🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

the Obama's are jetting off to Key Largo.....

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYSgPZ41WU

Blog: Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

You sure do like to make these threads don't you hack.
Are you jealous or something? It's not like he is going to ignore the world in Florida you dipshit.

Taking a golf vacation during a critical international crisis is inappropriate behavior for the POTUS. For ANY POTUS.

what you want him to do? be in his bunker for minute by minute updates? should he fly over and tell them to stop?

Shut up

You sure do like to make these threads don't you hack.
Are you jealous or something? It's not like he is going to ignore the world in Florida you dipshit.

why are you mad about it ?....maybe it's you hate seeing how Obama is so 'equal' to you.....:lol:

i seriously dont give a shit how many vacations a president takes. Intelligent people kno this is a 24 hour job regardless of where the President happens to be

intelligent people can also see the hypocrisy of Obama's talk of 'equality' versus his many lavish One Percenter vacations....:eusa_whistle:

Obama vacation....

obama-vacation.png

Bush vacation....

polls_01bush_brush_2509_928605_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

why are you mad about it ?....maybe it's you hate seeing how Obama is so 'equal' to you.....:lol:

i seriously dont give a shit how many vacations a president takes. Intelligent people kno this is a 24 hour job regardless of where the President happens to be

intelligent people can also see the hypocrisy of Obama's talk of 'equality' versus his many lavish One Percenter vacations....:eusa_whistle:

ooo a punt.
You have nothing you hack

I don't want to fight over this. The man needs to have a structure. And I really mean this for what we expect of others.

Do nine to five. Do a job. Stop golfing on my dime. Screw your vacations. Take two weeks like the rest of us.

For crying out loud can some one give this dude a job description and have it over with?

ooo a punt.

Plas shouldn't we be pissed off at all our sides?

I'm probably more left wing on a good day than you. :)Found my way out of the wilderness hehehehe.

Last edited:
Putin is not interested in invading Ukraine, although Russia will not tolerate a neo Nazi fascist on their doorstep. Russia remembers the bloody war they fought I WWII. They still teach it in their schools.

After the beginning of military aggression Russian propaganda claims that Ukraine’s opposition leaders relied on allies in the radical camp such as fascist groups like Svoboda, Trizub, and the Right Sector which espouse ethnic hatred against Jews and Russians. But this is a total lie, because none of this nationalistic organization promote neo-Nazi ideals or ethnic hatred and no evidence were given for such “facts”. Instead all religious communities Ukraine make public statements against such Russian propaganda. Jews send open letter to Vladimir Putin in order to stop the propaganda and military aggression.

Moreover after the military invasion on Crimea Peninsula, Russia rallies in Kharkiv and Luhansk on March 1st have been held with mass participation from the citizens of Russia, who have been brought in to Ukraine from the neighboring Russian regions to made pro-russia protest actions in support of military intervention. The Russian flag at Kharkiv Regional Administration was raised by the pro-fascist citizen of Russia, and the leader of pro-russia in Donetzk demonstrations is also Russian neo-fascist citizen Pavel Gubarev.

The United States is not responsible for what is happening in Ukraine. Nice try though.

You are wrong.

When the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the newly independent Ukraine had on its territory what was the third largest strategic nuclear weapons arsenal in the world. It was larger than those of Britain, France, and China combined. When Ukraine renounced its nuclear weapons in 1994, Russia, the United States and Britain signed the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances guaranteeing the country’s territorial integrity. According to the memorandum, Russia, the U.S., and the UK confirmed, in recognition of Ukraine becoming party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and in effect abandoning its nuclear arsenal to Russia, that they would:

- Respect Ukrainian independence and sovereignty within its existing borders.

- Refrain from the threat or use of force against Ukraine.

- Refrain from using economic pressure on Ukraine in order to influence its politics.

As a result Ukraine gave up the world's third largest nuclear weapons stockpile between 1994 and 1996 (nearly 1900 nuclear warheads).

