🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

We shouldn't do anything. It's not our fight and never was. This was always between the EU and Russia with the EU not wanting to do anything because of the financial ties the EU has with Russia. Ultimately this comes down to obama's vanity. He gave an order and belatedly discovered he was dealing with Russia and not the IRS. The situation is that obama wants to involve the US into a confrontation where neither of the confronting parties want to get involved with one another.

One shot, a single bullet fired by either the Russians or the US and democrats will be finished in the US for generations. The people will need a lot of revisionist history to undo what this presidunce is doing.

We shouldn't do anything. It's not our fight and never was. This was always between the EU and Russia with the EU not wanting to do anything because of the financial ties the EU has with Russia. Ultimately this comes down to obama's vanity. He gave an order and belatedly discovered he was dealing with Russia and not the IRS. The situation is that obama wants to involve the US into a confrontation where neither of the confronting parties want to get involved with one another.

One shot, a single bullet fired by either the Russians or the US and democrats will be finished in the US for generations. The people will need a lot of revisionist history to undo what this presidunce is doing.

I wouldn't bet on that.

Without WWII, FDR would have been known as a failure. An abject failure.

I don't think the liar in chief has the balls to start a war to save his presidency. No way.

But never put anything past a coward.

You can almost always predict the actions of a confident man but you never know what a coward will do.

You know that as well as I do.....

the Obama's are jetting off to Key Largo.....

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

Blog: Amid crisis in Ukraine, Obama will vacation in Florida

Goddam lazy, shiftless negroes! :evil:

the Budapest Memorandum in 1994 was signed by the U.S., Ukraine, and Russia....it was an agreement to respect the borders of Ukraine....Russia has broken that agreement...

not saying that the BM requires the U.S. to put boots on the ground for Ukraine but it certainly is a NATO matter......and since the U.S. is like 90% of NATO we should be doing a few things...but BO is off playing golf...

it's their 3rd taxpayer-paid vacation so far this year.....and it's only March 7....

Vladimir Putin is poised to invade Ukraine.....but nothing seems to stop Obama from keeping that golf game.....

the stagnating economy doesn't matter to Obama either......despite his promises to not rest until he fixes it....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhYSgPZ41WU

I agree with you. It is absolutely outrageous that the president should have a LIFE! Who does he think he is! He should be holed up in the Situation Room planning. I am not exactly sure what he should be planning for but he should be planning. And as for vacations, he should be more like George w. bush. What right does he have to go on vacation? Nobody votes for a president who always goes on vacation (Well ...... maybe the republicans do but if it is a republican president it is okay they are away from the WH. That way they can do less damage.) Am I right? AM I RIGHT????

I agree with you. It is absolutely outrageous that the president should have a LIFE! Who does he think he is! He should be holed up in the Situation Room planning. I am not exactly sure what he should be planning for but he should be planning. And as for vacations, he should be more like George w. bush. What right does he have to go on vacation? Nobody votes for a president who always goes on vacation (Well ...... maybe the republicans do but if it is a republican president it is okay they are away from the WH. That way they can do less damage.) Am I right? AM I RIGHT????

how many million dollar paid vacations have YOU had so far this year.....?

later this month Obama is sending his wife and kids to China.....also at the taxpayers expense...

the Budapest Memorandum in 1994 was signed by the U.S., Ukraine, and Russia....it was an agreement to respect the borders of Ukraine....Russia has broken that agreement...

not saying that the BM requires the U.S. to put boots on the ground for Ukraine but it certainly is a NATO matter......and since the U.S. is like 90% of NATO we should be doing a few things...but BO is off playing golf...

It is also important to note that part of that deal was that Ukraine gave up most of its ability to defend itself.

And of course, dimocrap scum are nowhere to be found when it comes to keeping their word.

Problem is.... The rest of the world doesn't know the difference between scum-sucking, lying, back-stabbing, scum-of-the-Earth, thieving, dishonest, gutless, nutless, cowardly dimocrap scum and Patriotic Republicans.

All they see is "America"

So every time dimocrap scum stab an ally in the back or break their word, which is every day, it makes it difficult for Patriotic Americans to get anything done afterwards

later this month Obama is sending his wife and kids to China.....also at the taxpayers expense...

Worker Ants and Drones, IOW -- Proles, don't deserve and are not entitled to vacations.

Only the elite.

Of course, the every-day dimocrap voter doesn't work so he/she/it doesn't need a vacation.

