🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Title is wrong. Should read:
Idiots Plan Superspreader Events in Move Akin to Biting Off Own Nose to Spite Face

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

and virus’s have been known to mutate

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

but I think its safe for libs to come out of hiding now and go back to work

A few people?

Incredible.
A "few people"...1600 dead YESTERDAY

In fact this thing is killing what amounts to two 9/11s every three days

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members. I can sort of "get" not caring about the random strangers at the Publix or Ralphs. But this is your family!!!

I'm really speechless about it.

Watching from the outside, what is most distressing is the level to which reasonable public health measures are being politicized. From the promotion of hydroxychloroquine, to mask wearing, to the idiocy that you have more cases because you test more, the fact that I'm even posting such bullshit shows how far the USA has fallen.

Literally everything that Trump touched during his presidency, is in much worse shape at the end of his term. The economy, race relations, national security, manufacturing, trade, staffing and resources for the government.

We had a toxic far right Conservative government in Ontario back in the 1990's, and it wasn't nearly as bad or destructive as the Trump Administration, and it took 10 years to undo the damage caused by his administration.

Stupid Canadian airhead: " to the idiocy that you have more cases because you test more."

No one says that you stupid, lying piece of shit. They say you FIND more cases if you test them.

This is how totally fundamentally what a hack liar you are

Democrats screw up everything they touch. On a Federal level, state level and local level.

Thank god we have a great Republican Governor here in Florida.

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Idiots Plan Superspreader Events in Move Akin to Biting Off Own Nose to Spite Face
Maybe we on the right should do everything we can to spread the virus. Seems mask wearing people get the virus at much higher rates.

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

A few people?

Incredible.

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members. I can sort of "get" not caring about the random strangers at the Publix or Ralphs. But this is your family!!!

Watching from the outside, what is most distressing is the level to which reasonable public health measures are being politicized. From the promotion of hydroxychloroquine, to mask wearing, to the idiocy that you have more cases because you test more, the fact that I'm even posting such bullshit shows how far the USA has fallen.

Literally everything that Trump touched during his presidency, is in much worse shape at the end of his term. The economy, race relations, national security, manufacturing, trade, staffing and resources for the government.

We had a toxic far right Conservative government in Ontario back in the 1990's, and it wasn't nearly as bad or destructive as the Trump Administration, and it took 10 years to undo the damage caused by his administration.

Stupid Canadian airhead: " to the idiocy that you have more cases because you test more."

No one says that you stupid, lying piece of shit. They say you FIND more cases if you test them.

Trump said/implied it...a few times... yes, he is dumb.... :)

True

A few people?

Incredible.

So if things are so great in Canada like you say, why do you keep coming here to be a bitch?

1605715637304.png

Last edited:
True

A few people?

Incredible.

Trump said/implied it...a few times... yes, he is dumb.... :)

You're a liar, he never said that. That's one of your stupid misquotes of Trump. You've been documented lying about what Trump said now what like 20K times.

No one said that, no one ever. You're just a liar.

What Trump said was that testing finds more cases then you asshats attack him for that. He was dead on correct. You're still doing it.

You're a fundamentally dishonest person. Cut the lies

The implication was that increased testing showed infections that were not increasing but simply were not being "caught". Increased per centage of infections, increased hospitalizations, and increased deaths show that to be bullshit.

Trump has ALWAYS been against testing because he thought it made him look bad...all the way back to not testing everyone on infected cruise ships

Hopefully their relatives refuse to visit, and tell them to go f~ck themselves to death.

Maybe we on the right should do everything we can to spread the virus. Seems mask wearing people get the virus at much higher rates.
You already are. You are complicit in the murders of well over 230,000 people.

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?
Biden supporters going out by the thousands, couldn't get sick? Or maybe the protesters by the thousands, that's okay? But 10 family members getting together will kill thousands? Go fuck yourself, there will be about 20 at mine. With no social distancing or masks.

I certainly don't think it's okay. And I don't think 10 family members will kill thousands.

How will you feel if you infect your grandmother?
She is dead and my 75 year old mom would rather spend time with me instead of living lonely and alone.

Democrats want to destroy Christmas.

Christmas is their target.

The US economy revolves around it.

