🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

I find it interesting, and not in a good way, that people would somehow approve of Putin's appropriation of territory. It's not like the Ukraine didn't allow Russia it's bases in the Crimea, and the Ukraine actually benefitted from it.

Russia has used its military to ostensibly scare a country away from economic ties to the EU. That's all this was ever about. Russia has and always had the Crimea. Whether the EU and Nato act proactively to fully integrate the Ukraine and other former "republics" of the Soviets remains to be seen.

All this was ever about was a trade agreement.

No not a trade agreement. Putin couldn't have a miniature Czech rep or Poland on his doorstep. The question now is whether the US and EU will commit to the Ukraine and whether the Ukranians are capable of building a republic based on private ownership of property and individual rights. He bet his indisbutable treaty rights to the Crimea on the Ukraine. But it turned out that he'd have had to kill a lot of Ukranians. So, he's left with a less than legal claim to the Ukraine.

If the Ukraine can flourish, Putin will have failed.

Last edited:
You're working too much, if what you say is true. What a chump. And people who work less, take vacations, and enjoy life outside of their job are not immoral people. In fact, they're better than workoholic jerkys. Get over it.

have you had THREE vacations so far this year.....and had your boss pay for them to boot....?

Not yet, but I will later this year. And yes, it will all be paid time off. All companies should have such generous policies, mandated by government force if needed. It's only fair.

Paid time off is already one of the HR laws for full time employees.

But having your vacation travel paid for by your boss is not only NOT a law...it is unheard of.

I agree with you. It is absolutely outrageous that the president should have a LIFE! Who does he think he is! He should be holed up in the Situation Room planning. I am not exactly sure what he should be planning for but he should be planning. And as for vacations, he should be more like George w. bush. What right does he have to go on vacation? Nobody votes for a president who always goes on vacation (Well ...... maybe the republicans do but if it is a republican president it is okay they are away from the WH. That way they can do less damage.) Am I right? AM I RIGHT????

how many million dollar paid vacations have YOU had so far this year.....?

later this month Obama is sending his wife and kids to China.....also at the taxpayers expense...
I haven't had any million dollar vacations this year. But then again, I am not the president. HELL, I am not even Donald Trump!!!
And as for Michelle and the kids going to China, I completely approve. Travel is such a wonderful teaching activity. I am sure Michelle and the kids will come back enlightened and with happy memories.
yeah...

and you were once a republican.

Anymore bullshit to pass along to us phony?

the cold hard fact is; theres little we/he can do.

The EU really doesn't want to start a sanction war, they have pretty much said so.

I am not sure optics matter much anymore, he can field calls there...*shrugs*

^ that

Its the EU's back yard and they won't raise a ruckus because they buy gas from Pootie Poot.

the Obama's are jetting off to Key Largo.....

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYSgPZ41WU

Blog: Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

He's nothing more than just another leach on our economy, collecting checks from taxpayer dollars for doing nothing.

FFS. Carter holed up in the WH. Presidents get out and look confident. It's the job description.

I was not aware that Ukraine is American business, if Americans thought so, they would have elected one of those republican chicken hawks like John McMann or Mint Rawney

I was not aware that Ukraine is American business, if Americans thought so, they would have elected one of those republican chicken hawks like John McMann or Mint Rawney

No comment on 3rd. taxpayer funded vacation of the year?

I guess this is hard for a liberal to explain, huh?

have you had THREE vacations so far this year.....and had your boss pay for them to boot....?

Not yet, but I will later this year. And yes, it will all be paid time off. All companies should have such generous policies, mandated by government force if needed. It's only fair.

But having your vacation travel paid for by your boss is not only NOT a law...it is unheard of.

HR laws? What the hell are those? There are HR policies, which can be given and taken away by whatever greedy boss might be in charge. There is no law mandating paid time off in the United States. We're not really a modern society in that way. Too bad. Too bad conservatives keep getting in the way of progress.

North Carolina, the GOP-run paradise unemployment rate: 8%

Denmark, social democracy of GOP nightmares: unemployment rate 6.7%

So you can really just stfu now. Thanks for trying though.

Bush? He respected Bush. He waited to invade Georgia until two Months before a Presidential Election.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Unintentionally funny, but still funny. I'm laughing at you, not with you. This is the most cringe inducing, lame-o defense of one of America's worst Presidents in our history. Bush's antagonistic, chest-thumping BS finally got on Russia's nerves, and they gave Georgia the beatdown they deserved for buddying up to the hamhanded oafish Bush regime. It was a humiliation for Bush, his Presidency, conservatism, the GOP , and it was entirely Bush's fault. You make me laugh.

Wait, you expect him to work? He didn't become President to address tough problems. he did so that him and his family could vacation whenever.

HR laws? What the hell are those? There are HR policies, which can be given and taken away by whatever greedy boss might be in charge. There is no law mandating paid time off in the United States. We're not really a modern society in that way. Too bad. Too bad conservatives keep getting in the way of progress.

North Carolina, the GOP-run paradise unemployment rate: 8%

Denmark, social democracy of GOP nightmares: unemployment rate 6.7%

So you can really just stfu now. Thanks for trying though.

today's U.S. unemployment rate came out as 6.8%......so we must almost be in 'social democracy' heaven....:lmao:

I guess obama, democrats and liberals can be proud of obama and give him the rspect he deserves.

Its funny how whenever Obama takes a weekend off, Republicans come up with some crisis about why he should not

the Obama's are jetting off to Key Largo.....

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

Blog: Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

Goddam lazy, shiftless negroes! :evil:

:lol:

Forum List

Back