🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Title is wrong. Should read:
Idiots Plan Superspreader Events in Move Akin to Biting Off Own Nose to Spite Face
Maybe we on the right should do everything we can to spread the virus. Seems mask wearing people get the virus at much higher rates.
You already are. You are complicit in the murders of well over 230,000 people.

Which mostly happened in States where the one calling the shots was a Democrat governor.

So you admit that it was murder. So what should happen to the governors who did that, Creep?

Democrats want to destroy Christmas.

Christmas is their target.

The US economy revolves around it.

You are even dumber than you seem. Democrats don't want to destroy anything. The US economy does not "revolve" around Christmas. The US economy revolves around providing food, housing, clothing, and education for its 325 million residents. Donald Trump has failed utterly to create a climate to provide these things to the American people.

If you want a stupid opinion by a busy body who constantly sticks her nose in your business, ask an America obsessed Canadian Mrs. Kravitz.

Who gives a shit? Worry about Canada

We don't have worries in Canada. We have competent governance. Of course we don't have idiot voters like yourself who believe everything Republicans tell them. Canadians are a whole lot smarter than Republicans.

Yet you spend all your time here ...

I guess with that long nose, you need to use it to look down on someone, Gladys
As long as foreign nationals interfere in our elections to help democrats, foreign interference is welcome.

It's just comic. She's such a nasty person and spends all day at her neighbor's being an ass, but talks about how wonderful it is at home. So she should stay there

I'm so happy to see you focussing on lying about me, instead of your usual lies about Trump. As usual, you're assumptions about me are totally WRONG. I don't spend any time at my neighbour's house, unless she has something she needs help with. We're able to live very independently here, what with the guaranteed income for seniors, and lots of government support for independent living and keeping seniors in their homes.

Every other first world country in the world is doing much, much better than the USA in education, infrastructure, and innovation. And as for Covid19, you've lost 250,000 people to the pandemic, while in Canada, we've lost 10,000. Even allowing for differences in population, our loss of life is 2.5 times LOWER than yours.

Now our Q3 results aren't as gaudy as Trump's 30% growth, but then we didn't have a 32% economic contraction in Q2 either. Our contraction was only 11.1%, so we had no need to rebound.

With September figures in, the data suggest the economy grew 10 per cent in the third quarter, the agency said, implying about 46 per cent growth on an annualized basis -- which would be an all-time high.

Canada managed to achieve these results even thought we have a Liberal federal government, and Conservative governments in 7 of our 10 provinces. Bi-partisan co-operation amongst ALL levels of government. Imagine that. Conservative Premiers praising the Liberal Minister of Health - an Asian woman, as having been "great" to work with.

As with the global financial meltdown in 2008, which Canada largely managed to avoid due to our refusal to deregulate our banks, other governments are beating a path to our door to find out how we did it, especially considering we live next door to a meth lab.

My God you're stupid. Apparently Canadian government educations are no better than ours.

The "neighbor" I'm referring to is the United States. How did you possibly not get that?

You're obsessed with us. You clearly have penis envy. Most of Europe doesn't even know you're in NATO. You're not even an independent country. We provide your meaningful national defense.

You're just a nasty woman who needs to worry about your own problems, which are evident

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

and virus’s have been known to mutate

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

but I think its safe for libs to come out of hiding now and go back to work

A few people?

Incredible.
A "few people"...1600 dead YESTERDAY

In fact this thing is killing what amounts to two 9/11s every three days

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members. I can sort of "get" not caring about the random strangers at the Publix or Ralphs. But this is your family!!!

I'm really speechless about it.

Watching from the outside, what is most distressing is the level to which reasonable public health measures are being politicized. From the promotion of hydroxychloroquine, to mask wearing, to the idiocy that you have more cases because you test more, the fact that I'm even posting such bullshit shows how far the USA has fallen.

Literally everything that Trump touched during his presidency, is in much worse shape at the end of his term. The economy, race relations, national security, manufacturing, trade, staffing and resources for the government.

We had a toxic far right Conservative government in Ontario back in the 1990's, and it wasn't nearly as bad or destructive as the Trump Administration, and it took 10 years to undo the damage caused by his administration.

