America's coming Guerrilla War

All this talk of revolution reminds me of the late 60s and early 70s.

"Comes the revolution.......bla bla bla" was a phase one heard frequently back then.

Whatever happened to that revolution?

Cities burned all over the USA but THE REVOLUTUION never happened.

Maybe it will be different this time.

Somehow I doubt it, but who knows?

It will take STATE governments getting on board with a revolution for it to actually happen, I suspect.

Revolutions by the poor masses stop on welfare check day.

There will be no revolution, not in the traditional sense. What there would be is an increase in the use of massive flash mobs of hundreds of people who strike and then dissipate.

"How many of you believe that this country is plunging head first into a state of revolution? How many of you believe that a planned currency collapse coupled with the implementation of a brutal martial law and gun confiscation will be the trigger events which will incite the coming revolution?"

I'm guessing a small percent.

I'm guessing a large percent of the people who frequent those sites or listen to Alex Jones.

All this talk of revolution reminds me of the late 60s and early 70s.

"Comes the revolution.......bla bla bla" was a phase one heard frequently back then.

Whatever happened to that revolution?

Cities burned all over the USA but THE REVOLUTUION never happened.

Maybe it will be different this time.

Somehow I doubt it, but who knows?

It will take STATE governments getting on board with a revolution for it to actually happen, I suspect.
It was successful. Look at who is running our country now.

The revolution we need is a spiritual change. Not a violent uprising.

The revolution we need is one of common sense, logic, and truth. The basis of which must be built upon a better education.

Our education system is manufacturing a nation of rubes. What flavor each rube is (Left, Right, Libertarian, Green) is virtually immaterial at this late stage.

The revolution we need is a spiritual change. Not a violent uprising.

The revolution we need is one of common sense, logic, and truth. The basis of which must be built upon a better education.

Our education system is manufacturing a nation of rubes. What flavor each rube is (Left, Right, Libertarian, Green) is virtually immaterial at this late stage.

Better education can only come when we have a spiritual change inside ourselves to seek out better eduction and truth. We can change the methods of teaching, how we organize education, how much we pay for it, all we want. But until people choose to learn, we cannot teach them.

Maybe it's wishful thinking or maybe the hundred years of Hollywood fantasy that encourages such ignorant opinions. It depends on which side you are on. Despite left wing propaganda the so-called "right wing" has never called for revolution but we have long haired remnants of the pot head radical left in powerful positions in the democrat party. The closest America has come to revolution in modern times is the domestic terrorism of the radicals led by high profile democrats like Bill Ayers and Van Jones. If the media ever becomes honest again the current administration will be laughed out of Washington or frog walked into prison. It's as simple as that.

Right here on this Board we have dopey, addled reactionaries and liberts talking about it, Whitehall, and you know it. I do agree they are nothing but hot air, certainly not as dangerous as the Weathermen, SLA, AIM, etc.

From the article:

"In response to the Obama administration’s threat of seizing our guns for the false flag events of the Aurora Batman massacre and Sandy Hook,"

That pretty much tells me all I need to know about the author.

It may be a small percent but you have to realize that in a guerrilla war there are no compounds, no strong-holds, just small bands of "soldiers" making hit and run attacks on the leaders of the groups of opposing military. I could sit in my home looking like one of the sheeple and then at night I could slither down to within 200 yards of a military encampment shoot once and be back home in a short time. If you "take out" the leaders then the followers have no one to tell them what to do.

They will not be fighting for their free Obama phones and welfare checks, they will be fighting for something that is more important than their lives - freedom. Freedom to be self sustaining people with rights that prevent discrimination because of religion, because of property ownership, freedom from unlawful search and seizure, and their other rights that have been so mutilated that they no longer exist.

Do I think this war is inevitable? No! and I hope it can be avoided through the use of the ballot box but right now that box is being stuffed by those who like to be taken care of, they like the things that the government does to keep them "safe"; even if it means that they lose their rights and freedoms. There is a minority (large or small) that views the government infringements of their rights as a path that will lead to oppression of the worst kind. They will fight but not on a battlefield but from the tops of buildings, from behind trees, from points of cover and then disappear into the night or the crowd. One shot to remove the leadership, one shot to disable communications, one shot and then gone.

The military can use their drones, armored vehicles and space-age tech but it is difficult to pick out one individual and remove just that person without killing lots of others. Those tactics will just make more freedom fighters. People will not tolerate the killing of family members and friends as "collateral damage" in the cities and towns across the USA. Very quickly the members of the military will be reminded of their oath to protect the constitution and some will switch sides. They may do so overtly or covertly but they will switch. They will form communication lines that are free from surveillance and aid in coordinating strikes that do the most to take away from the government supply chain and aid the freedom fighters.

The media will try to blame it on domestic terrorism but no civilian targets will be hit. It is hard to call the killing of military commanders in the field, under warring conditions, terrorism.

People may be rounded up and imprisoned but the fighting will only grow. It will continue until the last freedom fighter is dead or imprisoned or until people realize what is happening and change their position. Either way, those who do believe that freedom is more valuable than their lives won't have to live under the control of an oppressive government.

I could sit in my home looking like one of the sheeple and then at night I could slither down to within 200 yards of a military encampment shoot once and be back home in a short time. If you "take out" the leaders then the followers have no one to tell them what to do.

