Americans Are Dealing With a Very Dangerous Man

Do the people that carried the Confederate battle flag into the Capitol represent all Republicans?
Our government isn't planning to fund Confederate flag bearers. Stupid comparison.

We have a history of supporting questionable forces in other countries which later always bites us in the ass.

How about we mind our own shit for a change?

Our government isn't planning to fund Confederate flag bearers. Stupid comparison.

We have a history of supporting questionable forces in other countries which later always bites us in the ass.

How about we mind our own shit for a change?
Then you’d knock Biden for that. There’s really no winning, hence most of what’s coming out of the party is ignored. Who wants to deal with the endless complaints and conspiracy theories of a bunch adults acting like children?

One of the weakest statements I have personally ever seen a President of the United States make. Ever.
I have zero doubt, ZERO, that Putin would agree to pause any action to allow U.S. military to get Americans out, In fact I would say he would prefer it to prevent any Americans get killed. He doesn't want that for sure.
But our President is so weak and afraid he won't do anything. Nothing. Except project a message he is afraid of the Russian army.

We need to impeach him NOW

View attachment 600427

I don't have an iota of respect for Joe Biden, but he has a valid point. Having their troops and our troops in such close proximity would be dangerous, and if there were to be hostilities between the two the world would change drastically in the blink of an eye. Russia's been amassing troops on the border for some time now. Any Americans who would with to be elsewhere when Russia invades should've already left...

I don't have an iota of respect for Joe Biden, but he has a valid point. Having their troops and our troops in such close proximity would be dangerous, and if there were to be hostilities between the two the world would change drastically in the blink of an eye. Russia's been amassing troops on the border for some time now. Any Americans who would with to be elsewhere when Russia invades should've already left...
Disagree.
Like I said above, I have 100% confidence Putin would approve to work out an arrangement for the U,S, military to get Americans out. In fact, he would prefer it. He certainly doesn't want dead Americans by accident.
And no Russian soldier is going to disobey a direct order from Putin. That would be suicide. And probably your family as well.
We could get Americans out. Absolutely.
But Biden only knows how to be weak and overly cautious. Just like in Afghanistan.

So, what should we do? Allow the Russians to invade and occupy Ukraine? Do we allow China to invade Taiwan? Why should we think that would be the end of their transgressions? No sane person wants WWIII, but does appeasement work? It didn't with Hitler.

Sending our troops there or nearby probably isn't wise, but what should we do?

We need to impeach him NOW

View attachment 600427
This idiot thinks that being an American overseas means they all have some kind of force-field around them.
They're gonna get blown up like everyone else around them.
They won't be wearing US uniforms....if anything...Russians would rather shoot an American than a Ukrainian.

Disagree.
Like I said above, I have 100% confidence Putin would approve to work out an arrangement for the U,S, military to get Americans out. In fact, he would prefer it. He certainly doesn't want dead Americans by accident.
And no Russian soldier is going to disobey a direct order from Putin. That would be suicide. And probably your family as well.
We could get Americans out. Absolutely.
But Biden only knows how to be weak and overly cautious. Just like in Afghanistan.

Sorry, I just don't share your optimism about Putin.

At best, he would insist on, and likely get, ridiculous concessions from Biden for allowing us to evacuate Americans. The American President would then no longer be the most powerful man in the world.

Let me ask you: What's bad with insisting that Americans, who would otherwise have to be rescued, leave before an invasion? It's not like they don't know an invasion is coming. Ukraine border seven other countries. Russia's only one of them. There are plenty of places people can go...

while I agree, I dont know how it would benefit them to be going on the news telling everyone the odds of an invasion are growing.
Maybe they want us to be afraid of and angry at the Russians. Or maybe they actually believe that. I don't though.

Trump would have done nothing except flap away. Putin is in control of trump's finances in Russia and would probably have discussed it with him.

Biden is completely bought and paid for via his son Hunter’s multi-million dollars deals. You still believe the Russian fantasy.

What did Trump do to help Russia? What has Biden done? Was Russia threatening to invade Ukraine on Trump’s watch?

Looks like the ukraine gravy train for some of the grifters in our own congress and white house will come to an end if russia takes over.

Forum List

Back