Americans are not buying it that the economy is doing well under this Administration

If you let someone talk about their problems long-enough eventually they will tell you how it's all their fault. Anyone have any stories about how Biden made you have 6 kids, made you sleep in class or made you live somewhere where Walmart is the best job to be had?
Progs told us they were smarter and knew better as they pulled a Shermans March to the Sea on the nation for the last several years. People get fooled thinking inflation is not a tax. This was done on purpose.

Gee, how did that happen?

bidum says we're doing well but We the People don't agree? How can that be?

Hey, I know! Most Americans are not stupid?

Whoda thunk it?
So vote for the Meatball. See if his anti woke shit puts a dollar into your pocket. You don't like Biden's economy, take your chances with one of the cranks from the right.

Your simplistic graphic fails to say why inflation is so bad. Could it be that people have more money in their pocketbooks and their increased spending fuels inflation? Could that worker who earned $20 in 2021 now earns significantly more?
Wow, and your simplistic mind doesn't realize everyone, including those earning "significantly" more, are paying significantly more for significantly less.

no, it is because the Democrats printed and dumped trillion of dollars into the economy
In March 2021, Biden signed the American Rescue Plan, which showered taxpayers with pandemic relief cash in the form of stimulus checks and extra unemployment payments, and temporarily expanded child tax credits, plus other help. There may have been a temporary increase in inflation but average taxpayers were protected, at least in part.

Could it be there is no value to the money because too much has been artificially pumped into the economy? Could it be that the price of energy has been artificially inflated created higher costs for EVERYTHING else? Could it be that the democrats planned it this way so they could raise taxes on the populace and the democrats are too stupid to realize they are paying higher taxes? Prices inflate. Everything is taxed in one way or another based on the cost. Increased taxes. SMFH, critical thinking is a lost art.
You make two fatal assumptions, one that Dem leaders can make and execute a 'secret' plan and that Dems are stupid (that seems unlikely since they are generally better educated).

Tell me where prices have fallen to pre Biden levels. We paid $4.73 for a 1/2 gallon of 1% milk yesterday. Pre Biden the same milk was $1.98.
Depends on where you live. I wouldn't wanna pay what they do in Hawaii or Alaska.
I got me a ten pound bag of chicken leg quarters at Walmart for five bucks.

Depends on where you live. I wouldn't wanna pay what they do in Hawaii or Alaska.
I got me a ten pound bag of chicken leg quarters at Walmart for five bucks.
Yeah and you can still get a $5 rotisserie chicken at Costco if you walk to the back of the store. How much are you paying for a gallon of gas? Is it $2.25 or less?

Sounds like a wash to me, especially since inflation has fallen dramatically while paychecks remain high.
Dang, you don't seem to understand the fundamentals. Yes, inflation is less than it was last year, does that mean prices are less? Hell no, it means prices are going UP slower than last year. Have your mommy and daddy explain it to you, because you obviously don't buy your own groceries or your own gas.

Yeah and you can still get a $5 rotisserie chicken at Costco if you walk to the back of the store. How much are you paying for a gallon of gas? Is it $2.25 or less?
I payed 2.81 at the Stripes but there's another one that's cheaper. The Stripes I fill up at is just convenient for me.

And I'm gonna have a meltdown if my Chicken Carbonara don't get here in the next ten minutes

If you let someone talk about their problems long-enough eventually they will tell you how it's all their fault. Anyone have any stories about how Biden made you have 6 kids, made you sleep in class or made you live somewhere where Walmart is the best job to be had?

Save this post conservatives. It will be easy to use against occupied in the very near future.

Forum List

Back