Americans Give Standing Ovation to Zelensky, the Hero of Freedom

Keep clinging, anti-American pro-Putin revanchist.
Where did you get that idea, moron. I stated a FACT. I don't GAF, what they do as long as the US stays out of it. I just think it is comical how you morons think some applause is in some way good for something. Lip service, just like your useless Ukrainian flag avatar, LOL. Put up a million more of them and you'll save the same ZERO lives, dumb ass.

Republicans and Democrats alike stand for someone fighting for American and Western values that Putin and his toadies are trying to destroy. The American people are rallying behind Ukraine.

:clap:

1647476619380.png

Republicans and Democrats alike stand for someone fighting for American and Western values that Putin and his toadies are trying to destroy. The American people are rallying behind Ukraine.

It made me want to puke to see those clowns stand and applaud something they won't do....like go to war to defend Ukraine....what a bunch of human excrement we have in DC...
All show and no go....especially that school girl pelosi...I thought she was trying to jump into the screen with Vlad to hug the poor man.....
Just a disgusting look at me I care but won't do anything moment...when will libs stop being suckered by these people....

Last edited:
Where did you get that idea, moron. I stated a FACT. I don't GAF, what they do as long as the US stays out of it. I just think it is comical how you morons think some applause is in some way good for something. Lip service.

Biden approved an additional $800 million in military aid to Ukraine, on top of the $13 billion he already approved.

Republicans criticized Biden for not doing more. God bless them.

Why do you hate American values and freedom so much?

It made me want to puke to see those clowns stand and applaud something they won't do....like go to war to defend Ukraine....what a bunch of human excrement we have in DC...
All show and no go....especially that school girl pelosi...I thought she was trying to jump into the screen with Vlad to hug the poor man.....
Just a disgusting look at me I care but won't do anything moment...when will libs stop being suckered by these people....

Conservatives and Republicans are rallying towards freedom and Ukraine. You are not.

That lunatic Zelensky is demanding a no-fly zone over Ukraine, This will lead to direct military conflict between NATO and Russia. We avoided that during the Cold War for a very good reason, it can easily lead to WW III!

The Kremlin is offering reasonable terms, but Zelensky is enjoying his star turn too much to stop the bloodshed.

Zelensky is just a puppet of corrupt oligarch Kolomoisky.

I actually booed him but can someone tell me how the hell Hitler killed six million Jews and Putin can’t even kill one?

I mean come on I thought Putin was as great as Hitler and yet the last Czar was better at war than Putin!

( As you read this do not think long and hard and just remember Mad Jack Flint struck again! )

That lunatic Zelensky is demanding a no-fly zone over Ukraine, This will lead to direct military conflict between NATO and Russia. We avoided that during the Cold War for a very good reason, it can easily lead to WW III!

The Kremlin is offering reasonable terms, but Zelensky is enjoying his star turn too much to stop the bloodshed.

Zelensky is just a puppet of corrupt oligarch Kolomoisky.

Thank you for your pro-Putin, anti-American, anti-freedom propaganda.

Are we diplomatic allies with Ukraine?

Have we made a military pact with them?

Why are we sending so much $$$ to a nation that isn't democratic or meets American interests?

Forum List

Back