American Sailors on their Knees to Iran..

Every thing done by this man is what HE WANTS. none of it is what WE THE PEOPLE wanted. dicktator wannabe and his cult members bow to him over it

Stephanie still suffering from ODS.... You have been deluding yourself from the start... Obama has been a good president, not a great one but good... He has helped reduce the deficit and decreased unemployment...

I am sure you wanted him having land wars everywhere but that because you are an deranged... The is not Obama, it is you... The information you are getting is completely far right propaganda, you are not far removed from those brown shirts of Hitler... You are easily led, as you are not able to see that most of the premise of your ideas are not based on actual facts and evidence...

Truth is Obama and Clinton tell the truth far more than the top 4 in the GOP race. Jeb is the only one close in telling the truth and that is from the fact checkers... No Media bias, just facts... Trump struggles to say a statement with truth a quarter of the time...

You are not a conservative as conservatives want to deal in facts and you my dear just has no grasp of it... You created your little bubble with a few other poster on this board of complete myth... A little alternative world of your own... Notice that the left don't criticise moderate GOP like you and your buddies do... Obama is a moderate democrat, simply that...

At the moment you are adding nothing to the debate as you are only ranting most of the time, throwing out insult after insult with no foundation.

Let me give you a bit of information. A war fought exclusively in the air doesn't exist. The effects of not following up with ground troops is that the air-war is a total waste of time and money because the land wasn't occupied. All we did was throw away a shitload of cash with nothing to show for it other than creating a vacuum that religious fanatics are quick to fill. We caused chaos and nothing more. There is no strategic advantage to blowing shit up from a distance.....unless all you wanted to do is stir up a hornet's nest.

Last edited:
Every thing done by this man is what HE WANTS. none of it is what WE THE PEOPLE wanted. dicktator wannabe and his cult members bow to him over it

Stephanie still suffering from ODS.... You have been deluding yourself from the start... Obama has been a good president, not a great one but good... He has helped reduce the deficit and decreased unemployment...

I am sure you wanted him having land wars everywhere but that because you are an deranged... The is not Obama, it is you... The information you are getting is completely far right propaganda, you are not far removed from those brown shirts of Hitler... You are easily led, as you are not able to see that most of the premise of your ideas are not based on actual facts and evidence...

Truth is Obama and Clinton tell the truth far more than the top 4 in the GOP race. Jeb is the only one close in telling the truth and that is from the fact checkers... No Media bias, just facts... Trump struggles to say a statement with truth a quarter of the time...

You are not a conservative as conservatives want to deal in facts and you my dear just has no grasp of it... You created your little bubble with a few other poster on this board of complete myth... A little alternative world of your own... Notice that the left don't criticise moderate GOP like you and your buddies do... Obama is a moderate democrat, simply that...

At the moment you are adding nothing to the debate as you are only ranting most of the time, throwing out insult after insult with no foundation.

Let me give you a bit of information. A war fought exclusively in the air doesn't exist. The effects of not following up with ground troops is that the air-war is a total waste of time and money because the land wasn't occupied. All we did was throw away a shitload of cash with nothing to show for it other than creating a vacuum that religious fanatics are quick to fill. We caused chaos and nothing more. There is no strategic advantage to blowing shit up from a distance.....unless all you wanted to do is stir up a hornet's nest.

stirring up the hornets nest is ALL OBama did and I belive that's what he intended to do.

It seems to me there are folks here thinking: how dare they be taken alive. Jeez.

Those are Sovereign Immune Vessels not subject to Detention or Boarding.

We should have gone to War immediately.

Clear violation of international law by forcing one of the sailors to “confess,” by filming the servicemen and woman in humiliating positions, and by forcing the lone woman in the crew to comply with Sharia law.

Obama inspiring Terrorist.. That's how it looks to me..

View attachment 59783

Would you prefer an insane war with Iran and 100,000 Americans dead?
image.jpeg

Clear violation of international law by forcing one of the sailors to “confess,” by filming the servicemen and woman in humiliating positions, and by forcing the lone woman in the crew to comply with Sharia law.

yep, she was not a happy camper. and obama and Kerry is out saying that how Diplomacy works. can not wait for this lowlife CIC to be gone out of lives

Sorry that some of you can't use this story as a political football. :(

Last edited:
They arent SEALS

right on!! i do not believe there are any female S.E.A.L.S.
If those guys had been S.E.A.L.s the Iranian Navy ships that captured those squids would be at the bottom of the Persian Gulf, and Iran would be screaming "Death To America " even louder. Obama would be demanding court marshalls for all of them. So great leadership from the White House gets results. Another disaster is averted.

Forum List

Back