American toutured and sentenced to 16 years in SAUDI ARABIA prison for mean tweets criticizing the Kingdom he sent from the US

The silliness in your words and the oozing brown spot in your undies. :laughing0301:

Russia never transferring power through elections is silly?

It's not silly, it's dead serious and is in fact a big reason why that country finds itself in the current self-made ditch. You are just too brainwashed to understand that clearly.

its just glasnost.....he knows knows all about shit.....he was shit out by a prostitute in a back ally somewhere...
It was my good luck that Fido got over the fence before me .... otherwise, it would be my name on your birth certificate.

:dance:

fido fucked that hooker that shit you out?....
I'm not sure if they register a forwarding address at the kennel once they've found a home but if he did you can ask him. His name is on your birth certificate so that's a good start. :)

I'm not sure if they register a forwarding address at the kennel once they've found a home but if he did you can ask him. His name is on your birth certificate so that's a good start. :)
he fucked the hooker that shit you out in that slimy back ally....you never wondered why you have a tail and big ears?...

Crickets, Harry Boy? Yeah, that's the best thing for you to do because you can't take much more of the pain I've got in store for you. :laughing0301:
sorry i dont live here like you do.....remember the days when you were not in the home and you were able to go out and do things?....so how was pablum this morning?....

not going to tell me how the pablum was this morning?....i bet when you drool into it, it makes the nurse gag....
I can guess what "pablum" is but what is that bit about you not being where you are but thinking that I am? I believe crack is meant to be smoked ..... not shoved up your bum. Doesn't your supplier provide instructions with that stuff? :auiqs.jpg:

I can guess what "pablum" is but what is that bit about you not being where you are but thinking that I am? I believe crack is meant to be smoked ..... not shoved up your bum. Doesn't your supplier provide instructions with that stuff? :auiqs.jpg:
you shoved crack up your ass?.....do the nurses that change your diapers know that?....

Some of you out there do not appreciate our freedoms.

If you are reading this and think you are oppressed, you need to wake up. You are not.

Americans are oppressed DAILY by our government both local and national.
Obviously not to the degree some other countries act but if you don't think we are oppressed you aren't paying attention

I know the difference. He's a student, you're a drop-out. :)

That's not what "my gay roommate" told me. ;)
you wouldnt know what your gay roommate said....you forget everything after 10 minutes.....and if he is a student and you are an old fucker.....then he is robbing you blind while you are in the home....

Forum List

Back