Americans are not buying it that the economy is doing well under this Administration

Running an economy is totally different than running a business. But Trump with his at least four bankruptcies, and his CFO in jail is a horrible example of a good businessman.

Biden's economic prowess is secondary to he economic advisors, Cecilia Rouse and Brian Deese. Those two are who really matter for correct economic policy, having a PHD in economics.
I say it all the time: There is no better example of the Dunning-Kruger Effect than a Trumpster trying to explain economics and markets.

Anyway, Biden and the Dems will pay a price for inflation, even though this spike was inevitable. Nothing hits closer to home than a trip to the grocery store, and there's absolutely no escaping that. As long as the GQP can successfully point the finger at the Dems for it to any degree, it's an advantage for them.

If you had worked hard your whole life you wouldn't be dumpster diving. Now you're paying the price for your poor life choices.
BULLSHIT, you little asstwerp.

We have incompetent asinine politicians bringing us financial meltdowns with wealth transfers in the TRILLIONS.

Damn you leftards are full of shit!

Are you saying inflation didn’t happen and that the buying power of the dollar hasn’t decreased significantly during the time Biden has been in office? More so than is normally expected?

No, I am saying the meme if fake and that 20 dollars 2 years ago did not fill up a cart all the way.

Bought a case of beer, two two pound bags of frozen fruit and a six pack of wine coolers at Grocery Outlet yesterday---$72 and change. SMFH, I can remember buying a keg of beer for $35.
I remember bread costing thirty five cents.

So what?

BULLSHIT, you little asstwerp.

We have incompetent asinine politicians bringing us financial meltdowns with wealth transfers in the TRILLIONS.

Damn you leftards are full of shit!
Take responsibility for the life choices you made. Go ahead and run on badmouthing the economy that has improved greatly since Trump** was ejected from the White House.

** impeached

Change the 20 to a 100. The meme is accurate and the point didn’t change. You’re being obtuse.

The meme was not accurate no matter what the dollar amounts were as there was not that big of a change in 2 years. The original graphic showed the difference over 30 years

Take responsibility for the life choices you made. Go ahead and run on badmouthing the economy that has improved greatly since Trump** was ejected from the White House.

** impeached

** fraudulent “impeachment” based on Dem / Marxist fraudulent Russia collusion hoax.

** impeached
You are a fucking LIAR, retarded shithead.

Gasoline prices DOUBLED WITHIN 30 DAYS the instant Biden got into office.

Please tell me what part of that is a LIFE CHOICE, shit for brains

Gasoline prices DOUBLED WITHIN 30 DAYS the instant Biden got into office.

Liar.

1690195800513.png

1690195852382.png

Your chart corroborates my statement, birdbrain.

30 days after Biden took office gas went from 2.58 to 287, that is not double. Double would be 5.16.

You really suck at this math stuff

Forum List

Back