Americans are not buying it that the economy is doing well under this Administration

Gee, how did that happen?

bidum says we're doing well but We the People don't agree? How can that be?

Hey, I know! Most Americans are not stupid?

Whoda thunk it?
Obviously, too many people listen to garbage GOP propaganda. Fox is not news or honest duhhhh...

Yep, those numbers would be an improvement. Have someone explain the difference between a vivid imagination and reality. In 2022 alone, Inflation has exceeded 7.5% while salaries increased by about 4%....dumbass.
And now inflation is 3% and going down and gasoline is way down $1.50 since last year and you people will figure it out. I think you might figure out global warming and election fraud and vaccine hoax while you're at it and the pedophilia epidemic and all your other crap baloney from scumbags....

I do not get shit from anyone, hell I only got one check from Trump and that was only because I had not filed my taxes for 2019 yet since they pushed the date we had to file back.

Unlike most of you, I do rely on a specific party to be in power for me to prosper.
Too bad you're not a GOP insider and can't take advantage of corrupt deregulation and ensuing bubbles........

Your simplistic graphic fails to say why inflation is so bad. Could it be that people have more money in their pocketbooks and their increased spending fuels inflation? Could that worker who earned $20 in 2021 now earns significantly more?
It could be, but it isn't. It's because the money that people do have does not cover as many products and services as that much

of an income used to.

The dollar does not go as far at all.

Double housing prices, 150% more for food and electric.''

Vehicles cost more too, there's not as many used vehicles on the road thanks to "Cash4Clunkers".

Your simplistic graphic fails to say why inflation is so bad. Could it be that people have more money in their pocketbooks and their increased spending fuels inflation? Could that worker who earned $20 in 2021 now earns significantly more?

The graphic was stolen from a different country and actually covers 30 years.

It could be, but it isn't. It's because the money that people do have does not cover as many products and services as that much

of an income used to.

The dollar does not go as far at all.

Double housing prices, 150% more for food and electric.''

Vehicles cost more too, there's not as many used vehicles on the road thanks to "Cash4Clunkers".
Except for milk of course. And other products too I'd guess.

Except for milk of course. And other products too I'd guess.
Trump fixed trhe milk prices. It must not be on Biden's radar to screw that up.

The fuel supply and electricity and appliance strangling is quite enough to slow the economy bigtime, though.

Not to mention people have to pay twice as much for housing now.

That's #1 in priority, and that's big.

How many weeks' of pay does it take you to cover your housing cost and all that goes with that?

Trump fixed trhe milk prices. It must not be on Biden's radar to screw that up.
How did he do that?

Not to mention people have to pay twice as much for housing now.

That's #1 in priority, and that's big.

How many weeks' of pay does it take you to cover your housing cost and all that goes with that?
I don't know if I'm a good example since it would be less than a week for me.

How did he do that?

The Canucks were screwing Americans over. Trump put a stop to that.
I don't know if I'm a good example since it would be less than a week for me.
You don't seem like a good example for my point. May I ask what your housing bill is per month?

Last edited:
If you let someone talk about their problems long-enough eventually they will tell you how it's all their fault. Anyone have any stories about how Biden made you have 6 kids, made you sleep in class or made you live somewhere where Walmart is the best job to be had?
Or made you take out a loan for college?

Not equal but there is a correlation. Intelligence and education are two concepts associated with brainpower and cognitive functioning. The better your brain works, the more likely you are to respond well to education and develop your intelligence. However, intelligence is a characteristic, while education is a tool.
A tool for what? That's the real question.

Obviously, too many people listen to garbage GOP propaganda. Fox is not news or honest duhhhh...

Inflation is down to 3% and the bird flu is over in case you were blaming Biden for that.....

And now inflation is 3% and going down and gasoline is way down $1.50 since last year and you people will figure it out. I think you might figure out global warming and election fraud and vaccine hoax while you're at it and the pedophilia epidemic and all your other crap baloney from scumbags....

Too bad you're not a GOP insider and can't take advantage of corrupt deregulation and ensuing bubbles........

STFU Stupor Duper with your weak-ass deflection retard spamming.

You're floppin' like a fish out of water over there. Go drink some Kool-Aid or something.

Forum List

Back