America's Shame: Adopted Kid Returned

You dumbass, he answer your question in post 21. You really are a dumbshit with a thesaurus.

Is it just me or do you see Tom Hulce's character in Amadeus in your head when reading pube's posts?

It's like the perfect mixture of foppish and crazy.
This is perfect:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjmmjXGwarU]YouTube - Peter Shaffer's Amadeus in 30 seconds[/ame]

Yes, there are thousands and thousands of childless Americans who are hoping to adopt from South America, China...and Russia.

A woman in Tennessee took her 7-year-old Russian boy, put him on a plane alone with a note pinned to him, saying (in English) "she didn't want him anymore."

Russia is pissed and is now thinking about halting all adoptings to the USA. Who can blame them?

Is this about some stupid, heartless woman in Tennessee? Or is this about Americans treating their kids as objects, possessions? "Oh, I want to adopt a kid so people will look up to me, but he/she must be picture-perfect?" Is this the Madonna mentality...adopting her black kids as tokens to her glitzy world? Is this rush it back to Wal-Mart after you've tried it and used it and don't understand it and want your money back?

Shame on America. Yet more shame on America. Shame on Tennessee.

How come Russians are adopting their kids out to Americans? Why don't the Russians adopt their own kids? Sahme the fuck on Russia. How bout that?

There is NO WAY I could treat a child like that. I don't care who he belongs to, his race, his mental state, I believe the Russians are now disgusted and rightfully so.

"Here's the kid, take him back."

"Um...you have the receipt?"

THAT'S the American mentality. GRRRRRRRRRR....

Then take your azz over to Russia and adopt the kid.

America's Shame: Adopted Kid Returned.

That's certainly your right to believe that this is America's shame. If the boy's mother isn't charged with abandonment and thrown in jail for a few years, I might feel it, too.

And therein lies the certainty that the author of the OP has no experience in adopting children. The woman made collosal errors in judgments... there are probably a DOZEN felony violations, of those, there are likely several Federal Felonies.

This woman is presently being investigated by no less than half a dozen state and federal agencies... and she and her crimes will be fleshed out properly... That is an absolute CERTAINTY.

Therefore the OP is ABSURD beyond measure and rests at the perspective of someone with little to no experience with the State Child Protective Services.

How come Russians are adopting their kids out to Americans? Why don't the Russians adopt their own kids? Sahme the fuck on Russia. How bout that?

Yep, I've read your last three callous, cold, cruel posts. You have no conscience apparently. Could it be that the average Russian is too poor to adopt more than they can feed? No. That couldn't be it.

That's okay. I am giving you an honor. You are the first to be posted on my "ignore" list.

Happy now?

Yep, I've read your last three callous, cold, cruel posts. You have no conscience apparently. Could it be that the average Russian is too poor to adopt more than they can feed? No. That couldn't be it.

That's okay. I am giving you an honor. You are the first to be posted on my "ignore" list.

Happy now?

gloriously!

Happy now?

Shit stain about sums it up. :thup:

Happy now?

yep,, any time an asswipe appears and bashes America for the actions of one woman a shit stain is indeed evident..

Happy now?

yep,, any time an asswipe appears and bashes America for the actions of one woman a shit stain is indeed evident..

YEAH! Fuck that guy for having an opinion!

USMBMODS.png

you left out stupid.

Did you make that graphic all by yourself or did your Mommy help you?

Hey... this is what? The Third Spamming post you've advanced personally and I expect that such has resulted in at least a half dozen others you've inspired by your gal-pals ?

Which is trolling ain't it? And wouldn't chronic spam/trolling be a function of enflaming the discussion?

I think I should warn you, fellow member; that your actions here are at odds with the rules of this forum and as such I've been forced to report these violations to the staff, responsible for enforcing these rules.

Hey... this is what? The Third Spamming post you've advanced personally and I expect that such has resulted in at least a half dozen others you've inspired by your gal-pals ?

Which is trolling ain't it? And wouldn't chronic spam/trolling be a function of enflaming the discussion?

I think I should warn you, fellow member; that your actions here are at odds with the rules of this forum and as such I've been forced to report these violations to the staff, responsible for enforcing these rules.

:rofl:

You are a trip.

Happy now?

This jackass is a liar in the extreme... She's never adopted anyone...

There's no way to know why she felt so strongly about humiliating herself as she has... or why people came running to spam, troll and flame the ongoing discussion of such... particularly given the circumstances which would otherwise indicate that such is highly inappropriate.

But what is certain is that the OP is wrong; it's point discredited... the authoring member discredited as a result of it; and that the Progressive Monkeys have once again demonstrated that there is no means to underestimate their means to dishonor themselves.

Happy now?

This jackass is a liar in the extreme... She's never adopted anyone...

There's no way to know why she felt so strongly about humiliating herself as she has... or why people came running to spam, troll and flame the ongoing discussion of such... particularly given the circumstances which would otherwise indicate that such is highly inappropriate.

But what is certain is that the OP is wrong; it's point discredited... the authoring member discredited as a result of it; and that the Progressive Monkeys have once again demonstrated that there is no means to underestimate their means to dishonor themselves.

I think what happens is every now and then some foreigner gets it into their head to come and bitch a blue streak about the country.. the whole post was less about the concerns of the kid and mostly about broadbrushing Americans,, as if everyone of us were just like the woman from Tennessee..that's my take on it.. America's shame my Aunt Polly.

There's alot of american orphans here in America needing parents, why go to another country. Americans selling out their country in all things.

I stated why, it takes forever and their is so much bureaucracy to overcome in order to adopt in the US, hence why people go to foreign countries, which are often much easier in adopting a child

True to a degree... but...

There is a ridiculous amount of bureaucracy to adopt a child... but I can't imagine anyone concluding that it's sufficient to run off to another country and adopt a child elsewhere.

The most common reason is that the potential Parent is looking for an infant or a toddler... And they aren't rigged for Foster care... where one can foster an infant for many years, only to have the system snatch that child without warning... literally, the child goes off to school and doesn't come home... the case worker just calls and sets an appointment to pick up their belongings... having already returned them to the custody of their birth parents, who finally, again.. YEARS LATER... worked up the steam to cross the minimal mandated threshold... It'll crush the life right out of ya.

But adoption is a very difficult thing... I know of no good reason why this idiot did what she did... To say she was wrong is a world class understatement.

But the OP's construct is bizarre... irrational to it's core... and frankly, it just flat pissed me off.

You can't imagine that people will go to foreign countries to adopt but yet that's exactly what many do. My old boss went to a foreign country to adopt because it was nearly impossible to adopt in this country

against the rules? The damn admin and moderators troll around the forum, there are no rules here

Forum List

Back