Americas Turning to Atheism.

The results are showing, america the fallen.

Just as the Romans, and Greeks all degenerated , with their Homosexual societies,
So will America, and her attempts at homosexualizing the general population, also
degenerate.Which is all part of the athiest no morals anything goes attitude.
The Romans failed when they switched to Christianity.

Wow, you blame the fall of the Roman empire on Christianity? :lol: Seriously? :lol:

Who said that? The psalm is not God telling His people to go out and kill babies, it's a simple story as was explained in my earilier post. I really don't see what your point is? The Bible is bad because there's a historical story in there about a group of people singing a song of revenge after they were enslaved? Is that the point you're trying to make by taking something out of context?
So now we are told the bible is NOT the word of God! :cuckoo:

1Sa 15: 2* Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, I have marked that which Amalek did to Israel, how he set himself against him in the way, when he came up out of Egypt.
3* Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Why don't you educate those of us reading this thread what your post is all about?

And while you're at it, why don't you quote something that Christ said that you disagree with? After all, it is CHRISTians that you are after, you know, followers of CHRIST.
So the OT is a bunch of lies?

So, killing babies is good and moral when done in revenge.
Praise God.

Ro 12:19* Avenge not yourselves, beloved, but give place unto the wrath of God: for it is written, Vengeance belongeth unto me; I will recompense, saith the Lord.

Why don't you educate those of us reading this thread what your post is all about?

And while you're at it, why don't you quote something that Christ said that you disagree with? After all, it is CHRISTians that you are after, you know, followers of CHRIST.
Funny how YOU knew what my post was about for your first few rebuttals, but now suddenly you have to play dumb and then feebly try to change the subject as if Jesus is not God.

What's the matter? No good quotes to use from the New Testament? :lol: And I'm not playing dumb at all, I'm simply asking you to explain what you posted. Or maybe you just copied and pasted that from somewhere not knowing where it came from or what context it was in?
I copied and pasted it from the King James version of the Word of God, and the context is the morality of killing infants and children for revenge.
The Word of God is chock full of such genocidal slaughtering of children.

How are you not playing dumb???

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

De 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women...

So now we are told the bible is NOT the word of God! :cuckoo:

1Sa 15: 2* Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, I have marked that which Amalek did to Israel, how he set himself against him in the way, when he came up out of Egypt.
3* Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

Where did I say the Old Testament was lies? It's history. There's reason given for the Old and the New, maybe you should read about it if you're really that interested.

Funny how YOU knew what my post was about for your first few rebuttals, but now suddenly you have to play dumb and then feebly try to change the subject as if Jesus is not God.

What's the matter? No good quotes to use from the New Testament? :lol: And I'm not playing dumb at all, I'm simply asking you to explain what you posted. Or maybe you just copied and pasted that from somewhere not knowing where it came from or what context it was in?
I copied and pasted it from the King James version of the Word of God, and the context is the morality of killing infants and children for revenge.
The Word of God is chock full of such genocidal slaughtering of children.

How are you not playing dumb???

Is 13: 15 Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

De 2:34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

De 3:6 And we utterly destroyed them, as we did unto Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women, and children, of every city.

Ez 9: 5 And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women...

Okay, so your story is that God is a terrible God because he killed women and children, or decreed that women and children be killed, therefore.... what? Why, in this particular book, is this being decreed at this particular time?

Where did I say the Old Testament was lies? It's history. There's reason given for the Old and the New, maybe you should read about it if you're really that interested.

read it all more than once. I spent the first 16 years of my life in church.
Not by my choice though.

Is the god of the old testament not the same one as in the new testament?

If you've read and/or studied the Bible, then you would know the answer to your question.
In other words, yes Jesus and the creator God of the Old Testament who morally rationalizes the genocidal slaughter of infants and children are one and the same, but you can't admit it.

Is the god of the old testament not the same one as in the new testament?

If you've read and/or studied the Bible, then you would know the answer to your question.
In other words, yes Jesus and the creator God of the Old Testament who morally rationalizes the genocidal slaughter of infants and children are one and the same, but you can't admit it.

What's your point? God ordered those killed that would not live by his laws, or went a different path that they were not to go. What's your point? That God can create and God can then take that life away if he so chooses? The New Testament is a new convenent with man where God provided a way to salvation. It's a telling of the history of that time period and what happened and why. You haven't as yet answered one of my questions, you don't know what you're talking about in the context in which is was written, yet you act as though you have some kind of a point to make. Why don't you just admit that you simply want to blindly bash people for their beliefs and quit acting like you have some kind of a noble cause?

What's your point? God ordered those killed that would not live by his laws, or went a different path that they were not to go. What's your point? That God can create and God can then take that life away if he so chooses? The New Testament is a new convenent with man where God provided a way to salvation. It's a telling of the history of that time period and what happened and why. You haven't as yet answered one of my questions, you don't know what you're talking about in the context in which is was written, yet you act as though you have some kind of a point to make. Why don't you just admit that you simply want to blindly bash people for their beliefs and quit acting like you have some kind of a noble cause?
This thread is about the MORALITY of Atheists versus the morality of believers in God. Atheists consider genocide and infanticide immoral and bible believers like you consider it moral for revenge.

If you would like to switch to the morality of the path to salvation in the New Testament, I don't mind debating that. I just didn't want you to use it to avoid the fact that Atheists have a higher morality than the genocidal morality of bible believers.

The New Testament morality says it is OK to punish an innocent for the deeds of the guilty. Salvation can only be obtained by agreeing to have an innocent Jesus tortured and crucified for YOUR evil deeds.

An Atheist would find it immoral that any innocent should be punished in place of the guilty and would say the guilty should be punished for their own deeds and the innocent should not be punished at all.

So therefore the Atheist has a higher moral standard than the bible believer no matter which testament you use.

70% of the nation is "mindless"? The God haters are such a tolerant and moral group, aren't they? :confused:

Satanists are GOd Haters!! They believe in metaphysical mumbo jmbo like Christians.

Atheists, on the other hand, do not hate God. Atheists do not believe in God. You cannot hate what does not exist.

Please explain the atheist's moral foundation to me. Believe it or not, I respect other's opinions.

Excuse my co-non-religious

Atheism does not have any "moral doctrines" that its member adhere to.

In my Book of atheism, there is only one sentence--there is no god.

After that, I pretty much construct my own code of ethics from others experience and reasoning. I am pretty sure that my concepts of "what is ethical?" is not the same as other atheists--

Last edited:

Forum List

Back