American woman Aysenur Ezgi Eygi is murdered

Sherlock Holmes

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2024
Recall all of the outrage when an American Jew (hostage) is found murdered recently and contrast that with the absence of outrage when an American Turk is murdered by the IDF.

1725640676456.png

She was shot in the head by the IDF, in Israel when an unarmed non-Jew is murdered by the state, they call it "self defense".

1725641042532.png

Israel is engaged in legal butchery, legal slaughter of human beings, it must be stopped, the monstrosity, the amoral racial supremacist state has to be stopped, enough is enough, destroy the Zionist regime as we did the Third Reich eighty years ago. There's no place in this world for such a primitive throwback tribal society like this, the ideology dates back to the stone age, and this is where it should be sent again.

Last edited:
Sad, but there is always collateral damage in a war. (After all, didn’t America kill that family of 10 getting water in Afghanistan? Why didn’t you start a thread on that? Oh right, Jews didn’t do it.)

It’s not like the IDF broke into her house, dragged her from her bed, raped her, cut off her breasts, tossed them around like balls while they laughed, and then put a gun between her legs and fired.

That would be what HAMAS does, and did, repeatedly.

Still no moral equivalence between Jews and the Islamic terrorists, as much as antisemites try to say so.

Sad, but there is always collateral damage in a war. (After all, didn’t America kill that family of 10 getting water in Afghanistan? Why didn’t you start a thread on that? Oh right, Jews didn’t do it.)

It’s not like the IDF broke into her house, dragged her from her bed, raped her, cut off her breasts, tossed them around like balls while they laughed, and then put a gun between her legs and fired.

Still no moral equivalence between Jews and the Islamic terrorists, as much as antisemites try to say so.
So the Zionists are okay because they are "civilized" when they mass murder people?

No Clean Hands on either side, and we need to stop being a part of it.

So no condemnation, I see.

Note I never once said these two deaths are "equivalent" I never said anything about that question. I asked if Zionists will condemn it, they don't.

Note I never once said these two deaths are "equivalent" I never said anything about that question. I asked if Zionists will condemn it, they don't.
You requested readers to "contrast" these two incidents. That is a request for a direct comparison. There is no correct way to compare these two incidents because the circumstances are vastly different.

That's right she was shot in the head and bled to death, I already told you how she lost her life.

If the Jews were left alone, none of this would happen. Stop lobbing rockets at Jewish schools, stop murdering them, stop kidnapping them, stop putting babies in ovens, and you'd be surprised at how friendly Israelis are. Leave them the hell alone.
If the people in the Levant (Jews, Christians, Arabs, Palestinians, Samaritans etc) at the end of WW1 were left alone none of this would have happened. Instead a foreign European Jewish nationalist colony was created by the white colonial powers right slap bang in the middle of already occupied territory.

A border was made up by the same colonial powers and a Jew supremacist government was then imposed by force, a minority of Jews ruled a majority of non-Jews.

But you think this is fine, somehow because the Germans killed six million Jews we're all expected to approve of the collective punishment of millions of Arabs as justice for what the Germans did!

You requested readers to "contrast" these two incidents. That is a request for a direct comparison. There is no correct way to compare these two incidents because the circumstances are vastly different.
I did not ask you to contrast the two incidents. I asked for the reaction's to the two incidents to be contrasted.

One gets lots of media coverage with lost of people expressing outrage and the other is relegated to the inside pages. Clearly the Zionists want the death of a Jew to be seen as more relevant than the death of a non-Jew.

I did not ask you to contrast the two incidents. I asked for the reaction's to the two incidents to be contrasted.

One gets lots of media coverage with lost of people expressing outrage and the other is relegated to the inside pages. Clearly the Zionists want the death of a Jew to be seen as more relevant than the death of a non-Jew.
Clearly, you pretend not to discern the difference between collateral damage that occurs in all wars and the intentional torture to death of 1000+ innocent Jews.

If the people in the Levant (Jews, Christians, Arabs, Palestinians, Samaritans etc) at the end of WW1 were left alone none of this would have happened. Instead a foreign European Jewish nationalist colony was created by the white colonial powers right slap bang in the middle of already occupied territory.

A border was made up by the same colonial powers and a Jew supremacist government was then imposed by force, a minority of Jews ruled a majority of non-Jews.

But you think this is fine, somehow because the Germans killed six million Jews we're all expected to approve of the collective punishment of millions of Arabs as justice for what the Germans did!
The land they were given belonged to the British Empire. 71.2% of it to be exact.
8.6% was owned by Jews.
3.3% was owned by resident Arabs.
16.9% was owned by non-resident Arabs.

Egypt created this mess when they told the Arabs to get out because Egypt was going to invade Israel, and then wouldn't let them into Egypt. So the squatted on Israeli land.

Bullshit. It was wasteland when it was given back to the Jews. When Samuel Clemens visited the Holy Land, he saw 1 person. A nomad, passing through.
1725646634987.jpeg

Where are they? Where are all of the Muslims? How important was the Dome before THE Jews returned to their land?

Oh, you've GOT to be kidding me! The point of comparison, according to you, is "Jew more important than non-Jew"?!

It couldn't POSSIBLY be that for nearly a year dozens of innocent civilians have been held captive in Gaza with no proof of life, no medical care, no light, little food, and only the barbaric monsters holding them captive know what else; then executed with multiple gunshots to the back of the head minutes before rescue. With one of those being known across the world because of his heroic efforts to save lives which cost him his arm, and because of his parents' heroic bravery in exposing their pain to the world. No, it couldn't POSSIBLY be that.

And, before you ask, because I know you will, this death is tragic and horrible, and no life is less worthy than another.

Forum List

Back