American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

No youre not. Your whining about loser confederate statues being torn down and relegated to museums.

THe people tearing down the statues are the ones not leaving alone.

They are attacking.

The statues they're tearing down are the early-20th century version of the "PragerU" bullshit I just took to the cleaners a few posts ago. Historical revisionism, in the case of the statues deliberately placed on public property in the most high-traffic high-visibility spots they could find, for the purpose of selling that fake history and keeping blacks in their place.

Matter of fact the first such monument New Orleans took down was a 'celebration' of the White League --- which of course you'll remember being mentioned in the video in connection with a different incident --- when they started an armed insurrection to overthrow the legitimately-elected (mixed race) city government. A tribute to one of the more than two dozen vigilante white supremacist groups besides the Klan, active in that time.

But you saw this point coming, because you watched the video and nothing in there was "new". Right?

Your rationalizations for your attacks are noted.

But thanks for admitting that you are the one attacking, those who are just "living and letting live".

You and yours are the one tearing this nation apart.
Thats correct. I am attacking anti education low bred whites that cant let go of their confederate losers. Now tell me again why should we let it go when you losers cant let it go?

Because letting people celebrating their history and heritage is the right thing to do.
Not if that history or heritage was to enslave others. Sorry dude. Youre a white loser and a supporter of treasonous low lifes.

Living and let live
No youre not. Your whining about loser confederate statues being torn down and relegated to museums.

They are attacking.

The statues they're tearing down are the early-20th century version of the "PragerU" bullshit I just took to the cleaners a few posts ago. Historical revisionism, in the case of the statues deliberately placed on public property in the most high-traffic high-visibility spots they could find, for the purpose of selling that fake history and keeping blacks in their place.

Matter of fact the first such monument New Orleans took down was a 'celebration' of the White League --- which of course you'll remember being mentioned in the video in connection with a different incident --- when they started an armed insurrection to overthrow the legitimately-elected (mixed race) city government. A tribute to one of the more than two dozen vigilante white supremacist groups besides the Klan, active in that time.

But you saw this point coming, because you watched the video and nothing in there was "new". Right?

But thanks for admitting that you are the one attacking, those who are just "living and letting live".

Yuh huh. So passing on a history of a white supremacist action and noting it was the first such monument that city took down, amounts to "tearing this nation apart", does it?

And what "nation" is that? The Weis Über Alles nation?

Tough shit. It was on city property and the city has the right to manage its own property. And it did just that. If you don't like it go to New Orleans and sue them to put it back.

Like David Duke did.

This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.

You know it. I know it. So, let's not waste time pretending otherwise.

They are attacking.

Thats correct. I am attacking anti education low bred whites that cant let go of their confederate losers. Now tell me again why should we let it go when you losers cant let it go?

Because letting people celebrating their history and heritage is the right thing to do.

And so is dick-tating what some city you don't even live in --- could be New Orleans, could be Charlottesville, wherever ---- can do with its own property huh?

Fuck fascism.

No. I am attacking those whites that cant let go. Losers like you that memorialize and reenact the civil war. Get over it. You lost and got your ass kicked in the process.

IN the context of this thread, you've admitted that you are the one that is attacking white people who are just "living and letting live".

Your excuses for your attacks are irrelevant.
No stupid. I am admitting I am attacking whites that cant let it go. I am laughing at the hypocrisy of telling Blacks to let things go but losers such as yourself cant.

1. Thanks for admitting that. That was the point, you fool.

2. And you are wrong about what white people are thinking and doing.

No fool. The point was that there was a claim that whites were living and let live. However the facts show thats untrue.

And you have admitted that you are the one attacking.

Attacking whites who just want to celebrate their history and heritage.

You have verified the claim.
Hey dummy. I never said I wasnt attacking. I asked why should I live and let live when whites couldnt.. Cant you read?

Whites celebrating being traitors and enslavement should never be ok with anyone. Sorry if that angers you but I dont really care.

They are attacking.

Yuh huh. So passing on a history of a white supremacist action and noting it was the first such monument that city took down, amounts to "tearing this nation apart", does it?

Tough shit. It was on city property and the city has the right to manage its own property. And it did just that. If you don't like it go to New Orleans and sue them to put it back.

Like David Duke did.

This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.

You're actually sitting here claiming "White Culture [sic] and heritage" is equivalent to white supremacy huh.

Well doesn't that speak volumes.

Speak for yourself, hood-boi. That ain't my "Culture" (it's not capitalized unless you're deifying it).

They are attacking.

Not if that history or heritage was to enslave others. Sorry dude. Youre a white loser and a supporter of treasonous low lifes.

That fact that you have a negative opinion on their history, does not change the fact that letting them have it, is the Right Thing to do.

You are the bad guy here.

That fact that you have a negative opinion on their history, does not change the fact that letting them have it, is the Right Thing to do.

Bullshit. The right thing to do throw all loser shit into a dumpster fire. They can have whatever they want in a museum or on their private property.

Youre the idiot here. Claiming that your whining about your loser confederates is living and let live is amusing.

IN the context of this thread, you've admitted that you are the one that is attacking white people who are just "living and letting live".

Your excuses for your attacks are irrelevant.
No stupid. I am admitting I am attacking whites that cant let it go. I am laughing at the hypocrisy of telling Blacks to let things go but losers such as yourself cant.

No fool. The point was that there was a claim that whites were living and let live. However the facts show thats untrue.

