American Once Again Mourns Over a Black Racist Anti-American, Antisemites Celebrity

Muhammad 'Jews Are Devils' Ali Was The BBC’s Sports Personality of the Century – But Tyson Fury Is Beyond The Pale?

Muhammad Ali died and the liberal media clamors over the 'wonderful man.' Yet he was anythiing but wonderful. The liberal media will change the narrative and call him a 'social justice warrior' or 'civil rights activist,' but in reality he was nothing more than an anti-white black racist. He blamed ever ill of the black community on the white man. If a white guy said the same in the reverse he would be shunned by society. Everything was about how bad white people and America was, despite the fact he saw real hatred, real genocide and real oppression in Africa cause by blacks upon blacks. But liberals think black racism is cool and acceptable. He was also an extremist homophobe like all good Muslims are. He wanted homos executed as that is the word of the Koran. He preached the propaganda that Islam is the religion of peace but he supported the racist and genocidal agenda of Elijah Muhammad. He even supported Elijah assassin of another black bigot Malcolm X.

He was also a bad overall person. He married 4 women and had dozens of children with his wives and with random women out of wedlock. He was a serial adulator. Yet it was only the few he had with his last wife, who was said to be a vicious gold digging bitch who was cold as ice, that he took care off. He shunned the vast majority of his kids. He neglected them emotionally and financially. He left most in poverty and never spoke to them. I just read an article that Muhammad junior lived in poverty. He never spoke, saw his father or received a dime from him. He had one conversation with him he was 25, where Ali Sr was only worried that he was a bad person and would ln'tbe welcomed in the afterlife. Such a narcissist. Not worried how he did his child wrong, only about himself. Then when Jr, now an adult, wanted to start a relationship with his father his fourth wife forbid it. The hypocritical bitch said because he was only seeking money! Wow what a ****.

People also loved how he viciously verbally attacked Joe Frazier because he was so funny. People don't care that what Ali was doing was bullying Frazier. He was being an utterly poor sport. Not a very good role model indeed.

Now the liberal media is telling us or mourn this horrible man. I say have fun in your warm place.
Billy Cristal a Jew is giving his eulogy. Couldn't have been that anti semite

13342952_1235750156459394_6463308770594651052_n.jpg

Yes, that was it. Gonzalez did what clinton, Bush (I), Reagan and obama did. Only Gonzalez lost his job over it. Was that because he was the AG of a Republican President the press were told to hate? After all Eric Holder got a pass over running guns to Mexico without the Liberals getting their panties in a bunch.

Kind of hard to get upset about 200 guns when your beloved Gun Industry smuggles a quarter million guns into Mexico every year.

It's like saying you are upset that a couple of joints got smoked in the course of busting up a major drug ring.

Or was it because he is a Hispanic male with PAPERS. We all know how y'all lose your love for Spanish speaking people once they get a green card.

Naw, we only get upset when they abuse the crap out of their office. Which is what Gonzo did. Republicans had as much of a problem with him as Democrats did, but you want to forget that.

But he's a good little Tio Tomas when he says it's perfectly okay for the Trumpenfuhrer to spew racist shit about a judge hearing his case.
Your meth is top shelf today, Joe.

The fact that a meth head with an IQ of 47 thinks I'm a racist and not heads above in intellect, doesn't phase me in the slightest, Joe.

Telepathy? No, Joe. I prefer to call it logical thought and hunger for the truth.
That and a 45 point advantage in IQ.

Joe is the one that listen talk radio and then accuses others to what he listens to. A real idiot.

Telepathy? No, Joe. I prefer to call it logical thought and hunger for the truth.

Joe is the one that listen talk radio and then accuses others to what he listens to. A real idiot.
He makes these huge assumptions based on warped stereotypes. He's nearly always wrong, especially when the subject turns to firearms. Joe has been told repeatedly that my avatar is there primarily to piss him off. It has worked perfectly for 18 months now.
I thought he was growing tolerant or apathetic (ap·a·thet·ic
ˌapəˈTHedik/
adjective: apathetic
showing or feeling no interest, enthusiasm, or concern. 'for your benefit, Joe') and was considering a guy in a Klan robe, but WTF, as long as a song title in a Battle Flag background gets his panties in a bunch, we're good.

He makes these huge assumptions based on warped stereotypes. He's nearly always wrong, especially when the subject turns to firearms. Joe has been told repeatedly that my avatar is there primarily to piss him off. It has worked perfectly for 18 months now.
I thought he was growing tolerant or apathetic (ap·a·thet·ic
ˌapəˈTHedik/
adjective: apathetic
showing or feeling no interest, enthusiasm, or concern. 'for your benefit, Joe') and was considering a guy in a Klan robe, but WTF, as long as a song title in a Battle Flag background gets his panties in a bunch, we're good.

Easy to get into that mental midget's head.

Forum List

Back