🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

and virus’s have been known to mutate

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

but I think its safe for libs to come out of hiding now and go back to work

A few people?

Incredible.
A "few people"...1600 dead YESTERDAY

In fact this thing is killing what amounts to two 9/11s every three days

One way around it also, is have a funeral for your turkey.

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

Say that at the funeral with an empty look on your face...

You could scratch your head and tell everyone that there was no way you could see this happening...

And in the end you will blame the Democrats for you killing a relative...
I blame the democrats for working with their Chinese counterparts to attack America with this bio weapon in the 1st place.

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

A few people?

Incredible.

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members. I can sort of "get" not caring about the random strangers at the Publix or Ralphs. But this is your family!!!

I'm really speechless about it.

True

A few people?

Incredible.

Democrats count covid deaths like they count votes. Fraudulently...

Democrats want to destroy Christmas.

Christmas is their target.

The US economy revolves around it.

You are even dumber than you seem. Democrats don't want to destroy anything. The US economy does not "revolve" around Christmas. The US economy revolves around providing food, housing, clothing, and education for its 325 million residents. Donald Trump has failed utterly to create a climate to provide these things to the American people.

If you want a stupid opinion by a busy body who constantly sticks her nose in your business, ask an America obsessed Canadian Mrs. Kravitz.

Who gives a shit? Worry about Canada

We don't have worries in Canada. We have competent governance. Of course we don't have idiot voters like yourself who believe everything Republicans tell them. Canadians are a whole lot smarter than Republicans.

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?
Freedom isn't free.

We call this phenom you described "Natural Selection."

Get used to it or go to hell.

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

Freedom isn't free.

Democrats want to keep you safe by locking you up and isolating you

Some will die.

Freedom isn't free.

For our own good, we must be imprisoned.

That attitude is going to start a war and WE are going to finish it.

You are even dumber than you seem. Democrats don't want to destroy anything. The US economy does not "revolve" around Christmas. The US economy revolves around providing food, housing, clothing, and education for its 325 million residents. Donald Trump has failed utterly to create a climate to provide these things to the American people.

If you want a stupid opinion by a busy body who constantly sticks her nose in your business, ask an America obsessed Canadian Mrs. Kravitz.

We don't have worries in Canada. We have competent governance. Of course we don't have idiot voters like yourself who believe everything Republicans tell them. Canadians are a whole lot smarter than Republicans.

Yet you spend all your time here ...

I guess with that long nose, you need to use it to look down on someone, Gladys

As long as foreign nationals interfere in our elections to help democrats, foreign interference is welcome.

Some will die.

Freedom isn't free.

You've been saying this sort of crap for about 4 years now. You ever gonna muster some cahones and do something, boy?

Some will die.

Freedom isn't free.

You've been saying this sort of crap for about 4 years now. You ever gonna muster some cahones and do something, boy?
I already disobey every mandate there is. I don't social distance or wear a face diaper and DARE somebody to say something. What else do you want me to do?

I suppose we could start beheading motherfuckers like you who demand our freedom on a platter, but I would prefer to just go back to the way things were. Wouldn't you?

Some will die.

Biden supporters going out by the thousands, couldn't get sick? Or maybe the protesters by the thousands, that's okay? But 10 family members getting together will kill thousands? Go fuck yourself, there will be about 20 at mine. With no social distancing or masks.

I certainly don't think it's okay. And I don't think 10 family members will kill thousands.

How will you feel if you infect your grandmother?
How will you feel if your grandmother passes away of old age over the winter, you didn't visit her for thanksgiven or christmas?

Some will die.

Biden supporters going out by the thousands, couldn't get sick? Or maybe the protesters by the thousands, that's okay? But 10 family members getting together will kill thousands? Go fuck yourself, there will be about 20 at mine. With no social distancing or masks.

I certainly don't think it's okay. And I don't think 10 family members will kill thousands.

How will you feel if you infect your grandmother?
How will you feel if your grandmother passes away of old age over the winter, you didn't visit her for thanksgiven or christmas?
Due to covid, nobody is dying from the flu, so covid saves lives.

Some will die.

Freedom isn't free.

I already disobey every mandate there is. I don't social distance or wear a face diaper and DARE somebody to say something. What else do you want me to do?

I suppose we could start beheading motherfuckers like you who demand our freedom on a platter, but I would prefer to just go back to the way things were. Wouldn't you?

I like seeing you enraged 24/7. You're funny and harmless.

This is the part where you make a hilarious threat.

As long as foreign nationals interfere in our elections to help democrats, foreign interference is welcome.

It's just comic. She's such a nasty person and spends all day at her neighbor's being an ass, but talks about how wonderful it is at home. So she should stay there

How will YOU feel if you kill her...just to have dinner together...

True

A few people?

Incredible.

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members. I can sort of "get" not caring about the random strangers at the Publix or Ralphs. But this is your family!!!

I'm really speechless about it.

Watching from the outside, what is most distressing is the level to which reasonable public health measures are being politicized. From the promotion of hydroxychloroquine, to mask wearing, to the idiocy that you have more cases because you test more, the fact that I'm even posting such bullshit shows how far the USA has fallen.

Literally everything that Trump touched during his presidency, is in much worse shape at the end of his term. The economy, race relations, national security, manufacturing, trade, staffing and resources for the government.

We had a toxic far right Conservative government in Ontario back in the 1990's, and it wasn't nearly as bad or destructive as the Trump Administration, and it took 10 years to undo the damage caused by his administration.

How will YOU feel if you kill her...just to have dinner together...

So you're thinking they are forcing her against her will to come to dinner, huh?

Elderly living in retirement homes live to see their family.

So how long do you propose they be forced to stay away from their family?

What if Cuomo decides to murder them while they're waiting?

Forum List

Back