I hope there are no deaths. But data suggests that there will be some. They can be prevented.

Its crazy to think that you'd endanger your family as a form of protest.
It's Natural Selection. Why do you hate science?

One way around it also, is have a funeral for your turkey.

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:
The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p

Yes, and if someone tested positive and got better but later died some other way, they would say they died of Covid. Especially since hospitals get money for labeling deaths as Covid. Money talks and truth walks.
Now you just repeating what tramp says.
Is he wrong? That's the question, not who said it. I mean, even a tramp can say things that are right. Now, if the POTUS is not named Clinton, there would be reason to believe what he had to say. Ours is named TRUMP!, so that's good.

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Idiots Plan Superspreader Events in Move Akin to Biting Off Own Nose to Spite Face
Maybe we on the right should do everything we can to spread the virus. Seems mask wearing people get the virus at much higher rates.

Which mostly happened in States where the one calling the shots was a Democrat governor.

So you admit that it was murder. So what should happen to the governors who did that, Creep?
Well that's a lie.

Well that's a lie.

Actually you're the liar. You're lying again. It's all you do, lie, lie and lie some more.

The States with the most deaths were NY, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts. All Deep Blue States where Democrats were in charge of the Covid response.

So you said Convid deaths were murder. So what should we do with these Democrats who murdered them? Should they be up on Federal murder charges?

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

A few people?

Incredible.

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members. I can sort of "get" not caring about the random strangers at the Publix or Ralphs. But this is your family!!!

Watching from the outside, what is most distressing is the level to which reasonable public health measures are being politicized. From the promotion of hydroxychloroquine, to mask wearing, to the idiocy that you have more cases because you test more, the fact that I'm even posting such bullshit shows how far the USA has fallen.

Literally everything that Trump touched during his presidency, is in much worse shape at the end of his term. The economy, race relations, national security, manufacturing, trade, staffing and resources for the government.

We had a toxic far right Conservative government in Ontario back in the 1990's, and it wasn't nearly as bad or destructive as the Trump Administration, and it took 10 years to undo the damage caused by his administration.

I hope there are no deaths. But data suggests that there will be some. They can be prevented.

Hospital staff in mid-western red states are on TV saying that the families of the people they are treating and who are dying, are STILL denying that the virus is a problem, and they're on the phone demanding to be able to visit their sick relatives, because the virus is NOTHING. They're angry that the hospital won't let them in, or let them be at the bedsides.

I lived in Toronto during SARS. I saw what we did to shut that shit down, and I knew what was coming. More importantly, the Ontario government and the Federal government knew what was coming and they prepared for it. Our Premier is Doug Ford - Mayor Rob Ford's dumber younger brother. Even Dumb Dougie listened to the scientists. It's the only thing Dougie has touched in his Administration that he hasn't completely fucked up, but he followed the Liberal pandemic playbook and got us through this.

I have a very small circle of people I know and trust. I avoided my grandchildren's birthday party at the end of August because there were 20 people there. I have friends and businesses I patronize and masks are mandated in this county. I get my hair done first thing in the morning because the salon is disinfected last thing before they go home.

Keeping yourself safe is mostly a matter of not doing anything stupid, and know who you're interacting with.

Well that's a lie.

Actually you're the liar. You're lying again. It's all you do, lie, lie and lie some more.

The States with the most deaths were NY, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts. All Deep Blue States where Democrats were in charge of the Covid response.

So you said Convid deaths were murder. So what should we do with these Democrats who murdered them? Should they be up on Federal murder charges?
Nope. Sorry for your luck.

I support NATURE taking its course. The world is overpopulated anyway. What sense does it make to become a subjugated peon with no rights when I am not the one who is at risk?

Individuals are responsible for their own health and security.

OTSS

Let the weak perish or hide.

Well that's a lie.

Yep. Sorry for your government education.

Those Blue States have the highest covid death rates. You said covid deaths are murder. So what should happen to the Democrats who murdered all those people? Federal murder charges?

Well that's a lie.

Those who accuse others of lying, are people who are themselves lying. The person responsible for these deaths, is the man at the top - the guy who made the decisions which have lead directly to the deaths of 250,000 Americans and counting, Donald J. Trump.

