🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

Yeah I got taxes back. And yes it IS the government's job to make sure all of things are taken care of. Not going to argue with you about it. That's my view and that's were FORTUNATELY we are headed.

You received a refund. probably one to which you were not entitled.
I find it amazing how people like you who when they receive their tax refund checks like they just hit the lottery, which also indicates you paid LESS than your fair share of taxes, suggest that others are under taxed.
Getting a refund means you were not diligent in your preparations. You gave the federal government an interest free loan.
I guess you really believe it is not your money, but the government's money.

Last edited:
the Obama's are jetting off to Key Largo.....

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYSgPZ41WU

Blog: Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

You sure do like to make these threads don't you hack.
Are you jealous or something? It's not like he is going to ignore the world in Florida you dipshit.

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

Are you jealous or something? It's not like he is going to ignore the world in Florida you dipshit.

why are you mad about it ?....maybe it's you hate seeing how Obama is so 'equal' to you.....:lol:

Taking a golf vacation during a critical international crisis is inappropriate behavior for the POTUS. For ANY POTUS.

Taking a golf vacation during a critical international crisis is inappropriate behavior for the POTUS. For ANY POTUS.

you would think so.....but maybe Plasball is upset over how hard Obama works.......:lol:

chatting about sports all day must be exhausting for him.....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Maybe he's trying to beat W's historical vaca avg....but at least he's not going off for a whole summer after being sworn into office...during which time W was warned about an imminent attack by Bin Laden...which he ignored and which took place on 9/11..just days after W returned from the first of his many vacations...most of which took place while thousands were being killed in the wars he started...
How soon we forget...and how disgusting and unpatriotic it is to constantly and baselessly attack our current prez, who is keeping us safe while attending to multiple world crisis..

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Maybe he's trying to beat W's historical vaca avg....but at least he's not going off for a whole summer after being sworn into office...during which time W was warned about an imminent attack by Bin Laden...which he ignored and which took place on 9/11..just days after W returned from the first of his many vacations...most of which took place while thousands were being killed in the wars he started...
How soon we forget...and how disgusting and unpatriotic it is to constantly and baselessly attack our current prez, who is keeping us safe while attending to multiple world crisis..

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

W's ranch home was like another Camp David (the country retreat for presidents)....everything was in order and a regular system was in place...

Obama on the other hand is gallavanting all over the place on his vacations....this makes security and regular formats for presidential matters much more risky...not to mention the extra costs...

A few days away from DC does not constitute a vacation. It was Bush who yearly took off the whole month of August at his Crawford, TX ranch that was refurbished with taxpayer dollars. I think the most time Obama generally takes off is about 10-14 days at a stretch, and he rarely uses Camp David while Bush went there ALL the time when he wasn't flying off to his nonworking 'Ranch.'

A few days away from DC does not constitute a vacation. It was Bush who yearly took off the whole month of August at his Crawford, TX ranch that was refurbished with taxpayer dollars. I think the most time Obama generally takes off is about 10-14 days at a stretch, and he rarely uses Camp David while Bush went there ALL the time when he wasn't flying off to his nonworking 'Ranch.'

the only place Bush went was his home.....similar to going to Camp David....

Obama never goes to his home in Chicago.....rarely to Camp David.....instead he and the First Lady have made the world their playground.....plus Obamas vacations are very lavish and costly.....it's not like they are cutting brush at their home like Bush did to relax....

lol "BLOG"

since this is a duplicate thread, I'll repost what I posted there:

QlRYlaP.jpg

Lookie!

At the same point in Bush's presidency, the 43rd president had spent 367 days at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, and his parent's compound at Kennebunkport, Maine, according to a count by CBS News reporter Mark Knoller. Obama, who doesn't own a vacation home, has spent a total of 92 days of his presidency on vacation, according to Knoller.

Here's what I don't get. Why do you tards trot this shit out every six months? Do you really think we forget what dumbasses you are after the last time we proved you wrong?

Another one? When dos this idiot work?
I was always told that Bush was constantly working, even when clearing brush at the ranch in Crawford.

That technology had gotten to the point that he was always engaged.

That Air Force One was a virtual flying Oval Office.

What happened? Does Obama have less technology than Bush did? Please explain your outrage.

There is no crisis in the Ukraine. It belongs and always has to Russia. It would be like Texas seceding 20 years ago and the world calling it a "crisis" when we went back in and reassimilated it because it was falling susceptable to other world rule because it couldnt' stand on its own strength. That would be a done deal and we would expect full world understanding.

Though I agree about Obama. Let this be a lesson to you voters out there. Spoiled party boys and smooth talkers are NOT who should be running this country. I haven't had a proper vacation in over 15 years and work my tired ass to the bone every day. I can hardly remember even a Sunday when I got to put my feet up and relax. When I see Obama [or any other rich politician] trotting off with his manicured hands and golf clubs to go "unwind" while his country falls apart underneath him, it sets my teeth on edge. The real folks keeping that structure underneath his pedicured feet are at the breaking point while he and they ignorantly believe it won't all collapse around them too.

