America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

also, it would take us out of cell phone business and most other businesse so be a huge huge net loss to America. A liberal lacks the IQ to understand free trade.

A cell phone costs $4.00 to manufacture. How much did you pay for yours?

Bullshit. Where did you get this figure? Don't tell me, I already know: your ass.

Cost to make Google phone in U.S 4 - Aug. 28 2013

Again, you stupid fuck, read the god damned article. It says it would $4.00 to build the phones in the US instead of China. It doesn't say the total cost of making a phone is $4.00.

America’s wealthiest families smash income ceiling, middle-class left far behind

The GOP base feels they are merely "millionaires without funds" and one day, their ship will come in. So they are protecting their future wealth. And so they feel everyone else is "envious" of them.

The GOP elite on the other hand, think the GOP base is really a bunch of susceptible tards who they can get to do anything they want. And they do.

The big money is in big 3000 ton plastic parts not little 40 ton molding machines

also, it would take us out of cell phone business and most other businesse so be a huge huge net loss to America. A liberal lacks the IQ to understand free trade.

A cell phone costs $4.00 to manufacture. How much did you pay for yours?

Bullshit. Where did you get this figure? Don't tell me, I already know: your ass.

Cost to make Google phone in U.S 4 - Aug. 28 2013

Again, you stupid fuck, read the god damned article. It says it would $4.00 to build the phones in the US instead of China. It doesn't say the total cost of making a phone is $4.00.
"it says" check you are a child and have no experience

The GOP base feels they are merely "millionaires without funds" and one day, their ship will come in. So they are protecting their future wealth. And so they feel everyone else is "envious" of them.

The GOP elite on the other hand, think the GOP base is really a bunch of susceptible tards who they can get to do anything they want. And they do.

Some one please tell me why I have to deal with ignorant fools?

Oh yeah my choice to argue and teach them what they didn't learn in college

The ceiling is rising because the feet are not planted. Not grounded. Not stabilized.

There is no stability in people any more. No grounding of self of principal. No firmly-planted family or societal value. Those concepts were thrown in the shitter as soon as the negro in chief was elected.

We don't need that shit any more. We have SNAP and food stamps and vouchers.

Fuck that fucking president and fuck fucking Liberals.

Wrong, you stupid-racist fuck! Corporate America/Republicans and stupid fools like you have fucked the middle class in this country.
Heretofore, you are to address me as MISTER stupid-racist fuck. :slap:

Bitch.

This is the most ignorant thread I have ever read on manufacturing I have ever read

Aside from being an incredibly stupid plan, you'll have to change the Constitution. The 16th Amendment allows the government to tax incomes, not gross revenue.

Reducing employee costs and taxes to 30% of revenue is stupid? Really?

Revenue vs income is an IRS rule.

And p.s. Do you really think I want to know this? I would rather be in Cancun, doing a line off a hot senior ritas cleavage drinking a budlight then know that

But facts are facts

The God damn production phone would cost a good 300 to make, what is then cost in a store?

High tech is expensive to develop, not manufacture.[/QUOTE]

You lying mother fucker

I see the ignorance is strong with you, do you know how much a mold can cost? Upwards to a million bucks, the molding machine? Half a mill, the iso 50 grand a year, add it all up bitch not much of a profit

What are we going to use magic pixie dust to make it cheaper and pay our operators minimum wage?fuck off

Forum List

Back