American Once Again Mourns Over a Black Racist Anti-American, Antisemites Celebrity

I think it's ironic that Will Smith's character in the movie Concussion was a hero for highlighting the problem with brain injuries in the NFL while his character in Ali was a hero for giving others brain injuries in boxing rings.

So which is worse, hating the Jews or hating the Mexicans?

Mr. Trump, any comment?
Have your mommy explain to you the difference between "Mexicans" and "illegal aliens"

Trump proved he hates Mexicans by his attack on the Mexican-American judge.

Just like all of Trump knee jerk temper tantrum Busch league attacks his form destroys the justified message.

He is 100% right a Mexican separatist should never be a judge. A member of La Raza is the equivalent of a white man being a member of the KKK. His bias is showing in ever decision he makes. His timing of the trial and hearing are so politic is should enough to remove him from the bench.

I think it's ironic that Will Smith's character in the movie Concussion was a hero for highlighting the problem with brain injuries in the NFL while his character in Ali was a hero for giving others brain injuries in boxing rings.

Disingenuous bullshit, as expected from the likes of you.

Just like all of Trump knee jerk temper tantrum Busch league attacks his form destroys the justified message.

He is 100% right a Mexican separatist should never be a judge. A member of La Raza is the equivalent of a white man being a member of the KKK. His bias is showing in ever decision he makes. His timing of the trial and hearing are so politic is should enough to remove him from the bench.

This judge is not a member of "La Raza".

I'm sure that anyone who watched how Trump swindled these people is going to have a bias.

Disingenuous bullshit, as expected from the likes of you.
What? It couldn't be clearer.

Have your mommy explain to you the difference between "Mexicans" and "illegal aliens"

sorry, I don't see the Trumpenfuhrer saying we need a wall to keep Polish Workers (like the ones who finished Trump Tower for him) out... He seems to restrict that to Mexicans.
Polish immigrants are not illegally entering our country on foot, idiot! WTF is wrong with you?

I'm sure that anyone who watched how Trump swindled these people is going to have a bias.
Screenshot-2016-06-03-02.54.55-740x572.png

Ernie, correcting your mistakes would be a full time job.

Thankfully, RedState (A conservative blog that hasn't sold its soul) has already done the hard work.

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza. As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association. Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers – you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state. They have meetings, everyone comes and eat lunch together, and they serve pretty much exclusively the function of networking, which is the lifeblood of legal business generation.

Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers – you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state.
Except a lawyer association for White people of course. :p

It is great The Donald is calling out that racist judge.

Ernie, correcting your mistakes would be a full time job.

Thankfully, RedState (A conservative blog that hasn't sold its soul) has already done the hard work.

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with "La Raza" | RedState

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California – aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza. As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association. Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers – you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state. They have meetings, everyone comes and eat lunch together, and they serve pretty much exclusively the function of networking, which is the lifeblood of legal business generation.
Why is the group called La Raza Lawyers? Why not "Hispanic Lawyers"?
Yup they eat lunch together and talk about making California part of Mexico again... As I said before, I don't speak your language.

Alberto Gonzales, who led the Justice Department under President George W. Bush from 2005 to 2007, wrote in a Washington Post op-ed Saturday that Curiel's Mexican heritage shouldn't be enough to disqualify him from overseeing the case.
But, Gonzales said, Trump is entitled to a fair trial, and the appearance of impropriety could be enough for him to reasonably request that Curiel recuse himself. He cited Curiel's membership in the La Raza Lawyers Association's San Diego chapter -- although the lawyers group is unaffiliated with the National Council of La Raza, an advocacy group that has opposed Trump, the billionaire "may be concerned that the lawyers' association or its members represent or support the other advocacy organization."
"These circumstances, while not necessarily conclusive, at least raise a legitimate question to be considered," Gonzales wrote. "Regardless of the way Trump has gone about raising his concerns over whether he's getting a fair trial, none of us should dismiss those concerns out of hand without carefully examining how a defendant in his position might perceive them — and we certainly should not dismiss them for partisan political reasons."

Ex-AG Alberto Gonzales: Trump has a right to question judge's fairness - CNNPolitics.com

So which is worse, hating the Jews or hating the Mexicans?

Mr. Trump, any comment?
What's worse for the anti whites is a white person that loves being white,acknowledges their white heritage and culture and fights for it. That would be Mr Trump.Oh and its not just that he acknowledges it its also the fact that he has made it popular enough for working class whites to wake from their slumber finally.

If working class whites ever truly awaken they will know who their real friends and allies are, and it has never been afluent white corpratists.

That is why Trump nor Clinton will get my vote. That is all those two are about.

I am glad to see our resident haters how shitting on another dead person.

That is what they do.

A celebrity dies- and they line up to take a dump on him.
It took them a while, but here they are...quite predictable.

We had a Supreme Court Justice die, the left took a dump on him.

This whole topic is disgusting. A man dies and hate takes over.

Sad statement on America.

Forum List

Back