American Patriot and Wild Game Hunter Ted Nugent: “Satan has his foot in the American door”

Nugent's opinion of the current state of American politics is hardly relevant. It seems to be nothing but more Soros (tax exempt) Media Matters junk scoops designed to deflect interest in the current state of the Nation under a doddering old fool. Internet handles mean nothing so don't get fooled by a poster who claims to be a "maga macho man".

Do you know what he did to avoid the draft? He shit his pants, and let it sit to get crusty and nasty, then went into the recruiting office. True story.
Of course.
True story.

Any right winger want to call it Fake News?
Ted's literally a real piece of Shit.

I don't know Nugent' music but I agree with what he says!

Satan not only has a foot in the American door, but Satan is the one running show.... he has taken over the whole house! :mad-61:

Then don’t listen dumb ass.
Then don't go to DisneyWorld,
Don't shop at Target
Don't watch any Disney Movies
Don't drink Budweiser
Don't buy a Ford Vehicle

You have canceled just about everything.

Pretty soon all you will have is

ted Nugent Music
and
Scott Baio entertainment.

"Well, listen everybody
To what I got to say
There's hope for tomorrow
Ooh, we're workin' on today
Well, it happened long time ago
In the new magic land
The Indian and the buffalo
They existed hand in hand
The Indian needed food
He needed skins for a roof
But he only took what they needed, baby
Millions of buffalo were the proof
Yeah, its all right

"But then came the white man
With his thick and empty head
He couldn't see past the billfold
He wanted all the buffalo dead
It was sad
It was sad
Oh yeah, yes indeed
Oh yes"

Ted Nugent

Don't shop at Target
Don't drink Budweiser
Don't buy a Ford Vehicle

ted Nugent Music
and

I don’t
I don’t
I don’t
I don’t
I don’t

Totally false. That's a story he told the rock magazine High Times for publicity.
You believe Biden shits his pants on a daily basis yet you believe the Nugent Shitting his pants is Fake News.
Typical Deflector. ^^^^^^^

Nugent is a fucking coward that did what he needed to do to dodge the draft.
Just like trump did.

Are you gonna deny the trump bone spurs story too?

Draft Dodger, just like trump.
Made up phony excuses to avoid the draft.
Real Patriots my ASS.

Did he have your back when he dodged the draft?
You know, in a time of crisis, TED pussed out. FACT.
He let you down.

Nugent was never a draft dodger as he actually got on the bus when his number was called. He was rejected for bad hearing due to playing in the Amboy Dukes. His selective service recorded reflects this. Nugent lied to the magazine High Times about shitting in his pants only to boost album sales to the anti-war crowd post Vietnam in 1977. Also common sense would tell you that anyone who tried to avoid the draft by showing up to take a physical with shit all over them, a military officer would take them outside and hose them down with a water hose or put them in a shower to clean them up and make them get back in line.

Nugent was never a draft dodger as he actually got on the bus when his number was called. He was rejected for bad hearing due to playing in the Amboy Dukes. His selective service recorded reflects this. Nugent lied to the magazine High Times about shitting in his pants only to boost album sales to the anti-war crowd post Vietnam in 1977.
Neat Story.
Prove what you just claimed.

He was rejected for bad hearing due to playing in the Amboy Dukes. His selective service recorded reflects this.

This source says that there is not enough information to determine his 4-F deferment. Fact Checker asked what was the reason for Nugent's 4-F deferment and didn't get a reply. Where are you getting your "Bad hearing" info, because there is no record as of today.

Neat Story.
Prove what you just claimed.
He was classified 1-5 (High School Deferment) in 1967 and 2-5 (College Deferment) in 1968. Then after being classified as 1-A (available for military service) in 1969, he was rejected because he failed his physical and was given a 1-Y classification (meaning he had physical medical limitations but not disabling during a national emergency or wartime resulting in demoting him). After the 1-Y classification was eliminated at the end of 1971, he was reclassified 4-F. What does this mean? It means Ted didn't dodge the draft at all even though he had a deferment at the time he was eligible for the draft. He got on the bus like everyone else and went to go take his physical instead of heading to Canada to avoid combat. The military according to his selective service classification gave him a medical exemption due to a medical limitation. Bad hearing having an early rock career being in the 'Amboy Dukes. Crapping in your pants wouldn't rate a status of 1-Y.

Don't shop at Target
Don't drink Budweiser
Don't buy a Ford Vehicle

ted Nugent Music
and
Now if we could just get them to stop going to Walmart, maybe the clientele would be a mite classier. Perhaps start a rumor that states Walmart will stop selling red baseball caps, because of the unsavory connection to an attempt to overthrow a valid election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back