Americans Are Dealing With a Very Dangerous Man

Nothing was SOP under Trump. Thank God the generals were on the ball, because he was useless. In comparison Joe is God-tier,
How do you know he was useless? We never had any disasters like Afghanistan when Trump was in charge. Was that the fault of the "generals," or solely Biden's?

BTW, the top brass in the navy are called "admirals."

Who's stopping you from blowing your brains out?
When you can't answer a question, the moron factor takes over, right Ace?

Btw, anything stopping Americans from leaving Ukraine?

Try not to let your brain turn to mush contemplating a response.

How do you know he was useless? We never had any disasters like Afghanistan when Trump was in charge. Was that the fault of the "generals," or solely Biden's?

BTW, the top brass in the navy are called "admirals."
Uselessness is apparent. What happened to the health plan he promised us? His forte is talking, not doing.

And don’t you forget it. Collateral damage can be hard to control. The next time people won’t be let off so easy.
Funny how you leftists can burn shit down any time you want.
The moment the right puts on a peaceful protest you commies decide it's time to go to war.
I sure hope you show up at one of these events and collect some collateral damage yourself.

We need to impeach him NOW

Hard to believe I just heard an American president say that! You are on your own! To Joe, Russia, the country that Obumma scoffed at being our biggest threat to Mitt Romney is now too big to fight! There is nothing Putin could do to American PEOPLE that Joe would deem worth going to war over. Wow.

Just come and take it, all of Ukraine, Vladimir.

Bid Trump Return

Last edited:
Funny how you leftists can burn shit down any time you want.
The moment the right puts on a peaceful protest you commies decide it's time to go to war.
I sure hope you show up at one of these events and collect some collateral damage yourself.
Peaceful? Your a full blown liar and it will be proven this fall when 1/6 clips are on the tube 24/7. God luck with that “they were peaceful“ thing. :laughing0301:

Hard to believe I just heard an American president say that! You are on your own! To Joe, Russia, the country that Obumma scoffed at being our biggest threat to Mitt Romney is now too big to fight! There is nothing Putin could do to American PEOPLE that Joe would deem worth going to war over. Wow.

Just come and take it, Ivan.

Bid Trump Return

Remember that? Mitty said Russia was a threat then the Left laughed at him. And now for the last 5 years all they have done is cry about Russia.

Democrats are born liars

Remember that? Mitty said Russia was a threat then the Left laughed at him. And now for the last 5 years all they have done is cry about Russia. Democrats are born liars

My question is if Joe is ready to hand over a country to Russia that his party deemed worthy of impeaching a president over just for delaying aid to for a couple weeks for being (as Pelosi put it) a vital, strategic partner, does that mean that impeachment is too good for Joe? Maybe we will have to put him in the DC gulag along with all of his insurrectionists?!

You gotta be kidding, for 4 years Trump was engaged in an economic war with China with tariffs, etc. He was badmouthing them before he was sworn in, for God's sake. And I'd love to see anything that indicates Trump's kids profited by his presidency. It woulda been front page news for weeks and non-stop coverage on the web. And yet I didn't hear squat about anything close to what hunter Biden has been doing.
C"mon, man. trump had a clothing line produced in China. A Chinese company is financing his new "twitter" project. Trump's son-in-law's business was saved by a huge loan from overseas.
How the Trump Kids Have Profited Off Their Dad's Presidency
https://www.gq.com › Culture › Ivanka Trump

Oct 14, 2019 — Each of the three eldest Trump kids, Don Jr., Eric, and Ivanka, owns a 7.425-percent interest in the holding company that leases the building.

Jared and Ivanka made up to $640 million in the White House​

https://www.citizensforethics.org › crew-investigations

Feb 8, 2021 — Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump reported between $172 million and $640 million in outside income while working in the White House.

Forum List

Back