Americans Are Dealing With a Very Dangerous Man

Expats
Expats always leave under their own steam. Where have you been the past 70 years?
I don't know how easy it is for them to leave Ukraine right now. And neither do you.
What I am addressing is the shear weakness of President Biden. Projecting an image of being afraid and overly cautious. Coming right out and saying he will do nothing to protect Americans is not something any U.S. President has ever said in the history of our country. This projects a weakness and lack of authority not seen from America since the 1930s.

No

she’s worse, and in my opinion biden’s insurance policy against impeachment
You saw that thing at the Kavanaugh hearings. She is the perfect vessel for the propaganda orders that she will receive as President.

As we watch leftism fail in this country and around the world, the boarder, economy, Covid,fuel prices, inflation, Canadian truckers, Russian invasion, China pretty much everything, all these leftists can do is scream Trump Putin Russian collusion! You leftists are a weak sick joke. It’s beyond pathetic.

As we watch leftism fail in this country and around the world, the boarder, economy, Covid,fuel prices, inflation, Canadian truckers, Russian invasion, China pretty much everything, all these leftists can do is scream Trump Putin Russian collusion! You leftists are a weak sick joke. It’s beyond pathetic.
You forgot January 6th!! January 6th!! January 6th!! January 6th!! January 6th!!

Sure, Hunter’s business dealings just happened to coincide with Biden’s influence in office. He was the special envoy for Ukraine and Hunter has several dealings and a very high paying job in the Ukraine. Same with China. Yeah, purely coincidental. ;)
So what? Trump was up to his ears in China and his children derived much benefit from his Presidency in many areas. Comes with the territory, and it is ok to do business with China.

Last edited:
So what? Trump was up to his ears in China....
That was the claim, more of a smear really....This is something that you would have to prove, but have fun, because, while it was claimed all four years of Trump's presidency, it was never proven to be so...So, my opinion is that it is just all bs....

...and his children derived much benefit from his Presidency in many areas.

Again, bs. Allegations are not proof...

Comes with the territory, and it is ok to do business with China.

Ah, and in this sentence you set up for the obvious claims against Hunter...How convenient....So, you want to bash the Trump's, but when it's Hunter Biden, then it's "ok to do business with China".....Hypocrite.

So what? Trump was up to his ears in China and his children derived much benefit from his Presidency in many areas. Comes with the territory, and it is ok to do business with China.

You gotta be kidding, for 4 years Trump was engaged in an economic war with China with tariffs, etc. He was badmouthing them before he was sworn in, for God's sake. And I'd love to see anything that indicates Trump's kids profited by his presidency. It woulda been front page news for weeks and non-stop coverage on the web. And yet I didn't hear squat about anything close to what hunter Biden has been doing.

while I agree, I dont know how it would benefit them to be going on the news telling everyone the odds of an invasion are growing.
Since Obama became president....our government has been busy causing one war after another so they can take in all of their refugees. It's the fleecing of our wealth that the United Nations was talking about years ago.
The more foreigners we take in....the more money they send to their families in their home countries.
Mexicans living in the US sent $32 billion into Mexico last year.

Since Obama became president....our government has been busy causing one war after another so they can take in all of their refugees. It's the fleecing of our wealth that the United Nations was talking about years ago.
The more foreigners we take in....the more money they send to their families in their home countries.
Mexicans living in the US sent $32 billion into Mexico last year.
Trump didn't cause a war.

I think putin' s yanking on bidens chain and loving every minute of it.
Putin is in some way trying to affect the next election thru this. Just to cause confusion. And I don't think he's picking a side.
Russia isn't a very successful country, is it?. What's their GNp?

So, what should we do? Allow the Russians to invade and occupy Ukraine? Do we allow China to invade Taiwan? Why should we think that would be the end of their transgressions? No sane person wants WWIII, but does appeasement work? It didn't with Hitler.

Sending our troops there or nearby probably isn't wise, but what should we do?
Ukraine is problematic, but with Taiwan I say put the Navy into the strait and dare China to do something.

Forum List

Back