I have to ask you, why are YOU so investing in defending Trump? Trump's goal was always to pass off responsibility for the pandemic response failure to others. That's why he put Pence in charge. And why he passed off responsibility to the governors.

My question to YOU is why are YOU so invested in defending Trump's actions here? What's in this for you?

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

Say that at the funeral with an empty look on your face...

You could scratch your head and tell everyone that there was no way you could see this happening...

And in the end you will blame the Democrats for you killing a relative...
I blame the democrats for working with their Chinese counterparts to attack America with this bio weapon in the 1st place.

So, in other words, you've got nothing and you're making shit up to continue to be pissed off at the wrong people.

That's one way of continuing this stupidity, instead of buckling down and ending the death and disease, isn't it. Smart people in successful countries listened to the scientists and shut this shit down. Americans spend their time standing on their "rights" to behave like idiots and keep counting their dead and dying.

Get together with as many people as possible over Thanksgiving. What can possibly go wrong?

Well that's a lie.

Yep. Sorry for your government education.

Those Blue States have the highest covid death rates. You said covid deaths are murder. So what should happen to the Democrats who murdered all those people? Federal murder charges?

Several states are looking at pursuing "negligent homicide" charges against Donald Trump and others in his Administration.

See how your bullshit backfires on you every single time, little Kaz?

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?
No. All in the name of personal responsibility.
I dont drive on NYE because I am well aware my wife and I may die to a drunk driver. I dont need a law to tell me not to drive that night.
Thats how I roll.
Got a problem with it?

Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

Biden supporters going out by the thousands, couldn't get sick? Or maybe the protesters by the thousands, that's okay? But 10 family members getting together will kill thousands? Go fuck yourself, there will be about 20 at mine. With no social distancing or masks.

I certainly don't think it's okay. And I don't think 10 family members will kill thousands.

How will you feel if you infect your grandmother?
How will you feel if your grandmother passes away of old age over the winter, you didn't visit her for thanksgiven or christmas?
Due to covid, nobody is dying from the flu, so covid saves lives.

Some will die.

Biden supporters going out by the thousands, couldn't get sick? Or maybe the protesters by the thousands, that's okay? But 10 family members getting together will kill thousands? Go fuck yourself, there will be about 20 at mine. With no social distancing or masks.

I certainly don't think it's okay. And I don't think 10 family members will kill thousands.

How will you feel if you infect your grandmother?
She is dead and my 75 year old mom would rather spend time with me instead of living lonely and alone.

I'm 71 and live alone. I spent my Thanksgiving with a high risk friend who survived cancer less than a year ago. We bought a 5 course fabulous take out feast from our favourite family restaurant, which fed us both for two days, and had a fun filled dinner for two.

None of our children held big Thanksgiving dinners either. Just low key events with people we live with. We were already seeing casing start to rise, with kids going back to school.

I have a teacher friend who is completely freaking out at the moment. On Friday, he learned that one of the families at their school - one with 3 children in different classrooms, have been sent home for testing, after it was revealed that their mother was seriously ill with covid-like symptoms. This was revealed when one of the kids fell asleep in class and said he was kept up all night by his mother's coughing. Seems she has a whole array of covid symptoms and they all live in Canada's "hot zone" - Brampton. This one family might end up closing their entire school, since these kids have been coming to school the whole time she's been sick.
She likely has something else-------cold, flu, allergies are still more likely than Covid.

True

A few people?

Incredible.

Hospital staff in mid-western red states are on TV saying that the families of the people they are treating and who are dying, are STILL denying that the virus is a problem, and they're on the phone demanding to be able to visit their sick relatives, because the virus is NOTHING. They're angry that the hospital won't let them in, or let them be at the bedsides.

I lived in Toronto during SARS. I saw what we did to shut that shit down, and I knew what was coming. More importantly, the Ontario government and the Federal government knew what was coming and they prepared for it. Our Premier is Doug Ford - Mayor Rob Ford's dumber younger brother. Even Dumb Dougie listened to the scientists. It's the only thing Dougie has touched in his Administration that he hasn't completely fucked up, but he followed the Liberal pandemic playbook and got us through this.