You're working too much, if what you say is true. What a chump. And people who work less, take vacations, and enjoy life outside of their job are not immoral people. In fact, they're better than workoholic jerkys. Get over it.

have you had THREE vacations so far this year.....and had your boss pay for them to boot....?
What's your definition of vacation?

You wingnuts!!! :lol:

Media Criticize Obama's Florida Trip, Ignore Bush Vacation During 2008 Invasion Of Georgia

The Swamp: "Bush Texas-Bound, Eye On Georgia." An August 14, 2008, article at The Swamp, a blog of the Chicago Tribune's Washington Bureau, noted that then-President George W. Bush postponed his summer vacation to his ranch in Crawford, Texas, for just one day during the Russian invasion of Georgia:
President Bush postponed his summer vacation at his Texas ranch because of the crisis in Georgia.

A day.

Bush plans to leave for Crawford tomorrow.

"Got a lot of folks, smart folks analyzing the situation on the ground,' Bush said today, after a meeting at the CIA today, "of course, briefing us on different possibilities that could develop in the area and the region.

Air Force One is Texas-bound Friday.

[...]

[T]he president will monitor events from his ranch. He plans to receive Rice there on Saturday. "I'm looking forward to hearing firsthand what she has seen, what she has heard,'' he said, calling for "the territorial integrity of Georgia to be respected and the cease-fire agreement to be honored. And we will be working this issue throughout the coming weeks.'' [Chicago Tribune, The Swamp, 8/14/08]

AP: Bush Issued Comments On Georgia From Crawford Ranch. An August 16, 2008, AP article noted that Bush gave statements on the Russian invasion of Georgia from his ranch in Crawford, Texas, while on vacation:

Bush planned to comment on Georgia at his ranch Saturday
morning after meeting with Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, who is just back from a diplomatic mission to France and embattled Georgia. Defense Secretary Robert Gates and other top national security officials are joining the discussion via secured videoconference.

Rice was with Georgia's indignant President Mikhail Saakashvili on Friday in Tbilisi when he grudgingly signed a truce with Russia. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev's press office had no information on whether he too had agreed to the cease-fire agreement, but a U.S. official said Russia was expected to sign the deal on Saturday. [Associated Press, 8/16/08]

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

the only place Bush went was his home.....similar to going to Camp David....

Obama never goes to his home in Chicago.....rarely to Camp David.....instead he and the First Lady have made the world their playground.....plus Obamas vacations are very lavish and costly.....it's not like they are cutting brush at their home like Bush did to relax....

The Crawford <cough> 'ranch' wasn't Bush's home. He bought it right before the election, and it's already been sold from what I've heard. Bush never gave a damn about ranching since there weren't any animals on the damn ranch. Hell, Bush was afraid of horses for that matter. That only serves to make him a joke riding around in that damn pick-up truck with a cowboy hat on.

The Obamas don't go home to Chicago because their home is WAY too small and too close to other homes to provide security. So, they grab a little peace and quiet where they can, when they can.

You're working too much, if what you say is true. What a chump. And people who work less, take vacations, and enjoy life outside of their job are not immoral people. In fact, they're better than workoholic jerkys. Get over it.

have you had THREE vacations so far this year.....and had your boss pay for them to boot....?
What's your definition of vacation?

i'll take Obama's once-a-month multi-million dollar golfing vacations at private luxurious resorts in Hawaii and southern Cal and the Florida Keys....paid for by my boss......any time....

At least when Bush was at his ranch, he wasn't spending thousands (or hundreds of thousands) on lavish hotel bills on the taxpayer dime.

At least when Bush was at his ranch, he wasn't spending thousands (or hundreds of thousands) on lavish hotel bills on the taxpayer dime.

The federal gov't had to spend a LOT of money (my guess is several million dollars) to make the Crawford Ranch a safe and secure Western WH with quarters for the Secret Services, Bush's staff, as well as all the support services (like water, plumbing, power, cooking facilities etc as well as a 21st century communications network) because Bush was there so often and stayed for the whole month of August every year except one if I'm not mistaken.

Aside from that, Bush left DC virtually every weekend to go either to Camp David, or Kennebunkport, or somewhere else.

By contrast, Obama stays in DC most of the tiime and takes short day trips out of the city which often corresponds with the duties of his office. But Obama only takes off a fraction of the time that Bush did when he was president.

Last edited:

why are you mad about it ?....maybe it's you hate seeing how Obama is so 'equal' to you.....:lol:

i seriously dont give a shit how many vacations a president takes. Intelligent people kno this is a 24 hour job regardless of where the President happens to be

Forum List

Back