Americans Aren't Stupid

You are a direct counter to the claim of the OP.

Many of those people form their opinions based on what their masters tell them.

Or are you saying that only right wingers worship at the feet of Fox and nobody on the left does the same thing (like kissing Maddcow's ass) ?
Here's what I'm saying..........Roughly 2/3 of the country has formed an opinion on Trump's handling of the virus based on the facts.
they did not ask 2/3 of America--so you are full of shit

Do you have proof that that one must interview 2/3 (200 million American's give or take) to conclude trump's behavior can be defined as a SNAFU? Given all of his flips, flops and flips again, it's clear trump is incompetent and too dishonest to tell the public the truth.
hahhahahahaha----you prove it's bullshit!!
hahahahha
.....you DON'T know what 2/3 of America wants unless you poll 2/3
plain and simple----I guess you will use the Vulcan Mind Probe to know what's in their minds
hahahahha
..thank you for proving me right

You are a direct counter to the claim of the OP.

Many of those people form their opinions based on what their masters tell them.

Or are you saying that only right wingers worship at the feet of Fox and nobody on the left does the same thing (like kissing Maddcow's ass) ?
Here's what I'm saying..........Roughly 2/3 of the country has formed an opinion on Trump's handling of the virus based on the facts.
they did not ask 2/3 of America--so you are full of shit

Do you have proof that that one must interview 2/3 (200 million American's give or take) to conclude trump's behavior can be defined as a SNAFU? Given all of his flips, flops and flips again, it's clear trump is incompetent and too dishonest to tell the public the truth.
.....PROOF!!!!!! hahahahhahaha--that's it--there is NO proof 2/3 of America think that way

2/3 of America understands the failing of the Trump Admin.

We know what we saw. And we can see the result
He is getting high marks by not only republicans but democrats as well...in fact two congressional dems spoke out angrily towards Pelosi last Friday...Governor Newsome can't say enough good things about how Trump and Pence have responded....
No, he's not.

Everyone understands your heterophobia, your love of hairy man butt, your hatred of God, Conservatives, and Jews, and that you contribute nothing to USMB, nor to anyone who knows you. You are like a parasite, like COVID 19, and all you do is infect and destroy things.

Back up everything that you have said about Lesh. I do not know Lesh personally, but explain how you know that he is LGBT, hates heterosexuals, the Creator, people who are conservatives as opposed to right-wingers, and Jews.
He's just yet another loudmouthed Trumper

Everyone understands your heterophobia, your love of hairy man butt, your hatred of God, Conservatives, and Jews, and that you contribute nothing to USMB, nor to anyone who knows you. You are like a parasite, like COVID 19, and all you do is infect and destroy things.
It's very telling that you are so focused on homosexuality.

I bet it's pretty crowded in that closet.

mind probe
1587239489254.png

Americans are always going to approve of the president when things are going well, and disapprove of him when things are going poorly.
What's the explanation for the IMPOTUS's generally low approval ratings compared to other presidents?

Americans are always going to approve of the president when things are going well, and disapprove of him when things are going poorly.
What's the explanation for the IMPOTUS's generally low approval ratings compared to other presidents?

Well he’s polarizing to say the least and there are many people that have a low opinion on him no matter what is going on, and vice versa, but as I mentioned before opinions on him from the peeps that determine elections are based the state of the country.

Apparently America doesn't agree with the idiots above

Well a Poll does not show reality because if you show those same people everything that was done even when China was restricting information then I bet your poll would fall apart...

Well he’s polarizing to say the least and there are many people that have a low opinion on him no matter what is going on, and vice versa, but as I mentioned before opinions on him from the peeps that determine elections are based the state of the country.
Do you realise you just contradicted yourself?
Americans are always going to approve of the president when things are going well,
there are many people that have a low opinion on him no matter what is going on, and vice versa

Do you realise you just contradicted yourself?
Americans are always going to approve of the president when things are going well,
there are many people that have a low opinion on him no matter what is going on, and vice versa

not really. All parties are generally stupid. If you hate or love the president no matter what you’re a dumbass. If you like the president depending on the state of the country you’re a dumbass.

It's very telling that you are so focused on homosexuality.

I bet it's pretty crowded in that closet.

China unleashed a BioWeapon on The World so why are you defending them and allied with them?

Forum List

Back