Americans Are Dealing With a Very Dangerous Man

I think Biden's bottom line is that he has no empathy for American's stranded in dangerous places in the world...He's too stupid to realize that in many cases as tensions increase it is harder for civilians with no resources to leave a country under siege...We saw that in Afghanistan...

Biden thought that American's could just stroll up to the airport, and board a plane...He had NO plan in place to get our people out...Same goes here...

And, well, if American's get killed, we can just blame it on the American's stranded themselves...

Looks like the ukraine gravy train for some of the grifters in our own congress and white house will come to an end if russia takes over.

The gravy train will just go somewhere else.
I think Biden's bottom line is that he has no empathy for American's stranded in dangerous places in the world...He's too stupid to realize that in many cases as tensions increase it is harder for civilians with no resources to leave a country under siege...We saw that in Afghanistan...

Biden thought that American's could just stroll up to the airport, and board a plane...He had NO plan in place to get our people out...Same goes here...

And, well, if American's get killed, we can just blame it on the American's stranded themselves...

Biden just doesn't care about whoever gets fucked. He cares about the optics and his image and the politics of it all. If somebody somewhere suffers, tough shit. C'est la vie.

Biden is completely bought and paid for via his son Hunter’s multi-million dollars deals. You still believe the Russian fantasy.

What did Trump do to help Russia? What has Biden done? Was Russia threatening to invade Ukraine on Trump’s watch?
Trump borrows from the oligarchs in Russia, since he has difficulty getting loans from banks.
He also admires dictators like Putin and has said that. Tump isn't going to stop Putin from doing anything he wants to do.
Biden is not bought for by his son's business dealings, about which you know nothing other than what
you are told by Rudy and tump.
This is a perfect time for a Russian invasion, because of the active trouble spots around the world, which have been building for several years.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Trump borrows from the oligarchs in Russia, since he has difficulty getting loans from banks.
He also admires dictators like Putin and has said that. Tump isn't going to stop Putin from doing anything he wants to do.
Biden is not bought for by his son's business dealings, about which you know nothing other than what
This is a perfect time for a Russian invasion, because of the active trouble spots around the world, which have been building for several years.

Seriously? Biden and many in congress have been snorting like pigs from that ukraine money trough.

This is a bad time to be an AMERICAN overseas. We have an administration who REALLY doesn't give a damn about your life.

Stolen elections have consequences

There has been a travel warning for Afghanistan for two decades. The US government doesn't control US citizens abroad. Currently there is a warning for expats to leave Ukraine. What a stupid bunch of babies.

Russia has
Looks like the ukraine gravy train for some of the grifters in our own congress and white house will come to an end if russia takes over.
Russia has no designs on Israeli oil fields
What nincompoop is making such a claim?

After watching 9000 Americans get left behind in Afghanistan it has been evident that Americans are on their own abroad, and looking at rampant inflation and crime at home, they are on their own as well.

It's ever man for himself!!

Sure, Hunter’s business dealings just happened to coincide with Biden’s influence in office. He was the special envoy for Ukraine and Hunter has several dealings and a very high paying job in the Ukraine. Same with China. Yeah, purely coincidental. ;)

There is no war as of yet...Just how would Biden stop the phony war?
How about this. Putin, pull all your troops and equipment back from the border. If you choose not to we'll inflict serious sanctions, enough to cripple your economy. A get-tough stance is way beyond Biden's abilities.

Sorry, I just don't share your optimism about Putin.

At best, he would insist on, and likely get, ridiculous concessions from Biden for allowing us to evacuate Americans. The American President would then no longer be the most powerful man in the world.

Let me ask you: What's bad with insisting that Americans, who would otherwise have to be rescued, leave before an invasion? It's not like they don't know an invasion is coming. Ukraine border seven other countries. Russia's only one of them. There are plenty of places people can go...
I have no optimism for Putin. Don't allow yourself to succumb to typical left/right thinking. Just because I am a conservative doesn't mean I am a fanboy of Putin, which is ridiculous.
What I am saying is Putin doesn't want Americans getting killed accidently by Russian military. He knows history. And knows the sleeping giant America is. Understands the unique problem an angry American public presents to him. Right now he is enjoying the "disinterested" American public in his desire to invade Ukraine. And doesn't want to upset that.
Biden can take advantage of that and use it, without concessions, to get Americans out. 100%.
Biden is too weak to do that. And Putin knows it.
As for Americans leaving Ukraine, I am sure it is not that simple. As it wasn't in Afghanistan. They probably need help.

Sure, Hunter’s business dealings just happened to coincide with Biden’s influence in office. He was the special envoy for Ukraine and Hunter has several dealings and a very high paying job in the Ukraine. Same with China. Yeah, purely coincidental. ;)
US foreign policy goals backed by the EU was to clean up corruption in Ukraine so they could attract foreign investment. Hunter has experience in that.

Expats
I have no optimism for Putin. Don't allow yourself to succumb to typical left/right thinking. Just because I am a conservative doesn't mean I am a fanboy of Putin, which is ridiculous.
What I am saying is Putin doesn't want Americans getting killed accidently by Russian military. He knows history. And knows the sleeping giant America is. Understands the unique problem an angry American public presents to him. Right now he is enjoying the "disinterested" American public in his desire to invade Ukraine. And doesn't want to upset that.
Biden can take advantage of that and use it, without concessions, to get Americans out. 100%.
Biden is too weak to do that. And Putin knows it.
As for Americans leaving Ukraine, I am sure it is not that simple. As it wasn't in Afghanistan. They probably need help.
Expats always leave under their own steam. Where have you been the past 70 years?

Forum List

Back