Americans have the right to know if a supreme court justice is dying

Moron!

Your planning on burning the Country if you don't get the desired outcome?
I'm not planning anything. Watch Trump and McConnell force another one through against the will of the majority of the citizenry. It won't go well.
The "Citizenry" does not make this decision.

Do you want Supreme Court justices to be an elected position?

Your turn.
We should wait until after the election because "the American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice." Right?

That would depend on the house and the senate.
It only depends on the Senate and the Presidency. Both of whom need to be controlled by the same party in order for a SC Justice to be confirmed, thanks to the GOP.
Control?

Whom do wish to control the Presidency and the Senate to confirm a Judge?

Because if Trump gets another SC pick the country will burn.
Moron!

I'm not planning anything. Watch Trump and McConnell force another one through against the will of the majority of the citizenry. It won't go well.

Your turn.
We should wait until after the election because "the American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court justice." Right?
After the election?

Delay an appointment with the hope that "you" get your desired candidate?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.
Can't delay the appointment. GOP killed the filibuster.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

This is sadder than can be expressed, the woman is actually retarded

I'll look forward to Bill Mahler celebrating her death. ITMT, politics is more important than life itself to the leftards, and I expect she'll stay on the bench until the last day even if they have to feed her through tubes and have her beep one for yes and two for no.

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Moron!

Your turn.
After the election?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.
You spelled Harry Reid wrong.

He set the precedent.

Don't think for a minute I'm a Conservative or Republican.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg completes 3 weeks of radiation treatment for tumor on pancreas at NYC's Memorial Sloan Kettering Center

Why is it that we hear that Goonsburg has pancreatic cancer after she has chemotherapy. Pancreatic cancer is fatal always, this woman should retire and enjoy the end of her life instead of continuing to kill babies.

It just shows that power is everything to a leftist......

And everything to a rightest, who keep praying for her death so they can fill another vacancy.
rightest…………………………………….

IQ test required

Put a period at the end of your sentence before demanding others need an IQ test.

It just shows that power is everything to a leftist......

And everything to a rightest, who keep praying for her death so they can fill another vacancy.
rightest…………………………………….

IQ test required

Put a period at the end of your sentence before demanding others need an IQ test.
Is that the best you got? Does a question mark count for a period%

Your turn.
After the election?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.

He set the precedent.

No he didn't. The GOP are the ones who established that an SC justice can only be confirmed when a Presidency and Senate are controlled by the same party. Not Harry Reid. Go check who killed the filibuster against Supreme Court nominations, and who refused to bring a candidate up for nomination until a Democrat was no longer President.

Your turn.
After the election?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.

He set the precedent.

No he didn't. The GOP are the ones who established that an SC justice can only be confirmed when a Presidency and Senate are controlled by the same party. Not Harry Reid. Go check who killed the filibuster against Supreme Court nominations, and who refused to bring a candidate up for nomination until a Democrat was no longer President.
Harry used the Nuclear option.

He opened the door.

I had a problem with it then and have a problem with it now.

Simple majority is now the rule.

After the election?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.

He set the precedent.

He opened the door.

Not with the Supreme Court. That was the GOP. Fucking with the Supreme Court is now on the table. If Democrats win and try to expand the court, or do whatever partisan shit they want to influence it and it's power, you better not complain.

After the election?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.

He set the precedent.

He opened the door.

Not with the Supreme Court. That was the GOP. Fucking with the Supreme Court is now on the table. If Democrats win and try to expand the court, or do whatever partisan shit they want to influence it and it's power, you better not complain.
I have registered my complaint.

I've had enough of partisan politics.

I live and work in the "Swamp."

It's all about power.

Nothing gets done.

Influence.

Money.

Power.

"Not with the Supreme Court?"

But OK with Federal Judges?

Ried should have thought about his decision.

Live with the consequences.

I'm sure that the Democrats are going to ratchet it up when in office.

We are all dying every single day.

No, you don't have the right to invade her privacy and know about her health.

The retarded person I'm seeing right now is the Qanon wackadoddle who is enjoying the health misfortune of someone, and making fun of them despite never even having met her.

No,your vision of the country will burn.
And thats a good thing....better get your fire resistant panties on.
You have no vision for the country. Just some imagined past that never existed. Stealing a pick, then killing the filibuster to shut the majority of the country out of having a say in 2 more picks, is not going to go well.

None of that happened.
Are you stupid?

No, but apparently you are!

She better make it to January 2021

Why?
Moron!

The will of the citizenry? Have you ever read the Constitution before wiping your ass with it?

She better make it to January 2021

Why?
Moron!

The will of the citizenry? Have you ever read the Constitution before wiping your ass with it?
Have you ever gone to fuck yourself? You should.

Your turn.
After the election?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.

He set the precedent.

Hey braindead! The process is called the Biden Rule for a reason! Your leading candidate for the Democrat nomination is the same dude who came up with it!

After the election?

Appoint.

Confirm.

Wait?

Your turn.

He set the precedent.

Hey braindead! The process is called the Biden Rule for a reason! Your leading candidate for the Democrat nomination is the same dude who came up with it!
Your fat orange criminal is the man who actually used it. Your party the ones that enacted it. Why are you trying to brown nose up yourself to Joe Biden?

Moron!

Have you ever gone to fuck yourself? You should.

No. I have no need to do so. Have you ever read the Constitution before wiping your ass on it?

The majority of the citizenry has no input into the confirmation of an Associate Justice of the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back