I have a very small circle of people I know and trust. I avoided my grandchildren's birthday party at the end of August because there were 20 people there. I have friends and businesses I patronize and masks are mandated in this county. I get my hair done first thing in the morning because the salon is disinfected last thing before they go home.

Keeping yourself safe is mostly a matter of not doing anything stupid, and know who you're interacting with.
The problem is they made a personal decision to "take the chance"...and now they die.

I have heard that this virus can kill me. I have also heard that a drunk drivers on NYE can kill me. I have heard that rock climbing may result in death. I heve heard that riding a bike without a helmet can cause death.

So I make my life decisions based on what I heard and what I can control.

Is there an issue with that?

Democrats want to destroy Christmas.

Christmas is their target.

The US economy revolves around it.

You are even dumber than you seem. Democrats don't want to destroy anything. The US economy does not "revolve" around Christmas. The US economy revolves around providing food, housing, clothing, and education for its 325 million residents. Donald Trump has failed utterly to create a climate to provide these things to the American people.

If you want a stupid opinion by a busy body who constantly sticks her nose in your business, ask an America obsessed Canadian Mrs. Kravitz.

Who gives a shit? Worry about Canada

We don't have worries in Canada. We have competent governance. Of course we don't have idiot voters like yourself who believe everything Republicans tell them. Canadians are a whole lot smarter than Republicans.

Yet you spend all your time here ...

I guess with that long nose, you need to use it to look down on someone, Gladys
As long as foreign nationals interfere in our elections to help democrats, foreign interference is welcome.

It's just comic. She's such a nasty person and spends all day at her neighbor's being an ass, but talks about how wonderful it is at home. So she should stay there

I'm so happy to see you focussing on lying about me, instead of your usual lies about Trump. As usual, you're assumptions about me are totally WRONG. I don't spend any time at my neighbour's house, unless she has something she needs help with. We're able to live very independently here, what with the guaranteed income for seniors, and lots of government support for independent living and keeping seniors in their homes.

Every other first world country in the world is doing much, much better than the USA in education, infrastructure, and innovation. And as for Covid19, you've lost 250,000 people to the pandemic, while in Canada, we've lost 10,000. Even allowing for differences in population, our loss of life is 2.5 times LOWER than yours.

Now our Q3 results aren't as gaudy as Trump's 30% growth, but then we didn't have a 32% economic contraction in Q2 either. Our contraction was only 11.1%, so we had no need to rebound.

With September figures in, the data suggest the economy grew 10 per cent in the third quarter, the agency said, implying about 46 per cent growth on an annualized basis -- which would be an all-time high.

Canada managed to achieve these results even thought we have a Liberal federal government, and Conservative governments in 7 of our 10 provinces. Bi-partisan co-operation amongst ALL levels of government. Imagine that. Conservative Premiers praising the Liberal Minister of Health - an Asian woman, as having been "great" to work with.

As with the global financial meltdown in 2008, which Canada largely managed to avoid due to our refusal to deregulate our banks, other governments are beating a path to our door to find out how we did it, especially considering we live next door to a meth lab.
Sure....you have economic advantages. You also have only one protection....the 100 billion dollar budget of the protection of the US military. That is fact. You see, we use our tax income diversely. We do the best to protect our national security, protect our allies and address national issues....all at once.
Canada is attacked? The one tank and one Sopwith Camel aint going to do shit for you

I'm starting to look at how the titles are scare titles, even in supposedly respectable news sites, and the articles pull way back. The Wall Street Journal today 11/18 has a title, Canada's Health System Overwhelmed by COVID. But the article itself is full of lines like "enough ICU capacity," "still able to keep up," and more and more like that! The title is pure click bait, and we see that more and more. Even the content tries to scare, with the focus on "cases," which is meaningless, and unable to promote rising death tolls, so they just don't mention it --- but deaths and hospitalizations are the only interesting data. Terrorizing people is the only way they can collect eyeballs, the ever-important attention they want so badly. So they just lie.

View attachment 417851

The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p
Chicom democrats made a major score classifying overdose deaths as chinese virus deaths.

Forum List

Back