The comment above shows how futile is such thinking, for the poster is already know to the feds.

Last edited:
It may be a small percent but you have to realize that in a guerrilla war there are no compounds, no strong-holds, just small bands of "soldiers" making hit and run attacks on the leaders of the groups of opposing military. I could sit in my home looking like one of the sheeple and then at night I could slither down to within 200 yards of a military encampment shoot once and be back home in a short time. If you "take out" the leaders then the followers have no one to tell them what to do.

They will not be fighting for their free Obama phones and welfare checks, they will be fighting for something that is more important than their lives - freedom. Freedom to be self sustaining people with rights that prevent discrimination because of religion, because of property ownership, freedom from unlawful search and seizure, and their other rights that have been so mutilated that they no longer exist.

Do I think this war is inevitable? No! and I hope it can be avoided through the use of the ballot box but right now that box is being stuffed by those who like to be taken care of, they like the things that the government does to keep them "safe"; even if it means that they lose their rights and freedoms. There is a minority (large or small) that views the government infringements of their rights as a path that will lead to oppression of the worst kind. They will fight but not on a battlefield but from the tops of buildings, from behind trees, from points of cover and then disappear into the night or the crowd. One shot to remove the leadership, one shot to disable communications, one shot and then gone.

The military can use their drones, armored vehicles and space-age tech but it is difficult to pick out one individual and remove just that person without killing lots of others. Those tactics will just make more freedom fighters. People will not tolerate the killing of family members and friends as "collateral damage" in the cities and towns across the USA. Very quickly the members of the military will be reminded of their oath to protect the constitution and some will switch sides. They may do so overtly or covertly but they will switch. They will form communication lines that are free from surveillance and aid in coordinating strikes that do the most to take away from the government supply chain and aid the freedom fighters.

The media will try to blame it on domestic terrorism but no civilian targets will be hit. It is hard to call the killing of military commanders in the field, under warring conditions, terrorism.

People may be rounded up and imprisoned but the fighting will only grow. It will continue until the last freedom fighter is dead or imprisoned or until people realize what is happening and change their position. Either way, those who do believe that freedom is more valuable than their lives won't have to live under the control of an oppressive government.

You have to get off your couch first. That would be the biggest problem with your scenerio. Maybe they can use supermarket all-terrain scooters with gun racks.

Yeah, you could. But you won't.

Actually its RaHoWa can you tell me what that stands for?

You can't wait eh?

This is provides more evidence that your viewpoint should not be the one governing this nation.

Im very well aware that we could be seeing conflict in the future. But I have absolutely no desire to see it. I plan on working as hard as I can to avoid it and encouraging others to avoid it as well.

You can't get support for your political viewpoint so you want to use violence to force it on others. You don't give a damn about "limiting" or even abolishing government. You're just another power hungry statist. You are just willing to murder others for your power.
Actually I just want the country to collapse as its the only way we are going to see this system of government collapse...its rooted in so deep it would take a revolution and many executions to set things right. I don't want any control over other people I just want to be left alone in my own little piece of paradise free to do as I want as long as I harm no one else.
From the article:

"In response to the Obama administration’s threat of seizing our guns for the false flag events of the Aurora Batman massacre and Sandy Hook,"

That pretty much tells me all I need to know about the author.
Tells me you are not a critical thinker or capable of thoughts that don't come straight from a government approved media source.I guess those witnesses to the aurora shooting were lying when they said there was more than 1 shooter...or the fact the supposed shooter was working on mind control in school...sure that had nothing to do with any of it...

Yeah you want to be let alone in your own little world. That's why you cant wait to inflict violence on others. That's why you're in the walmart thread demanding walmart pay it's workers more. Because you so love the free market and just hate government.

You're just a violent thug lying to yourself and the rest of us about what you really want.

You have to get off your couch first. That would be the biggest problem with your scenerio. Maybe they can use supermarket all-terrain scooters with gun racks.

Here's the thing. What is being discussed here is making war against the united states - which is the definition of treason in the Constitution. Yet here they are talking about it on a public board. So either they understand that what they are saying is pure bullshit or they are so monumentally stupid they constitute nothing but a miniuscule inconvenience to the rest of us. I give them the benefit of the doubt and go with the first choice.

Yeah you want to be let alone in your own little world. That's why you cant wait to inflict violence on others. That's why you're in the walmart thread demanding walmart pay it's workers more. Because you so love the free market and just hate government.

You're just a violent thug lying to yourself and the rest of us about what you really want.

Someone has to be punished for destroying the constitution and destroying this country..can't just let them get away with it all. No I did not DEMAND they pay more I said they SHOULD pay a livable wage...I have no sympathy for Wal Mart they pay slave wages to people and keep the below the 40 hours needed for full time benefits etc...its a racket. To make sure things never happen again like they have right now we must punish the guilty and use them as an example to the world...fuck with our rights you will get punished.

Here's the thing. What is being discussed here is making war against the united states - which is the definition of treason in the Constitution. Yet here they are talking about it on a public board. So either they understand that what they are saying is pure bullshit or they are so monumentally stupid they constitute nothing but a miniuscule inconvenience to the rest of us. I give them the benefit of the doubt and go with the first choice.

ACA doesnt believe in the Constitution. He has openly stated he would rather repeal it and go back to the Articles of Confederation

Forum List

Back