American Patriot David Duke: Charge Obama With Treason For Supporting ISIS In Syria

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As well as Congress to. Once again, former Louisiana House Representative David Duke hits the nail on the head while ignoring political correctness. I have to say that Duke would make a fine president. Unlike Obama, he is a natural born Citizen and actually Constitutionally eligible for Article 2 Section 1. He believes in preserving our sovereignty and adhearing to the principles this nation was founded on and that isn't bad. As for ISIS, I will let patriotic David Duke explain in his own words below.

Why Barack Obama and most of the U.S. Congress are Guilty of Treason - David Duke.com | David Duke.com

Last edited:
TEAPER THREAD! This thread will be an example of teaper hate and racism as they all defend David Duke and refer to him as a patriot!

Wouldn't that be KKK Grand We earn David Duke?

Once again the far left fails to see that when they see the keywords like KKK this man was running as Democrat!

Oh the far left has no clue beyond their programming!

ISIS is now TIS, The Islamic State. Better tell Mr. White Pointy Hat to update his paperwork and start praying that he chose the right god.

Last edited:
David Duke, a voice of reason on foreign policy.

It's funny when a vilified former KKK member makes more sense on foreign policy than any of these traitorous politicians in DC. He would have my support over these reckless anti-american war criminals in charge. The war criminals who support the same type of people who murdered our people on 911, and stoke instability in the middle east which has killed hundreds of thousands.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
18j4tfvnrzrz0jpg.jpg

Once again the far left fails to see that when they see the keywords like KKK this man was running as Democrat!

David Duke is more conservative than any of the neo-con pretenders in the GOP.

Maybe now he is, but when he was n the KKK he was a die hard Democrat.

It is part of the far left programming to forget that part..

I knew what the racist pig was. I don't give a damn if he ran as God, he's still a racist.

Southern Democrats were more conservative than the modern day GOP.

Yeah I'm sure he would've voted for Obama :laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew what the racist pig was. I don't give a damn if he ran as God, he's still a racist.

Much of the far left is racist and yet still you support them.

Go figure!

Last edited:
Much of the far right is ridiculously stupid.

Much of the far left is racist and yet still support them.

Go figure!

^ Case in point :laugh:

Southern Democrats were more conservative than the modern day GOP.

That may be true! However, it is hard lesson for the far left to learn that they come from racist up bringing to still supporting racists even though they maybe more politically correct these days.

Forum List

Back