Americans are not buying it that the economy is doing well under this Administration

Tell me where prices have fallen to pre Biden levels. We paid $4.73 for a 1/2 gallon of 1% milk yesterday. Pre Biden the same milk was $1.98.
That is the current trend though we are not there yet:
_129659087_d32d0c31-da71-425a-9c27-138ae9c16c72.jpg

Also going the right direction:
avg_median.gif

Your most fatal assumption is when you equate intelligence with education.
Not equal but there is a correlation. Intelligence and education are two concepts associated with brainpower and cognitive functioning. The better your brain works, the more likely you are to respond well to education and develop your intelligence. However, intelligence is a characteristic, while education is a tool.

Dang, you don't seem to understand the fundamentals. Yes, inflation is less than it was last year, does that mean prices are less? Hell no, it means prices are going UP slower than last year. Have your mommy and daddy explain it to you, because you obviously don't buy your own groceries or your own gas.
Have someone explain to you the difference between absolute and relative. If prices go up by 5% while your salary increases by 10% are you better or worse off?

Biden and Dems have back door taxed us by printing money and inflationary spending on stupid shit. While attacking pretty much every economic advantage we have to compete in the world economy. Those fuckers need to be driven from power never to return again.

Have someone explain to you the difference between absolute and relative. If prices go up by 5% while your salary increases by 10% are you better or worse off?
Yep, those numbers would be an improvement. Have someone explain the difference between a vivid imagination and reality. In 2022 alone, Inflation has exceeded 7.5% while salaries increased by about 4%....dumbass.

Yep, those numbers would be an improvement. Have someone explain the difference between a vivid imagination and reality. In 2022 alone, Inflation has exceeded 7.5% while salaries increased by about 4%....dumbass.
You or someone here mentioned the price of milk and how it has risen recently. The fact is over the last 30 years the real price of milk has fallen, not risen.

no, it is because the Democrats printed and dumped trillion of dollars into the economy
So all that global inflation exploded three short months into Biden's term because the Dems somehow got trillions of dollars in circulation in the economy that quickly. AND, there was no huge spending, interest rate smashing and ten trillion in Fed stimulus before that.

There is no better example of the Dunning Kruger Effect than a Trumpster trying to talk about economics and markets.

Holy crap. Sometimes you just wish you hadn't seen a post.

At least you're not bashful about getting those Dem handouts

I do not get shit from anyone, hell I only got one check from Trump and that was only because I had not filed my taxes for 2019 yet since they pushed the date we had to file back.

Unlike most of you, I do rely on a specific party to be in power for me to prosper.

Forum List

Back