American Patriot and Wild Game Hunter Ted Nugent: “Satan has his foot in the American door”

I don't particularly LIKE Ted Nugent. But one doesn't have to like someone to agree with their points. To think otherwise is a totally sophomoric outlook on life and society.

I don't think I've ever listened to one of his songs in its entirety but I did hear him play a screaming National Anthem at a Trump event and, yes, he does make some great points.

I don't think I've ever listened to one of his songs in its entirety but I did hear him play a screaming National Anthem at a Trump event and, yes, he does make some great points.

One reason Noog leaves me with a bad aftertaste is because he spends too much time trying to offend people than just making those great points. That's like two steps forward one step back. At least he was like that for quite a while but I think maybe he's learned to tone it down a little. He kind of does a little of what the extreme left does.... Which is just hurl insults and bad language at people he doesn't like. That doesn't really help the cause. It's why when some people wanted him to head the NRA I thought it was a bad idea for actually attracting support for the second amendment.

“Satan has his foot in the American door”

XlBZ2JWZ_400x400.jpg
obama_devil.jpg

Hillary_Demon_Meme.png
bushvampire400.jpg

So WHEN are we going to slam the door shut on their hooves????

Cat Scratch Fever, a song about venereal disease. That's his claim to fame.

Sounds very Trumpy.
He's got plenty of good songs, and he's not EVH, but he can play, and his stage presence and performance were legend.
You should check out "The Great White Buffalo", it would pass as a SJW anthem today, lol.
Now, get back to your Casio!

The legendary patriotic conservationist and hunter couldn't be so right in his comment. Pure evil has infiltrated our government.

Draft Dodger, just like trump.
Made up phony excuses to avoid the draft.
Real Patriots my ASS.
We have each other's backs in times of crisis.
Did he have your back when he dodged the draft?
You know, in a time of crisis, TED pussed out. FACT.
He let you down.

He really was a minor figure in rock. I'm not saying that because he's a Right-Wing nutjob. He just really was. I liken him to people like Pat Travers. Only Travers was a much better guitarist. He had a few minor hits - 'Gettin' Betta' and 'Go All Night' - just like Nugent did. Nugent got big crowds in his hometown of Detroit, Travers got big crowds in Florida, and that's about it. (As an aside, I briefly knew Pat back in the day - his girlfriend/wife used to cut my hair in Melbourne Beach, Florida. She was a BABE! Extremely beautiful woman. Peter Frampton was his best man at the wedding).

Draft Dodger, just like trump.
Made up phony excuses to avoid the draft.
Real Patriots my ASS.

Did he have your back when he dodged the draft?
You know, in a time of crisis, TED pussed out. FACT.
He let you down.
Do you know what he did to avoid the draft? He shit his pants, and let it sit to get crusty and nasty, then went into the recruiting office. True story.

Forum List

Back