🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

Democrats want to destroy Christmas.

Christmas is their target.

The US economy revolves around it.

You are even dumber than you seem. Democrats don't want to destroy anything. The US economy does not "revolve" around Christmas. The US economy revolves around providing food, housing, clothing, and education for its 325 million residents. Donald Trump has failed utterly to create a climate to provide these things to the American people.

If you want a stupid opinion by a busy body who constantly sticks her nose in your business, ask an America obsessed Canadian Mrs. Kravitz.

Who gives a shit? Worry about Canada

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?

And of those that don't have a big thanksgiven;;
Some will still get sick because the virus will spread regardless
Some will commit suicide because they are lonely
Some will have other health and mental problems that their NOT THERE families will miss leading to their deaths and other issues
Many would have missed an opportunity to get herd immunity which is the only way this virus ends for the most part
All will have missed out on a holiday---one less that they will have over their life times or perhaps what would have been their last thanksgiven

why a vaccine at all? it will only make bill gates able to monitor your every move.

remember? there is already a trump miracle cure, HCQ. if you combine it with Marine One on standby, 15 doctors on standby, and real medicine, anyone can beat covid.
Now you are babbling nonsense

ordinary Americans are beating the wuflu

and now that they have the Trump Vaccine even fewer will die

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

Biden supporters going out by the thousands, couldn't get sick? Or maybe the protesters by the thousands, that's okay? But 10 family members getting together will kill thousands? Go fuck yourself, there will be about 20 at mine. With no social distancing or masks.

I certainly don't think it's okay. And I don't think 10 family members will kill thousands.

How will you feel if you infect your grandmother?

Some will die.

Some wont. Some will die in car accidents on the way to dinner. Some will die from heart disease and cancer. Some will choke on turkey. Some will be shot in Detroit and Chicago.

What is your point?

The car accident would be tragic. Accidents happen.
Heart disease and cancer are also tragic. But likely not tied to one specific behavior of someone else.
If you choke on a turkey bone and die...I'm sure others will feel bad but not responsible
How would you feel if it turns out you had Covid, went to this dinner and your grandmother died as a result of your wanting to "stick it to the man"?

Something to think about. But I know for Trump supporters....the need to be obnoxious and irresponsible is too strong to overturn logic.

I encourage you to hide under your bed and eat a turkey sandwich on Thanksgiving.

Have a happy thanksgiving...but consider what you're doing....

One way around it also, is have a funeral for your turkey.

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

Say that at the funeral with an empty look on your face...

You could scratch your head and tell everyone that there was no way you could see this happening...

And in the end you will blame the Democrats for you killing a relative...

Although do you remember Dr. Li-Meng Yan?

Yup, I am familiar with Yan, the Chinese ophthalmologist and virologist whose claimed not long ago that the Chinese created SARS-CoV-2 in a lab.

I believe China created COVID-19 and unleashed it on the world. Evidence shows they knew about the virus existence and spread long before they reported it, that they were scrambling to contain the spread in China while refusing to shut down the International airport there in Huwan. They KNEW they were creating a global pandemic yet continued to allow it to happen. This was no accident.

But you already said that COVID is nothing and it only effects a few...

You can't have it both ways...

The way you haave to look at it. US is loosing a death toll of a 911 every two days and the President is playing golf.

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

and virus’s have been known to mutate

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

but I think its safe for libs to come out of hiding now and go back to work

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

and virus’s have been known to mutate

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

but I think its safe for libs to come out of hiding now and go back to work

A few people?

Incredible.

One way around it also, is have a funeral for your turkey.

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:
The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p

Yes, and if someone tested positive and got better but later died some other way, they would say they died of Covid. Especially since hospitals get money for labeling deaths as Covid. Money talks and truth walks.
Now you just repeating what tramp says.

Facts are facts no matter who says them. I am still waiting for Dr. Fauci or Bill Gates to spit out a fact.:D Although at first Fauci said the masks were not needed. But turns out he lied because the frontline workers needed them. Why don't those on the left ever point out the lies of DR. Fauci and Gates of hell? All they seem to want to focus on is Trump.

It is a pandemic... They first said that they didn't know about it being airborn but they needed the limited amount of N95 masks for health workers...
Without that Health workers would die... So telling everyone else to stay indoors and use the masks for the people that needed them.

You don't seem to mind 1st responders and health workers dying... Do you spit on them and then beg them when you need them....

Please get a badge and say 'Fuck healthworkers and I hope they die."....

I'm glad to hear it. I hope it doesn't get worse.
It was actually about a dozen elderly people from the Church of Christ that they all attend. One person is in the hospital but she is not life threatening

the others are just staying at home, though I dont know what medicines are are receiving

their experience is not typical of the wuflu 6 months ago when many people died

but it maybe typical of a virus that has declining potency

Future Darwin Award winners?
We are paying for a lot of Darwin Award winners who practice non personal living habits. Maybe you know some.

why a vaccine at all? it will only make bill gates able to monitor your every move.

remember? there is already a trump miracle cure, HCQ. if you combine it with Marine One on standby, 15 doctors on standby, and real medicine, anyone can beat covid.
Now you are babbling nonsense

ordinary Americans are beating the wuflu

and now that they have the Trump Vaccine even fewer will die
yep. nonsense straight from your idiot-in-chief. i am pleased that you can recognize that, at least. babysteps.

Forum List

Back