But now, then Ukraine face Russian military intervention and the direct risk of annexation by Russia our South and East regions (40% territory of our country) “guarantors” totally betray Ukranian people and give us no real help in such hard situation. All the public statements made by U.S. and UK government representatives are laughable and ineffective, such statements show aggressor that he can proceed. Such unprecedented military and diplomatic betrayal of our country by U.S. and UK government is a direct signal to Iran, Israel, North Korea, India, Japan, Brazil and other countries that international law is not working anymore and so-called guarantees is just a diplomatic trick, no one can be safe without its own nuclear weapons arsenal or at least chemical and bacteriological weapons.

The United States is not responsible for what is happening in Ukraine. Nice try though.

You are wrong.

When the Soviet Union collapsed in 1991, the newly independent Ukraine had on its territory what was the third largest strategic nuclear weapons arsenal in the world. It was larger than those of Britain, France, and China combined. When Ukraine renounced its nuclear weapons in 1994, Russia, the United States and Britain signed the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances guaranteeing the country’s territorial integrity. According to the memorandum, Russia, the U.S., and the UK confirmed, in recognition of Ukraine becoming party to the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons and in effect abandoning its nuclear arsenal to Russia, that they would:

- Respect Ukrainian independence and sovereignty within its existing borders.

- Refrain from the threat or use of force against Ukraine.

- Refrain from using economic pressure on Ukraine in order to influence its politics.

As a result Ukraine gave up the world's third largest nuclear weapons stockpile between 1994 and 1996 (nearly 1900 nuclear warheads).

But now, then Ukraine face Russian military intervention and the direct risk of annexation by Russia our South and East regions (40% territory of our country) “guarantors” totally betray Ukranian people and give us no real help in such hard situation. All the public statements made by U.S. and UK government representatives are laughable and ineffective, such statements show aggressor that he can proceed. Such unprecedented military and diplomatic betrayal of our country by U.S. and UK government is a direct signal to Iran, Israel, North Korea, India, Japan, Brazil and other countries that international law is not working anymore and so-called guarantees is just a diplomatic trick, no one can be safe without its own nuclear weapons arsenal or at least chemical and bacteriological weapons.

Whoopsies you forgot a couple of things.

the Budapest Memorandum in 1994 was signed by the U.S., Ukraine, and Russia....it was an agreement to respect the borders of Ukraine....Russia has broken that agreement...

not saying that the BM requires the U.S. to put boots on the ground for Ukraine but it certainly is a NATO matter......and since the U.S. is like 90% of NATO we should be doing a few things...but BO is off playing golf...
Hey dumb dumb, before you post your bs you should at least try to educate yourself.
THE UNKRAINE IS NOT A MEMBER OF NATO!!!!!
(Further, I hope Obama chooses to play 27 or 36 holes when he golfs. He needs more time off the job. You should approve of Obama taking more vacations since that would make him more like gwb who was out of the WH an average of four months each year.)
"George W. Bush spent 32 months at his ranch (490 days) or Camp David (487 days) — an average of four months away every year."
Deconstructing the 5 most ridiculous myths about Barack Obama - The Week

seems to me Ukraine is doing its best to create conditions for joining NATO.....but just because Ukraine is not currently a member of NATO we should let Russia ignore their agreement with us....and take over the country....?

how about the rest of Georgia too.....? Moldova...? Belarus...?
Just pointing out your ignorance in saying the Ukraine is in NATO.
We should work for all states to have the freedom to decide their own futures. Should we go to war to insure those freedoms? It hasn't worked in the past and will probably not work in the future. But be that as it may, it makes no difference to you what Obama does. If he chooses to keep troops out of the Ukraine you will condemn him for not going to war to help free the Ukrainians. If he does choose to send troops and aid to the Ukraine you will condemn him as a war monger trying to get Americans killed. You approve of nothing Obama says or does regardless if it is the right thing to do. You condemn everything, good or bad, that Obama does. This is why people like you cannot be taken seriously.

