Americans Plan On 'Organized Rebellion' Against Democrat Tyrants Demanding 'Cancellation' of Thanksgiving

That is a trial....I hope it's correct all the way through. But we don't know what lifestyle factors will influence vaccines much less long term side effects.
True

and virus’s have been known to mutate

so just like other common diseases a few people will always be affected severely

but I think its safe for libs to come out of hiding now and go back to work

A few people?

Incredible.
A "few people"...1600 dead YESTERDAY

In fact this thing is killing what amounts to two 9/11s every three days

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members. I can sort of "get" not caring about the random strangers at the Publix or Ralphs. But this is your family!!!

I'm really speechless about it.

Watching from the outside, what is most distressing is the level to which reasonable public health measures are being politicized. From the promotion of hydroxychloroquine, to mask wearing, to the idiocy that you have more cases because you test more, the fact that I'm even posting such bullshit shows how far the USA has fallen.

Literally everything that Trump touched during his presidency, is in much worse shape at the end of his term. The economy, race relations, national security, manufacturing, trade, staffing and resources for the government.

We had a toxic far right Conservative government in Ontario back in the 1990's, and it wasn't nearly as bad or destructive as the Trump Administration, and it took 10 years to undo the damage caused by his administration.

I hope there are no deaths. But data suggests that there will be some. They can be prevented.

Its crazy to think that you'd endanger your family as a form of protest.
It's Natural Selection. Why do you hate science?

"Natural Selection" isn't "science". "Natural selection" is letting nature take its course. The biggest problem with using the pandemic for your "selection" process is that a very large percentage of your population will be left with ongoing "pre-existing conditions", the long term outlook for which is unknown at this time. 20% of those who get sick, get REALLY sick, and they don't recover quickly, cheaply, or completely.

The long term implications of this disease won't be known for a generation, or more. For the young people who are getting sick now, the virus may haunt them for the rest of their lives. You just don't know.

Do you want to be responsible for that?
She will die without food, medicine and a hospital bed

all of which exist because people go to work and earn money

if you think the things that sustain our high standard of living are provided by the Tooth Fairy you are sadly misinformed

without work we have nothing

Is there an issue with that?

No issue with you doing what you want, unless what you want to do is order me around. Don't do that.
Order YOU around? I dont give a crap what you do with your life. Its none of my business. You want to congregate with a crowd more than 10? Go for it. Will I be there? Maybe. My choice. You want to go to a restaurant? Go for it. Me? I will decided if I will sit based on precautions they are taking. You want to go to a boutique? I am sue you evaluate yoour decison before making it. Me? I will frequent any establishment that gives me a feeling of comfort. If I evaluated wrong? My choice my consequences. Saying "I dont want to be told what to do by politicians" is in no way me ordering you around.
Not sure where you got that from,.

A "few people"...1600 dead YESTERDAY
With or without the chinese disease 6000-7000 people will die every day in America

I dont know how many of your covid deaths number are as bogus as biden votes in Georgia and neither do you.

but undoubtedly some are

One way around it also, is have a funeral for your turkey.

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

But the mainstream news says Cases,cases and more cases.:laughing0301:
The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p

Yes, and if someone tested positive and got better but later died some other way, they would say they died of Covid. Especially since hospitals get money for labeling deaths as Covid. Money talks and truth walks.
Now you just repeating what tramp says.

Facts are facts no matter who says them. I am still waiting for Dr. Fauci or Bill Gates to spit out a fact.:D Although at first Fauci said the masks were not needed. But turns out he lied because the frontline workers needed them. Why don't those on the left ever point out the lies of DR. Fauci and Gates of hell? All they seem to want to focus on is Trump.

While you are spreading covid. Stay home.
You stay home

View attachment 417851
You do realize the mortality rate for COVID-19, with the exception of the elderly and those with serious auto-immune deficiency health problems, is equal to or less than the annual flu, right?

The infection rate is not nearly as important as the hospitalization and mortality rates. Then you have repeated reports of how to keep the fear-mongering going everything from heart attacks to car accident deaths are being counted as 'COVID' deaths. :p
Chicom democrats made a major score classifying overdose deaths as chinese virus deaths.

Your drunk early today tipsy. The drunken psychosis is definitely getting worse. A stint in rehab might be in order. Did your right wing authoritarian bosses tell you to post that drivel?

This is the Trump virus. This is the virus Donald Trump unleashed on the USA with his stupidity, his arrogance, and his craven cowardice. The virus didn't kill this many people in nations who elected real leaders, instead of a failed businessman/con artist.

No cancellation here
10 of us, no masks.
We know hundreds of people, one has been moderately sick.
No capitulation to hoaxed fear mongering and control freakism on our part

Order YOU around? I dont give a crap what you do with your life. Its none of my business. You want to congregate with a crowd more than 10? Go for it. Will I be there? Maybe. My choice. You want to go to a restaurant? Go for it. Me? I will decided if I will sit based on precautions they are taking. You want to go to a boutique? I am sue you evaluate yoour decison before making it. Me? I will frequent any establishment that gives me a feeling of comfort. If I evaluated wrong? My choice my consequences. Saying "I dont want to be told what to do by politicians" is in no way me ordering you around.

Sorry, I wasn't clear you were on our side --- I should take more care about making sure of that.

View attachment 417851

Chicom democrats made a major score classifying overdose deaths as chinese virus deaths.

Your drunk early today tipsy. The drunken psychosis is definitely getting worse. A stint in rehab might be in order. Did your right wing authoritarian bosses tell you to post that drivel?

