Americans Aren't Stupid

2/3 of America understands the failing of the Trump Admin.

We know what we saw. And we can see the result
Everyone understands your heterophobia, your love of hairy man butt, your hatred of God, Conservatives, and Jews, and that you contribute nothing to USMB, nor to anyone who knows you. You are like a parasite, like COVID 19, and all you do is infect and destroy things.

Back up everything that you have said about Lesh. I do not know Lesh personally, but explain how you know that he is LGBT, hates heterosexuals, the Creator, people who are conservatives as opposed to right-wingers, and Jews.
He's just yet another loudmouthed Trumper

China unleashed a BioWeapon on the world so why are you defending them?

Everyone understands your heterophobia, your love of hairy man butt, your hatred of God, Conservatives, and Jews, and that you contribute nothing to USMB, nor to anyone who knows you. You are like a parasite, like COVID 19, and all you do is infect and destroy things.

Back up everything that you have said about Lesh. I do not know Lesh personally, but explain how you know that he is LGBT, hates heterosexuals, the Creator, people who are conservatives as opposed to right-wingers, and Jews.

Not defending them. Just that the idea that coronavirus is a weapon engineered by the Chinese is a complete right-wing conspiracy theory intended as propaganda. We Americans are, unfortunately, getting used to the morons who think up and spread this sort of nonsense.

You have not explained how you know anything about Lesh that would substantiate the things that you said about him. As I said, I do not know Lesh. How well do you know him?

Not defending them. Just that the idea that coronavirus is a weapon engineered by the Chinese is a complete right-wing conspiracy theory intended as propaganda. We Americans are, unfortunately, getting used to the morons who think up and spread this sort of nonsense.

You have not explained how you know anything about Lesh that would substantiate the things that you said about him. As I said, I do not know Lesh. How well do you know him?

That’s a lie. China intentionally released this then shut down travel to and from Wuhan within China but allowed flights to The US directly from Wuhan sending 8,000 Chinese from Wuhan a day to The US. They also sent them to Italy and all over the world.

That’s exactly how you spread a BioWeapon!

Do you agree that gyrations of his poll numbers has to do specifically with the state of the country and not the context of the job he’s doing?
His polls are generally low compared to other presidents. Why?

Do you agree that gyrations of his poll numbers has to do specifically with the state of the country and not the context of the job he’s doing?
His polls are generally low compared to other presidents. Why?

I already explained that and asked you a question in which you dodged. How do you reconcile his generally lower poll numbers with his poll numbers being higher than Obama’s poll numbers during various times of their respective presidency’s?

You are a direct counter to the claim of the OP.

Many of those people form their opinions based on what their masters tell them.

Or are you saying that only right wingers worship at the feet of Fox and nobody on the left does the same thing (like kissing Maddcow's ass) ?
Here's what I'm saying..........Roughly 2/3 of the country has formed an opinion on Trump's handling of the virus based on the facts.
they did not ask 2/3 of America--so you are full of shit

Do you have proof that that one must interview 2/3 (200 million American's give or take) to conclude trump's behavior can be defined as a SNAFU? Given all of his flips, flops and flips again, it's clear trump is incompetent and too dishonest to tell the public the truth.
hahhahahahaha----you prove it's bullshit!!
hahahahha
.....you DON'T know what 2/3 of America wants unless you poll 2/3
plain and simple----I guess you will use the Vulcan Mind Probe to know what's in their minds
hahahahha
..thank you for proving me right

Wrong, but math is apparently well beyond your cognitive abilities.

Doubt me, open this link and you'll learn about polling data which you've been told is always fake, unless it supports your narrative:

It's very telling that you are so focused on homosexuality.

I bet it's pretty crowded in that closet.

China unleashed a BioWeapon on The World so why are you defending them and allied with them?
Oh please.

:rolleyes:

That’s a lie. China intentionally released this then shut down travel to and from Wuhan within China but allowed flights to The US directly from Wuhan sending 8,000 Chinese from Wuhan a day to The US. They also sent them to Italy and all over the world.

That’s exactly how you spread a BioWeapon!

Believe what you wish. I've heard too many conspiracy theories and manufactured stories from the right wing in the last decade to believe this sort of thing. Stories like this really need to come from a credible, reliable source.

But Democrats ARE stupid. And, as you already know, Democrats aren't real Americans. They're worthless leftist traitors.

If so provide the evidence, and explain how you know and why trump didn't read the National Security Agencies Daily Briefing on the virus in November of 2019, and begin then to prepare for a pandemic, one intentional or not?

Also, I want to know why trump didn't receive a briefing from Dr Fauci who said in Jan 2017 that he believed a pandemic would occur during Trump's term of office.

How much of a heads up does dumb donald need?

But Democrats ARE stupid. And, as you already know, Democrats aren't real Americans. They're worthless leftist traitors.

Time to put you on ignore. You've reached the level of posting too many comments which lack substance, lack thought, lack anything thought provoking and are hateful. Bye-bye.

Forum List

Back