America's coming Guerrilla War

Yeah you want to be let alone in your own little world. That's why you cant wait to inflict violence on others. That's why you're in the walmart thread demanding walmart pay it's workers more. Because you so love the free market and just hate government.

You're just a violent thug lying to yourself and the rest of us about what you really want.

Someone has to be punished for destroying the constitution and destroying this country..can't just let them get away with it all. No I did not DEMAND they pay more I said they SHOULD pay a livable wage...I have no sympathy for Wal Mart they pay slave wages to people and keep the below the 40 hours needed for full time benefits etc...its a racket. To make sure things never happen again like they have right now we must punish the guilty and use them as an example to the world...fuck with our rights you will get punished.

But you openly want the constitution done away with and us to return to the Articles of Confederation. Why the heck do you care that someone be punished for "destroying" the constitution when that's what you want. You want no government. The Constitution establishes governent.

And no we don't have to punish anyone for anything. We can provide mercy and forgiveness.

"How many of you believe that this country is plunging head first into a state of revolution? How many of you believe that a planned currency collapse coupled with the implementation of a brutal martial law and gun confiscation will be the trigger events which will incite the coming revolution?"

I'm guessing a small percent.

I'm guessing a large percent of the people who frequent those sites or listen to Alex Jones.

I think you're right.

Yeah you want to be let alone in your own little world. That's why you cant wait to inflict violence on others. That's why you're in the walmart thread demanding walmart pay it's workers more. Because you so love the free market and just hate government.

You're just a violent thug lying to yourself and the rest of us about what you really want.

Someone has to be punished for destroying the constitution and destroying this country..can't just let them get away with it all. No I did not DEMAND they pay more I said they SHOULD pay a livable wage...I have no sympathy for Wal Mart they pay slave wages to people and keep the below the 40 hours needed for full time benefits etc...its a racket. To make sure things never happen again like they have right now we must punish the guilty and use them as an example to the world...fuck with our rights you will get punished.

But you openly want the constitution done away with and us to return to the Articles of Confederation. Why the heck do you care that someone be punished for "destroying" the constitution when that's what you want. You want no government. The Constitution establishes governent.

And no we don't have to punish anyone for anything. We can provide mercy and forgiveness.
True I don't like the constitution all that much it gave the government to much power...so we need to go back to the AOC at the very most. If you forgive criminals they will just continue to do as they want...and we will be back here in a few hundred years or less.

True I don't like the constitution all that much it gave the government to much power...so we need to go back to the AOC at the very most. If you forgive criminals they will just continue to do as they want...and we will be back here in a few hundred years or less.

I plan on forgiving you regardless.

It may be a small percent but you have to realize that in a guerrilla war there are no compounds, no strong-holds, just small bands of "soldiers" making hit and run attacks on the leaders of the groups of opposing military. I could sit in my home looking like one of the sheeple and then at night I could slither down to within 200 yards of a military encampment shoot once and be back home in a short time. If you "take out" the leaders then the followers have no one to tell them what to do.

They will not be fighting for their free Obama phones and welfare checks, they will be fighting for something that is more important than their lives - freedom. Freedom to be self sustaining people with rights that prevent discrimination because of religion, because of property ownership, freedom from unlawful search and seizure, and their other rights that have been so mutilated that they no longer exist.

Do I think this war is inevitable? No! and I hope it can be avoided through the use of the ballot box but right now that box is being stuffed by those who like to be taken care of, they like the things that the government does to keep them "safe"; even if it means that they lose their rights and freedoms. There is a minority (large or small) that views the government infringements of their rights as a path that will lead to oppression of the worst kind. They will fight but not on a battlefield but from the tops of buildings, from behind trees, from points of cover and then disappear into the night or the crowd. One shot to remove the leadership, one shot to disable communications, one shot and then gone.

The military can use their drones, armored vehicles and space-age tech but it is difficult to pick out one individual and remove just that person without killing lots of others. Those tactics will just make more freedom fighters. People will not tolerate the killing of family members and friends as "collateral damage" in the cities and towns across the USA. Very quickly the members of the military will be reminded of their oath to protect the constitution and some will switch sides. They may do so overtly or covertly but they will switch. They will form communication lines that are free from surveillance and aid in coordinating strikes that do the most to take away from the government supply chain and aid the freedom fighters.

