America's enemies want Kamala to win.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Who is rooting for Kamala to win? Xi Jinping and China. Kim Jung Un. The Mullahs and Ayatollah of Iran. The Taliban. ISIS. The Mexican Drug Cartels. The Mexican Government. Maduro. Soooooo......

Kamala supporters should think for a change and wonder why ALL of America's enemies want Kamala in the White House and the Democrats to remain in power.

Murica's biggest enemies aren't in far flung commie nations.

McCarthyLiberals.jpg

Who is rooting for Kamala to win? Xi Jinping and China. Kim Jung Un. The Mullahs and Ayatollah of Iran. The Taliban. ISIS. The Mexican Drug Cartels. The Mexican Government. Maduro. Soooooo......

Kamala supporters should think for a change and wonder why ALL of America's enemies want Kamala in the White House and the Democrats to remain in power.
And add to that list I'm pretty sure Putin would prefer a Kamala government as he preferred a Biden government who is much weaker in dealing with Russia that Trump was or would be. The only possible reason I can think of that Putin would prefer Trump at this juncture is because he wants a way out of the Ukraine/Russia conflict and be able to save face and might see Trump as the opportunity to be able to do that.

Maybe the plan is to make our enemies dizzy and pass out?

What the fuck else could it be? Listen to this and see if you get light-headed.

Have medical assistance in close proximity, you're going to be a test subject.

DISCLAIMER: This is for informational purposes only. No wagering.

And add to that list I'm pretty sure Putin would prefer a Kamala government as he preferred a Biden government who is much weaker in dealing with Russia that Trump was or would be. The only possible reason I can think of that Putin would prefer Trump at this juncture is because he wants a way out of the Ukraine/Russia conflict and be able to save face and might see Trump as the opportunity to be able to do that.
Putin would have a difficult time not laughing in Kamala's face. I don't think her stories about growing up middle class in a single parent home will impress him.

Where do you get this shit from? Or do you just make shit up.

China, North Korea, solidly in the Trump camp, and of course Russia. And the typical uninformed American. You probably couldn't find Iran on a damn globe. You certainly don't realize they just completed a presidential election a few months ago because their sitting president was killed in a helicopter crash.

Holy shit, now that takes the damn cake. Do you people live with your head up your ass? I mean just asking.

Trump could end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours, BY GIVING UKRAINE TO RUSSIA. I mean claiming Russia wants Harris to win is about the dumbest damn thing I have seen posted in a long ass time. You got Trump groveling at Putin's feet, and you got Vance, wanted to discontinue aid to Ukraine. I mean how flippin damn stupid is the claim that Russia wants Harris to win. You are a flippin moron.

I will vote for him because he puts America FIRST, not Hatian pet eaters
He certainly claims to put America first but I don't see his actions matching his words. A recent example is the immigration bill he killed. It may have been flawed but it certainly something the Right wanted. Biden put the country first by dropping out. Got any examples of Trump putting the country first?

1a.jpg

Hilarious

That you fail to mention the pootin. Also, aren’t the Taliban very tough fighters?

Dude, don’t put fat Elvis’ love for dictators on display. Kim junk Un will just send him more large type letters with big pictures…

A recent example is the immigration bill he killed. It may have been flawed but it certainly something the Right wanted.
No, the right didn't want it. I certainly don't favor it.

I favor closing the border for real and stopping allowing any illegals through. You want to come to America, great, apply for a visa and get in line just like almost all countries of the world do.

Forum List

Back