Hey dummy. I never said I wasnt attacking. I asked why should I live and let live when whites couldnt.. Cant you read?

Whites celebrating being traitors and enslavement should never be ok with anyone. Sorry if that angers you but I dont really care.

Your spin on the issue is boring. DO you have anything to support your position that a statue is the park is somehow "not leaving your alone", or are you just going to keep pumping out propaganda bullshit?

Why don't you just essplain to the class what god died and made you the arbiter of what New Orleans or Charlottesville or anywhere else you don't live, can do with their own property.

Thanks SO much. Your post is very important to us. Please continue to spin.

They are attacking.

Like David Duke did.

You're actually sitting here claiming "White Culture [sic] and heritage" is equivalent to white supremacy huh.

Speak for yourself, hood-boi. That ain't my "Culture" (it's not capitalized unless you're deifying it).

No, I accused you of using "White Supremacy" as cover for attacking White CUlture.

BUT, by playing stupid, you got to get in a zinger!!

Good job.

Your zinger is done now. My point stands.

Your spin on the issue is boring. DO you have anything to support your position that a statue is the park is somehow "not leaving your alone", or are you just going to keep pumping out propaganda bullshit?
Your general all around ignorance is boring. The fact that you just asked such an ignorant question is testimony to your lack of intelligence. The losers you consider heroes and "white culture" are just traitors that got their asses kicked. Those same losers wanted to keep Blacks enslaved. Makes sense that the lowest of the white race is in agreement with that.

Bullshit. The right thing to do throw all loser shit into a dumpster fire. They can have whatever they want in a museum or on their private property.

Youre the idiot here. Claiming that your whining about your loser confederates is living and let live is amusing.

Those statues weren't doing anything. The white people who might have gone to the park and maybe looked at the statutes, and talking to their kids about their great great great grandfather who fought in that war,

were not doing anything to you. They were living and let live.

YOu are the bad guy here. And you being an ass about it too.

Like David Duke did.

No, I accused you of using "White Supremacy" as cover for attacking White CUlture.

BUT, by playing stupid, you got to get in a zinger!!

Good job.

Your zinger is done now. My point stands.

Youre the only person that is pretending. Youre affinity for celebrating traitors marks you as an under educated buffoon. Live and let them live in museums.

Like David Duke did.

This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.You know it. I know it. So, let's not waste time pretending otherwise.

No, I accused you of using "White Supremacy" as cover for attacking White CUlture.BUT, by playing stupid, you got to get in a zinger!!Good job.Your zinger is done now. My point stands.This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.You know it. I know it. So, let's not waste time pretending otherwise.

So you have no answer. Apparently your own fascist bent, the same one that purports to tell other cities what they can do with their own property, also thinks it can dictate what "you and I know".

That must be a weird place to put your head. The maintenance costs must be astronomical.

Why don't you just essplain to the class what god died and made you the arbiter of what New Orleans or Charlottesville or anywhere else you don't live, can do with their own property.

That is a nice strawman you have there.

I can see you are proud of it. BUt I respectfully decline your offer to join you in playing with it.

I said nothing about Charlottesville not having the right or power to do what they want to do.

My point is that it is wrong.

Also, in the past, I've made the point that their actions prove multiculturalism and diversity to be, at least a failure, if not always a lie.

Those statues weren't doing anything. The white people who might have gone to the park and maybe looked at the statutes, and talking to their kids about their great great great grandfather who fought in that war,

They were doing plenty. Everytime a Black person saw those losers and racists it was an attack on that Black persons peace of mind.

Your general all around ignorance is boring. The fact that you just asked such an ignorant question is testimony to your lack of intelligence. The losers you consider heroes and "white culture" are just traitors that got their asses kicked. Those same losers wanted to keep Blacks enslaved. Makes sense that the lowest of the white race is in agreement with that.

SO, nothing. As I expected.

You are the bad guy here. And don't think your actions will be forgotten.

Like David Duke did.

This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.You know it. I know it. So, let's not waste time pretending otherwise.

No, I accused you of using "White Supremacy" as cover for attacking White CUlture.BUT, by playing stupid, you got to get in a zinger!!Good job.Your zinger is done now. My point stands.This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.You know it. I know it. So, let's not waste time pretending otherwise.

So you have no answer. Apparently your own fascist bent, the same one that purports to tell other cities what they can do with their own property, also thinks it can dictate what "you and I know".

That must be a weird place to put your head. The maintenance costs must be astronomical.

NOt sure why you are pretending that I did not answer you.

My answer stands.

No, I accused you of using "White Supremacy" as cover for attacking White CUlture.BUT, by playing stupid, you got to get in a zinger!!Good job.Your zinger is done now. My point stands.This anti-history movement is not about fighting "white supremacy" but attacking White Culture and heritage.You know it. I know it. So, let's not waste time pretending otherwise.[

They were doing plenty. Everytime a Black person saw those losers and racists it was an attack on that Black persons peace of mind.

No, it was not.

That is an insanely weak justification for your actions.

That is a nice strawman you have there.I can see you are proud of it. BUt I respectfully decline your offer to join you in playing with it.I said nothing about Charlottesville not having the right or power to do what they want to do.

My point is that it is wrong.

Also, in the past, I've made the point that their actions prove multiculturalism and diversity to be, at least a failure, if not always a lie.

You must have missed the post where I invited you to essplain to the non-fascisti here what the fuck gives you the right to judge how some other city manages its own property.

Perhaps I posted it in English again. That happens sometimes.

Forum List

Back