The media will try to blame it on domestic terrorism but no civilian targets will be hit. It is hard to call the killing of military commanders in the field, under warring conditions, terrorism.

People may be rounded up and imprisoned but the fighting will only grow. It will continue until the last freedom fighter is dead or imprisoned or until people realize what is happening and change their position. Either way, those who do believe that freedom is more valuable than their lives won't have to live under the control of an oppressive government.

If ever the Feds pull off what Dave Hodges writes about ..."a planned currency collapse coupled with the implementation of a brutal martial law and gun confiscation"
I think the percentage would be large. Now the effects of the gradual chipping away at our constitutional rights is a whole different discussion. But there's no profit in that.

Lol...I don't know what he said...got him on ignore got tired of the same old replies to everything...everything has to do with reactionaries etc etc...

Would you like me to quote him so you can see it? Lol!

:lol: He sees exactly what I say, but simply has no logical answer. AnCapAtheist does not even have the fun personality of CrusaderFrank, just a racist slumph.

The Constitution gave Government too much power? I bet you never read it and if you read it you were incapable of under standing it.

You are living proof of the long term negative effects of ritalin.

I learned you can't fix stupid.

What do you call what we have now shithead? A small government? NOPE a HUGE government thanks to the constitution...the AOC made it to where the central government had very very little power...if we still had it this wouldn't have happened.

What do you call what we have now shithead? A small government? NOPE a HUGE government thanks to the constitution...the AOC made it to where the central government had very very little power...if we still had it this wouldn't have happened.

I think we have a big Federal government because of the 17th amendment directly. We took the power of the states to control the Senate. We gave it to the people who already had the House. The power was split between the States and the people because both the States and the People act as a check against the government.

Now we have direct elections for Senators. Instead of having to bribe a bunch of state legislators, special interests groups can just donate straight to the Senators campaign. Instead of representing the States, the Senators now represent the people. So there is only one check against a growing Federal government: The people.

In a battle between the people and the government, the people wont win. That's why we gave the States as much power as we did. So we could have another check on the Federal Government.

Look at why the Federal Government has been growing unchecked for so many years? The states have no power to prevent the Feds from passing unfunded mandates. They have no check against the Feds to keep them from limiting their power even further.

We are not the Republic our Founders created with the Constitution anymore because we've amended it incorrectly and removed the checks we needed to keep us a strong Republic.

The only way the people can fix this is if we become good and moral people. As long as we are correct, the Federal government will likewise be corrupt.

I think we have a big Federal government because of the 17th amendment directly. We took the power of the states to control the Senate. We gave it to the people who already had the House. The power was split between the States and the people because both the States and the People act as a check against the government.

Now we have direct elections for Senators. Instead of having to bribe a bunch of state legislators, special interests groups can just donate straight to the Senators campaign. Instead of representing the States, the Senators now represent the people. So there is only one check against a growing Federal government: The people.

In a battle between the people and the government, the people wont win. That's why we gave the States as much power as we did. So we could have another check on the Federal Government.

Look at why the Federal Government has been growing unchecked for so many years? The states have no power to prevent the Feds from passing unfunded mandates. They have no check against the Feds to keep them from limiting their power even further.

We are not the Republic our Founders created with the Constitution anymore because we've amended it incorrectly and removed the checks we needed to keep us a strong Republic.

The only way the people can fix this is if we become good and moral people. As long as we are correct, the Federal government will likewise be corrupt.

We have a huge government because we are no longer a small country made up of farmiing communities connected by dirt tracks where you pretty much lived and died within a few miles of where you were born. We are a huge, complicated and interrelated society in which what happens in Maine has a direct and significant impact upon what happens in Oregon. For that matter, what happens in New Dehli has an impact. The nature of government has changed because the nature of the society in which we live has changed.

While the FFs may not have been able to imagine what America would look like today, they did have the foresight to understand that no society is static and allowed for a constitution which was flexible.