So the neo nazis are rocking in the ukraine. What do we do? We have old john McCaine again fucking up with these dudes again. Shit what the hell is up with him

Obama vacation....

obama-vacation.png

Bush vacation....

This is hilarious. The fact that it's transparent makes it even more hilarious.

1. Bush has no history of which I'm aware of physical labor. Certainly, he never had to do it for money. So, I doubt he has much, if any, experience when it comes to feeling a sense of satisfaction from completing a strenuous task involving physical labor which some people come to appreciate because they HAVE to do jobs like this themselves simply because they can't afford to pay someone else. Wealthy people, on the other hand, tend to get their physical workouts from sports or going to a gymnasium much like Bush was once a runner and later enjoyed bike riding.

2. Bush's ranch was NOT a working ranch. There were no animals. So, doing work like this wasn't required.

3. The ranch was bought right before the election (so it wasn't a labor of love like Reagan's ranch was with him where I think Reagan actually installed his own fence posts), and I believe it's subseqently been sold. Or at least I heard it had been. So, I don't see where this could be considered any attempt to clear the land for some kind of future use.

4. Who's the guy with the camera. Doesn't it seem odd to you that there would be some guy there with a camera when Bush is just looking to escape the rigors of politics in general, and Washington DC in particular, and just kick back on his ranch to have a little time to be a regular guy?

Or could it be that this was little more than a photo op in order to MAKE look like a regular American doing yard work of some kind?

You see, I don't think Bush EVER does any physical work if he doesn't have to do it for a reason like polishing his image. Do you know what makes me say that? A few years ago, I saw Bush at a photo op for some rebuilding project (like Habitat for Humanity although it may have been something else). He had a hammer in his hand so the photographer could capture him pounding nails. Now, driving nails is something that you have to learn. You can't just pick up a carpenter's hammer or a framing hammer one day and drive nails like a pro. But many if not most men have done some work like that at some point in their lives, even if it was only when they were young like in HS or college. Here's the thing. Once you learn it, you don't forget because it's what's known as muscle memory. You might have to take a few swings to get the feel back, but you won't be going back to square one anymore than you would be if you got on a bicycle for the first time in 20 years. Well, Bush was holding the hammer half way up the handle and was swinging it like a girl trying to put in a nail to hang a picture. He quite obviously never spent any time in his entire life on the working end of a hammer. That tells me that Bush wouldn't EVER clear land of brush, even if it was his own land, if he could pay someone else to do it so he could spend his time on something else he would prefer to do, regardless of whether it was going to a ball game, watching a ball game on TV, or riding his bike.

In other words, Bush was clearing land for one reason. It was so that picture could be taken. And MY guess is that as soon as the picture was taken, if there was nobody else around to see, Bush was back in the ranch to change out of those clothes a couple of minutes after it was confirmed that they had the shots they needed.

Or should I believe that Bush was just out relaxing on vacation clearing his land and some guy just happened to show up with a camera?

One thing you can say at this point is at least Obama never foists phony crap like this on the American people.

Last edited:
Hey dumb dumb, before you post your bs you should at least try to educate yourself.
THE UNKRAINE IS NOT A MEMBER OF NATO!!!!!
(Further, I hope Obama chooses to play 27 or 36 holes when he golfs. He needs more time off the job. You should approve of Obama taking more vacations since that would make him more like gwb who was out of the WH an average of four months each year.)
"George W. Bush spent 32 months at his ranch (490 days) or Camp David (487 days) — an average of four months away every year."
Deconstructing the 5 most ridiculous myths about Barack Obama - The Week

seems to me Ukraine is doing its best to create conditions for joining NATO.....but just because Ukraine is not currently a member of NATO we should let Russia ignore their agreement with us....and take over the country....?

how about the rest of Georgia too.....? Moldova...? Belarus...?
Just pointing out your ignorance in saying the Ukraine is in NATO.
We should work for all states to have the freedom to decide their own futures. Should we go to war to insure those freedoms? It hasn't worked in the past and will probably not work in the future. But be that as it may, it makes no difference to you what Obama does. If he chooses to keep troops out of the Ukraine you will condemn him for not going to war to help free the Ukrainians. If he does choose to send troops and aid to the Ukraine you will condemn him as a war monger trying to get Americans killed. You approve of nothing Obama says or does regardless if it is the right thing to do. You condemn everything, good or bad, that Obama does. This is why people like you cannot be taken seriously.

hey dumbfuck i never said Ukraine was a member of NATO....

and with the Russians there it certainly won't become one....