This is the Trump virus. This is the virus Donald Trump unleashed on the USA with his stupidity, his arrogance, and his craven cowardice. The virus didn't kill this many people in nations who elected real leaders, instead of a failed businessman/con artist.
Wow well shame on him then, it has certainly eaten away all your brain cells. Or have you ever had a coherent individual thought?

... and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."
Now that’s the 20% I worry about!
Even my kids would be sent home if they had virus symptoms.
But I’m 71, have asthma and chronic coughs.

Am I a bad father?
Am I a “Democratic Tyrant”?
Come into my house with Covid Symptoms and I just might...
... beat you with a Turkey leg! :auiqs.jpg:

... and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."
Now that’s the 20% I worry about!
Even my kids would be sent home if they had virus symptoms.
But I’m 71, have asthma and chronic coughs.

Am I a bad father?
Am I a “Democratic Tyrant”?
Come into my house with Covid Symptoms and I just might...
... beat you with a Turkey leg! :auiqs.jpg:
But you aren't allowed to have any turkey this Thanksgiving.

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Some will get sick as a result
Some will die.
Some will pass covid along to a loved one and have to live with the fact that they may have killed their loved one...

All in the name of "freedom"?
The exact same thing can be said of the flu.

All it took for Americans to give up their freedoms was fear from the clowns like you.

What is really appalling about this entire discussion is ONLY 38% plan to live life as free Americans.
This has always been a debate about acceptable casualties and unacceptable casualties which are subjective opinions based largely on moral values and religious beliefs. Hence, it will always be an unanswerable question.

View attachment 417851

Ah yes.

First I will insult the one I am debating.

Next, I will use a catch phrase like "Trump Virus"

After that I will insult the topic of the debate

Next, I will recite stats that have no actual backing....but sound good for my position

Finally,...I will, gain, insult the topic if the debate

And now, I can declare myself the winner of the debate

You should write a book on debating.

Sorry, I wasn't clear you were on our side --- I should take more care about making sure of that.
oh jeez.....my error. I apologize. I read it wrong.

View attachment 417851

Ah yes.

First I will insult the one I am debating.

Next, I will use a catch phrase like "Trump Virus"

After that I will insult the topic of the debate

Next, I will recite stats that have no actual backing....but sound good for my position

Finally,...I will, gain, insult the topic if the debate

And now, I can declare myself the winner of the debate

You should write a book on debating.
She can't help it....the Trump virus ate all her brain up!

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members.
Democrats welcome rioting in the streets but not family gatherings at Thanksgiving

maybe its a tad too religious and reminds people of the Foubding Fathers too much

which conservatives thrive on and liberals hate

I was talking to my stepmom yesterday. Big Italian family--the pared down count is 20. You can't wear a mask while eating, which commences immediately, with munchies in the living room and making sneak attacks into the kitchen under the cover of offering 'help' while filching a bit of this and that. And sucking on your cocktail or beer. If anyone brings a mask, it's going to be hanging off their ear the whole time.

These fools' 'suggestions' for a safe Thanksgiving are apparently from people who have never been at a Thanksgiving dinner, except maybe in a restaurant somewhere. After months of being restricted from seeing family, people are going to gather for their annual afternoon of gorging and muttering over if there are enough french fried onions on the green bean casserole. Maybe in areas where hospitals are filling and community spread is rampant, people will shelve Thanksgiving, but I think most people will quietly go about their traditional holiday, possibly a little smaller than usual.

Its bizarre that people are not taking this seriously and will happily and deliberately endanger their family members.
Democrats welcome rioting in the streets but not family gatherings at Thanksgiving

maybe its a tad too religious and reminds people of the Foubding Fathers too much

which conservatives thrive on and liberals hate
The Dem kooks just like telling real Americans what they have to do while their ilk runs amok.

Survey: 38% Of Americans Planning A Big Thanksgiving Despite COVID-19

"Despite the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, 38 percent are planning a holiday dinner with 10 or more people — and 27 percent don’t plan on practicing social distancing during their celebration, according to the national survey by the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.

The survey also found that 33 percent percent of respondents said they aren’t likely to ask their guests to wear masks, and 20 percent would not turn away guests who have virus symptoms."

Some Americans still refuse to be 'assimilated' or surrender their freedom...

Title is wrong. Should read:
Idiots Plan Superspreader Events in Move Akin to Biting Off Own Nose to Spite Face
Maybe we on the right should do everything we can to spread the virus. Seems mask wearing people get the virus at much higher rates.
You already are. You are complicit in the murders of well over 230,000 people.

Which mostly happened in States where the one calling the shots was a Democrat governor.

So you admit that it was murder. So what should happen to the governors who did that, Creep?
Well that's a lie.

Actually you're the liar. You're lying again. It's all you do, lie, lie and lie some more.

The States with the most deaths were NY, Connecticut, New Jersey and Massachusetts. All Deep Blue States where Democrats were in charge of the Covid response.

So you said Convid deaths were murder. So what should we do with these Democrats who murdered them? Should they be up on Federal murder charges?

Those who accuse others of lying, are people who are themselves lying. The person responsible for these deaths, is the man at the top - the guy who made the decisions which have lead directly to the deaths of 250,000 Americans and counting, Donald J. Trump.

I have to ask you, why are YOU so investing in defending Trump? Trump's goal was always to pass off responsibility for the pandemic response failure to others. That's why he put Pence in charge. And why he passed off responsibility to the governors.

My question to YOU is why are YOU so invested in defending Trump's actions here? What's in this for you?

That's what I said, bimbo. Democrats accuse Trump of lying are actually the ones lying.

Here's a cookie and a pat on the head. Now go play in your own yard

Forum List

Back