America's coming Guerrilla War

Talk to the Republic of Texas's folks in their guerilla war and how well that went.

• Banned
Lol...I don't know what he said...got him on ignore got tired of the same old replies to everything...everything has to do with reactionaries etc etc...

AnCapAtheist can't take critical commentary, like most liberts and far rights.

All this talk of revolution reminds me of the late 60s and early 70s.

"Comes the revolution.......bla bla bla" was a phase one heard frequently back then.

Whatever happened to that revolution?

Cities burned all over the USA but THE REVOLUTUION never happened.

Maybe it will be different this time.

Somehow I doubt it, but who knows?

It will take STATE governments getting on board with a revolution for it to actually happen, I suspect.

Maybe it's wishful thinking or maybe the hundred years of Hollywood fantasy that encourages such ignorant opinions. It depends on which side you are on. Despite left wing propaganda the so-called "right wing" has never called for revolution but we have long haired remnants of the pot head radical left in powerful positions in the democrat party. The closest America has come to revolution in modern times is the domestic terrorism of the radicals led by high profile democrats like Bill Ayers and Van Jones. If the media ever becomes honest again the current administration will be laughed out of Washington or frog walked into prison. It's as simple as that.

"Comes the revolution.......bla bla bla" was a phase one heard frequently back then.

It will take STATE governments getting on board with a revolution for it to actually happen, I suspect.

You have to take into account that all the so called revolutionist were stoned out of their minds most of the time during the sixties and seventies.
And the country wasnt being run into the ground. It was all about the Nam and not wanting to go.
This is about saving our country,not protesting a war.
Seriously,those people thought bra and draft card burning was the shit.
Nothing but first gen OWS shitheads...

considering the you can barely get the people OUT TO VOTE,
I think talk of a revolution is
DELUDED!

You have to take into account that all the so called revolutionist were stoned out of their minds most of the time during the sixties and seventies.
And the country wasnt being run into the ground. It was all about the Nam and not wanting to go.

You must not have been alive in that period. The country was in far worse shape than it is today. Cities were burning, bombs were going off all over the place, assassinations of political leaders were occuring frequently, plane hijackings were a weekly event, racial tensions were much higher, negroes were being lynched, protests and police clashes in the streets were popular entertainment, and everyone thought the world was going to end in nuclear annihilation any moment.

People who think things are more tense or rougher now have no clue. Let me know when Watts and Detroit and DC and Louisville and Baltimore are in flames, okay? Let me know when the National Guard is executing hippies again.

Last edited:

You must not have been alive in that period. The country was in far worse shape than it is today. Cities were burning, bombs were going off all over the place, assassinations of political leaders were occuring frequently, plane hijackings were a weekly event, racial tensions were much higher, protests and police clashes in the streets were popular entertainment, and everyone thought the world was going to end in nuclear annihilation any moment.

Yeah the dems tried really hard. There just weren't enough long haired freaky people to get things started properly. Gee kind of like the OWS of today,a bunch of fringe freaks.

Unless civilization completely collapses and you need to defend yourself from the marauding rabble it is foolish to even dream about guerrilla warfare and highly suspect that such a scenario is seen as logical. Resistance is futile and agents of the government will hunt you down like a dog and they won't even blink when they incinerate your compound with a drone strike. You have to wonder why the people who encourage dangerous thinking like this don't consider working within the system and supporting the Tea Party movement or if they are left wing the communist infiltrated OWS.

You must not have been alive in that period. The country was in far worse shape than it is today. Cities were burning, bombs were going off all over the place, assassinations of political leaders were occuring frequently, plane hijackings were a weekly event, racial tensions were much higher, protests and police clashes in the streets were popular entertainment, and everyone thought the world was going to end in nuclear annihilation any moment.

Yeah the dems tried really hard. There just weren't enough long haired freaky people to get things started properly. Gee kind of like the OWS of today,a bunch of fringe freaks.

The OWS is a tiny, tiny fraction of the 60s and 70s unrest.

Just imagine what these idiots would have been doing during the Cuban Missle Crisis.

"How many of you believe that this country is plunging head first into a state of revolution? How many of you believe that a planned currency collapse coupled with the implementation of a brutal martial law and gun confiscation will be the trigger events which will incite the coming revolution?"

I'm guessing a small percent.

You can't wait eh?

This is provides more evidence that your viewpoint should not be the one governing this nation.

Im very well aware that we could be seeing conflict in the future. But I have absolutely no desire to see it. I plan on working as hard as I can to avoid it and encouraging others to avoid it as well.

You can't get support for your political viewpoint so you want to use violence to force it on others. You don't give a damn about "limiting" or even abolishing government. You're just another power hungry statist. You are just willing to murder others for your power.

Forum List

Back