You have to get off your couch first. That would be the biggest problem with your scenerio. Maybe they can use supermarket all-terrain scooters with gun racks.

Here's the thing. What is being discussed here is making war against the united states - which is the definition of treason in the Constitution. Yet here they are talking about it on a public board. So either they understand that what they are saying is pure bullshit or they are so monumentally stupid they constitute nothing but a miniuscule inconvenience to the rest of us. I give them the benefit of the doubt and go with the first choice.

ACA doesnt believe in the Constitution. He has openly stated he would rather repeal it and go back to the Articles of Confederation

Yes. But if he actually thought we were in some repressive society he wouldn't being saying that on a public board. Let us say you were living in the Soviet Union in 1975 - would you post on a board like this that you thought we should scrap the system and break up the state? How long do you think before you found yourself in a prison cell? Yet here these people are talking about how downtrodden they are and not even considering the possibility there might be consequences to calling for the violent overthrow of the government. Either they don't believe their own ranting or they are just plain stupid.

It may be a small percent but you have to realize that in a guerrilla war there are no compounds, no strong-holds, just small bands of "soldiers" making hit and run attacks on the leaders of the groups of opposing military. I could sit in my home looking like one of the sheeple and then at night I could slither down to within 200 yards of a military encampment shoot once and be back home in a short time. If you "take out" the leaders then the followers have no one to tell them what to do.

" leaders of the groups of opposing military"

Paul, who are the opposing military?

I think your scenario here might make sense if the USA were under martial law.

But amigo, if the USA becomes that sort of totalitarian nightmare, don't you think they'll have already rounded people like you up?

Do you imagine that you are not already a known quantity?

I think you're fantasizing revolution.

They will not be fighting for their free Obama phones and welfare checks, they will be fighting for something that is more important than their lives - freedom. Freedom to be self sustaining people with rights that prevent discrimination because of religion, because of property ownership, freedom from unlawful search and seizure, and their other rights that have been so mutilated that they no longer exist.

Yup you definitely are enjoying a fantasy.

Do I think this war is inevitable? No! and I hope it can be avoided through the use of the ballot box but right now that box is being stuffed by those who like to be taken care of, they like the things that the government does to keep them "safe"; even if it means that they lose their rights and freedoms. There is a minority (large or small) that views the government infringements of their rights as a path that will lead to oppression of the worst kind. They will fight but not on a battlefield but from the tops of buildings, from behind trees, from points of cover and then disappear into the night or the crowd. One shot to remove the leadership, one shot to disable communications, one shot and then gone.

Assassins do not win revolutions.

The military can use their drones, armored vehicles and space-age tech but it is difficult to pick out one individual and remove just that person without killing lots of others. Those tactics will just make more freedom fighters. People will not tolerate the killing of family members and friends as "collateral damage" in the cities and towns across the USA. Very quickly the members of the military will be reminded of their oath to protect the constitution and some will switch sides. They may do so overtly or covertly but they will switch. They will form communication lines that are free from surveillance and aid in coordinating strikes that do the most to take away from the government supply chain and aid the freedom fighters.

How does this state of affairs START, amigo? Who fires the first shot? How do the local revolutionary groups coordinate their actions nationwide?

The media will try to blame it on domestic terrorism but no civilian targets will be hit. It is hard to call the killing of military commanders in the field, under warring conditions, terrorism.

Listen to yourself... the killing of military commanders in the field, under warring conditions,

How does your revolution GET to that point?

People may be rounded up and imprisoned but the fighting will only grow. It will continue until the last freedom fighter is dead or imprisoned or until people realize what is happening and change their position. Either way, those who do believe that freedom is more valuable than their lives won't have to live under the control of an oppressive government.

Meanwhile as your fantasy revolution goes on (against an occupying army of US military forces, I might add), the people starve.

Lol...I don't know what he said...got him on ignore got tired of the same old replies to everything...everything has to do with reactionaries etc etc...

Wait a second. Let's see if I have this right. You're gearing up for civil warfare but you have anonymous posters on ignore because they offend your delicate sensibilities?

lol

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back