American toutured and sentenced to 16 years in SAUDI ARABIA prison for mean tweets criticizing the Kingdom he sent from the US

GLASNOST Chronicles: The becoming.

troll-doll-isolated.jpg

Last edited:
He speaks (with pride) about being responsible for your bow-leggedness. I've always assumed it means that it was he who "broke you in" but I never asked him. It could be that he's only exaggerating about his endowed attribute. :)
its your senility old timer......your male nurse is getting tired i imagine of you trying to grab his balls....

So ..... was he your "first"? I've always suspected he's lying because you obviously have a lot of experience in the gay scene, not that there's anything wrong with that. :eusa_boohoo:
are you still talking about your imaginary roommate?....you are in a home old timer...its called senility.....pretty soon someone will come by and empty your bag....

are you still talking about your imaginary roommate?....you are in a home old timer...its called senility.....pretty soon someone will come by and empty your bag....
One of the advantages of the "old folks home" is that your poofters have lost their spark so I don't have to worry about them "copping a feel".

Forum List

Back