🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

Obama has been a failure in helping the poor. He can and should do SO much more...

The only reason I had money to help him is because I got my taxes back...I shouldn't need to help him because the government should insure EVERY man,woman,child has clothes on their back,roof over their heads and food in their bellies.

Keep dreaming.

The gentleman with the child is already eligible for enough government assistance to GET UP AND GET A JOB!

You should have used that $50 for gas to drive him around to get a job. You did him an enormous disservice.

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, he will feed himself forever."

I believe in ACTUALLY helping people. Not keeping them dependent on government assistance to get them to vote democrat. The difference is, I am a Conservative.;) ;)

Doesn't apply when you have to buy a license to fish, and can only fish at certain times of the year.

Oh and you can't use a barbed hook even though you are going to kill and eat the fish. :lol: some brainiac came up with that one. I might hurt the fish's lip. Sheesh.

today is tuesday...Obama's second day back from his Key Largo vacation.....i guess after his exhausting day of sports meetings yesterday he's taking it easy today....basically just his daily briefing and then a trip up to New York....who knows what for...

President's Schedule - March 11, 2014 | The White House

some people here get upset about criticizing Obama for going to Key Largo while there is a crisis underway.....and i guess they have a point because...as Newt Gingrich said at CPAC....

Obama can be just as ineffective in Key Largo as he is at the White House.......:D

Keep dreaming.

The gentleman with the child is already eligible for enough government assistance to GET UP AND GET A JOB!

You should have used that $50 for gas to drive him around to get a job. You did him an enormous disservice.

"Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish, he will feed himself forever."

I believe in ACTUALLY helping people. Not keeping them dependent on government assistance to get them to vote democrat. The difference is, I am a Conservative.;) ;)

Doesn't apply when you have to buy a license to fish, and can only fish at certain times of the year.

Oh and you can't use a barbed hook even though you are going to kill and eat the fish. :lol: some brainiac came up with that one. I might hurt the fish's lip. Sheesh.

That's because if they're under a certain size, you have to throw them back. Plus, if you're caught with over your limit, you are find and they will release them, if they can.

today is tuesday...Obama's second day back from his Key Largo vacation.....i guess after his exhausting day of sports meetings yesterday he's taking it easy today....basically just his daily briefing and then a trip up to New York....who knows what for...

President's Schedule - March 11, 2014 | The White House

some people here get upset about criticizing Obama for going to Key Largo while there is a crisis underway.....and i guess they have a point because...as Newt Gingrich said at CPAC....

Obama can be just as ineffective in Key Largo as he is at the White House.......:D

That's true. He spent his working vacation using his famous phone trying to persuade Europe to go along with the obamaplan for Ukraine and no one would. So sure, he can be as ineffective in Florida as he is in the white house.

Taking a golf vacation during a critical international crisis is inappropriate behavior for the POTUS. For ANY POTUS.

what you want him to do? be in his bunker for minute by minute updates? should he fly over and tell them to stop?

Shut up

I want him to be in the Oval Office actually doing his job for a change!

You know, the one all of our tax dollars pay him to do? I realize I am making a huge assumption that as a liberal you pay taxes, but I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt!;)

One doesn't need to be in an office to work.

Forum List

Back