America's coming Guerrilla War

I have low tolerance for stupidity...you ain't far behind them...

While you're busy stockpiling weapons for the upcoming war, be sure to put me on ignore lest I hurt your feelings.
Will do. Its not about hurting my feelings,to do that means I would actually have to have feelings...its about general idiocy...I can't stand it...statist fucks etc...

Oh, sorry. I thought this thread was about my marriage. Never mind. (-:

LOL...

What do you call what we have now shithead? A small government? NOPE a HUGE government thanks to the constitution...the AOC made it to where the central government had very very little power...if we still had it this wouldn't have happened.
Incorrect.

We have the government that we have now because people think that we don't need a constitution and that such a document gets in the way of their alleged 'compassion'.

It is not the Constitution that is the problem. It is people who think they know how much better we would be without one. That is the problem.

Unless a specific agenda is being followed, and a concerted effort is being made to reduce the powers of the state for some communistic goals, the Constitution provides for the power of the States over the Federal Government. The fed was to exist to provide a unified front to the world for protection and to referee issues between the States.

Following a progressive power grab by both parties, the Constitution is now ignore more often than not in favor of vote purchasing so that those in power can remain in power.

Return to the Constitution and 80% of our nations woes would solve themselves.

Forum List

Back