Hey dumb dumb, before you post your bs you should at least try to educate yourself.
THE UNKRAINE IS NOT A MEMBER OF NATO!!!!!
(Further, I hope Obama chooses to play 27 or 36 holes when he golfs. He needs more time off the job. You should approve of Obama taking more vacations since that would make him more like gwb who was out of the WH an average of four months each year.)
"George W. Bush spent 32 months at his ranch (490 days) or Camp David (487 days) — an average of four months away every year."
Deconstructing the 5 most ridiculous myths about Barack Obama - The Week

There is no crisis in the Ukraine. It belongs and always has to Russia. It would be like Texas seceding 20 years ago and the world calling it a "crisis" when we went back in and reassimilated it because it was falling susceptable to other world rule because it couldnt' stand on its own strength. That would be a done deal and we would expect full world understanding.

Though I agree about Obama. Let this be a lesson to you voters out there. Spoiled party boys and smooth talkers are NOT who should be running this country. I haven't had a proper vacation in over 15 years and work my tired ass to the bone every day. I can hardly remember even a Sunday when I got to put my feet up and relax. When I see Obama [or any other rich politician] trotting off with his manicured hands and golf clubs to go "unwind" while his country falls apart underneath him, it sets my teeth on edge. The real folks keeping that structure underneath his pedicured feet are at the breaking point while he and they ignorantly believe it won't all collapse around them too.

You're working too much, if what you say is true. What a chump. And people who work less, take vacations, and enjoy life outside of their job are not immoral people. In fact, they're better than workoholic jerkys. Get over it.

have you had THREE vacations so far this year.....and had your boss pay for them to boot....?

When I go on vacation I leave work behind. Do you really think Obama is out of reach when he is on vacation? Do you think he is less connected? Absolute bullshit, just like when the libs said it about Bush and his visits to his ranch.

You're working too much, if what you say is true. What a chump. And people who work less, take vacations, and enjoy life outside of their job are not immoral people. In fact, they're better than workoholic jerkys. Get over it.

have you had THREE vacations so far this year.....and had your boss pay for them to boot....?

When I go on vacation I leave work behind. Do you really think Obama is out of reach when he is on vacation? Do you think he is less connected? Absolute bullshit, just like when the libs said it about Bush and his visits to his ranch.

I don't think obama is out of reach. He's just out of mind and doesn't want to be bothered. When Bush went to his ranch, it was his home and as well equipped as the white house. obama rents other people's homes. I heard that he rented 50 homes at this Florida location for his friends and staff. At Bush's ranch, he didn't haul such a large retinue and provided space for staff.

I haven't had any million dollar vacations this year. But then again, I am not the president. HELL, I am not even Donald Trump!!!
And as for Michelle and the kids going to China, I completely approve. Travel is such a wonderful teaching activity. I am sure Michelle and the kids will come back enlightened and with happy memories.

Hey dumb dumb, before you post your bs you should at least try to educate yourself.
THE UNKRAINE IS NOT A MEMBER OF NATO!!!!!
(Further, I hope Obama chooses to play 27 or 36 holes when he golfs. He needs more time off the job. You should approve of Obama taking more vacations since that would make him more like gwb who was out of the WH an average of four months each year.)
"George W. Bush spent 32 months at his ranch (490 days) or Camp David (487 days) — an average of four months away every year."
Deconstructing the 5 most ridiculous myths about Barack Obama - The Week

seems to me Ukraine is doing its best to create conditions for joining NATO.....but just because Ukraine is not currently a member of NATO we should let Russia ignore their agreement with us....and take over the country....?

how about the rest of Georgia too.....? Moldova...? Belarus...?

I haven't had any million dollar vacations this year. But then again, I am not the president. HELL, I am not even Donald Trump!!!
And as for Michelle and the kids going to China, I completely approve. Travel is such a wonderful teaching activity. I am sure Michelle and the kids will come back enlightened and with happy memories.

whatever happened to your much-professed liberal 'equality'........?

i don't see them taking any poor kids along for the 'teaching trip'.....

I find it interesting, and not in a good way, that people would somehow approve of Putin's appropriation of territory. It's not like the Ukraine didn't allow Russia it's bases in the Crimea, and the Ukraine actually benefitted from it.

Russia has used its military to ostensibly scare a country away from economic ties to the EU. That's all this was ever about. Russia has and always had the Crimea. Whether the EU and Nato act proactively to fully integrate the Ukraine and other former "republics" of the Soviets remains to be seen.

I find it interesting, and not in a good way, that people would somehow approve of Putin's appropriation of territory. It's not like the Ukraine didn't allow Russia it's bases in the Crimea, and the Ukraine actually benefitted from it.

Russia has used its military to ostensibly scare a country away from economic ties to the EU. That's all this was ever about. Russia has and always had the Crimea. Whether the EU and Nato act proactively to fully integrate the Ukraine and other former "republics" of the Soviets remains to be seen.

All this was ever about was a trade agreement.

All this was ever about was a trade agreement.

until Putin declared the protesters 'illegal'....

Forum List

Back