Obama vacation....

obama-vacation.png

Bush vacation....

This is hilarious. The fact that it's transparent makes it even more hilarious.

1. Bush has no history of which I'm aware of physical labor. Certainly, he never had to do it for money. So, I doubt he has much, if any, experience when it comes to feeling a sense of satisfaction from completing a strenuous task involving physical labor which some people come to appreciate because they HAVE to do jobs like this themselves simply because they can't afford to pay someone else. Wealthy people, on the other hand, tend to get their physical workouts from sports or going to a gymnasium much like Bush was once a runner and later enjoyed bike riding.

2. Bush's ranch was NOT a working ranch. There were no animals. So, doing work like this wasn't required.

3. The ranch was bought right before the election (so it wasn't a labor of love like Reagan's ranch was with him where I think Reagan actually installed his own fence posts), and I believe it's subseqently been sold. Or at least I heard it had been. So, I don't see where this could be considered any attempt to clear the land for some kind of future use.

4. Who's the guy with the camera. Doesn't it seem odd to you that there would be some guy there with a camera when Bush is just looking to escape the rigors of politics in general, and Washington DC in particular, and just kick back on his ranch to have a little time to be a regular guy?

Or could it be that this was little more than a photo op in order to MAKE look like a regular American doing yard work of some kind?

You see, I don't think Bush EVER does any physical work if he doesn't have to do it for a reason like polishing his image. Do you know what makes me say that? A few years ago, I saw Bush at a photo op for some rebuilding project (like Habitat for Humanity although it may have been something else). He had a hammer in his hand so the photographer could capture him pounding nails. Now, driving nails is something that you have to learn. You can't just pick up a carpenter's hammer or a framing hammer one day and drive nails like a pro. But many if not most men have done some work like that at some point in their lives, even if it was only when they were young like in HS or college. Here's the thing. Once you learn it, you don't forget because it's what's known as muscle memory. You might have to take a few swings to get the feel back, but you won't be going back to square one anymore than you would be if you got on a bicycle for the first time in 20 years. Well, Bush was holding the hammer half way up the handle and was swinging it like a girl trying to put in a nail to hang a picture. He quite obviously never spent in time in his entire life on the working end of a hammer. That tells me that Bush wouldn't EVER clear land of brush, even if it was his own, if he could pay someone else to do it so he could spend his time on something else he would prefer to do, regardless of whether it was going to a ball game, watching a ball game on TV, or riding his bike.

In other words, Bush was clearing land for one reason. It was so that picture could be taken. And MY guess is that as soon as the picture was taken, if there was nobody else around to see, Bush was back in the ranch to change out of those clothes a couple of minutes after it was confirmed that they had the shots they needed.

Or should I believe that Bush was just out relaxing on vacation clearing his land and some guy just happened to show up with a camera?

One thing you can say at this point is at least Obama never foists phony crap like this on the American people.

from what i understand Bush really loves his ranch although the wife prefers to live in Dallas where they got a place.....i think he still owns it and goes there frequently.....btw it's called the Prairie Chapel Ranch....

ooo a punt.

Oh come on, why so serious, you guys bitched about bush and he didnt take near the amount of vacations

the Obama's are jetting off to Key Largo.....

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYSgPZ41WU

Blog: Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida
That's good. It inspires confidence, it's just business as usual here, get on with it folks.

Concur. How is this our responsibility?

He could have bought the tickets cheap at selloffvacations - it is March break! Plus it's not like he doesn't have a cell phone, duh.

Forum List

Back