You are even dumber than you seem. Democrats don't want to destroy anything. The US economy does not "revolve" around Christmas. The US economy revolves around providing food, housing, clothing, and education for its 325 million residents. Donald Trump has failed utterly to create a climate to provide these things to the American people.

If you want a stupid opinion by a busy body who constantly sticks her nose in your business, ask an America obsessed Canadian Mrs. Kravitz.

Who gives a shit? Worry about Canada

We don't have worries in Canada. We have competent governance. Of course we don't have idiot voters like yourself who believe everything Republicans tell them. Canadians are a whole lot smarter than Republicans.

Yet you spend all your time here ...

I guess with that long nose, you need to use it to look down on someone, Gladys
As long as foreign nationals interfere in our elections to help democrats, foreign interference is welcome.

It's just comic. She's such a nasty person and spends all day at her neighbor's being an ass, but talks about how wonderful it is at home. So she should stay there

I'm so happy to see you focussing on lying about me, instead of your usual lies about Trump. As usual, you're assumptions about me are totally WRONG. I don't spend any time at my neighbour's house, unless she has something she needs help with. We're able to live very independently here, what with the guaranteed income for seniors, and lots of government support for independent living and keeping seniors in their homes.

Every other first world country in the world is doing much, much better than the USA in education, infrastructure, and innovation. And as for Covid19, you've lost 250,000 people to the pandemic, while in Canada, we've lost 10,000. Even allowing for differences in population, our loss of life is 2.5 times LOWER than yours.

Now our Q3 results aren't as gaudy as Trump's 30% growth, but then we didn't have a 32% economic contraction in Q2 either. Our contraction was only 11.1%, so we had no need to rebound.

With September figures in, the data suggest the economy grew 10 per cent in the third quarter, the agency said, implying about 46 per cent growth on an annualized basis -- which would be an all-time high.

Canada managed to achieve these results even thought we have a Liberal federal government, and Conservative governments in 7 of our 10 provinces. Bi-partisan co-operation amongst ALL levels of government. Imagine that. Conservative Premiers praising the Liberal Minister of Health - an Asian woman, as having been "great" to work with.

As with the global financial meltdown in 2008, which Canada largely managed to avoid due to our refusal to deregulate our banks, other governments are beating a path to our door to find out how we did it, especially considering we live next door to a meth lab.

Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

And 99% of them will have another great Thanksgiving with family members by not wearing a facediaper and hiding in their basement.

True

A few people?

Incredible.

I hope there are no deaths. But data suggests that there will be some. They can be prevented.

Its crazy to think that you'd endanger your family as a form of protest.

Some will die.

Biden supporters going out by the thousands, couldn't get sick? Or maybe the protesters by the thousands, that's okay? But 10 family members getting together will kill thousands? Go fuck yourself, there will be about 20 at mine. With no social distancing or masks.

I certainly don't think it's okay. And I don't think 10 family members will kill thousands.

She is dead and my 75 year old mom would rather spend time with me instead of living lonely and alone.

I wish you a pleasant and safe thanksgiving.

Some will die.

I'm 71 and live alone. I spent my Thanksgiving with a high risk friend who survived cancer less than a year ago. We bought a 5 course fabulous take out feast from our favourite family restaurant, which fed us both for two days, and had a fun filled dinner for two.

None of our children held big Thanksgiving dinners either. Just low key events with people we live with. We were already seeing casing start to rise, with kids going back to school.

I have a teacher friend who is completely freaking out at the moment. On Friday, he learned that one of the families at their school - one with 3 children in different classrooms, have been sent home for testing, after it was revealed that their mother was seriously ill with covid-like symptoms. This was revealed when one of the kids fell asleep in class and said he was kept up all night by his mother's coughing. Seems she has a whole array of covid symptoms and they all live in Canada's "hot zone" - Brampton. This one family might end up closing their entire school, since these kids have been coming to school the whole time she's been sick.

I think that government should silence Facebook, Google, and the press.

Fuck that freedom thing, right?
I'm happy to see deplorables Darwin themselves. Well, that's not quite true, I think it's a bit grotesque, but I realise there's nothing I can do about it so I might as well accept it.
Here is what is funny about your ghoulishness. No one is going to die from it. You are wishing death on people for no reason at all.

Forum List

Back