Among other reasons, why Trump MUST release his tax returns

Releasing one's tax returns is a 40 year old REQUIREMENT

Do post the link to the official regulation / law stipulating this. Of course if you can't then you just expose yourself AGAIN as a 'liar'. Or you could just admit that this is nothing more than your over-zealous OPINION!

Trivial ?????Are you fucking nuts??? Tax returns that could PROVE that Trump is in hock up to his orange ears to Russian oligarchs??? Really???
Wow...that's some vivid imagination you have. Can you prove that is the case? No...no, you can't.

Hmmm, personal documents that could prove damning things about someone...like Obama's personal records he had sealed.... :p ...Documents that are extremely more important than tax returns.

let me just ask you easy is it not a normal reaction to not trust someone leading our country when he refuses to show his returns that he promised to show? If he could lie about that he can lie about anything

Do post the link to the official regulation / law stipulating this. Of course if you can't then you just expose yourself AGAIN as a 'liar'. Or you could just admit that this is nothing more than your over-zealous OPINION!

Has Nat released hers? We need it to prove she's not a paid shill of the Russians bent on over throwing a sitting US president.

After all, apparently it's now a requirement.

NO, NO, Queasy......I don't think that you'd believe me, but the fact that Trump REFUSES to show his tax returns is actually advantageous to us on the left because it will be yet ANOTHER reason for his demise.

How do supporters STILL justify the hiding from the public Trump's tax returns?

With the Trump empire cut off by American banks, the family business has become dependent on Germany’s Deutsche Bank and investors from Russia. As Donald Trump, Jr. summed up in 2008:

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

That alone provides one powerful reason why Trump must release those returns....and for those brainwashed Trump followers who would say that Junior's statement is 8.5 years old, Trump's loans are NOT so "short-term" as to now be discarded news.
For the sake of our own security, we MUST know if our president is too beholden to Russian oligarchs and if these oligarchs have created an environment where our president must choose between the nation's interests and his OWN economic self interests.

You ain't ever seeing shit, so shut de fuck up.

Has Nat released hers? We need it to prove she's not a paid shill of the Russians bent on over throwing a sitting US president.

When I run for president I WILL release my tax returns...that is, unless, I was a puppet of the Kremlin. LOL

Oh, Nat....you have declared that a Presidential Candidate / President is REQUIRED to release his tax returns.

Put up or shut up. Post the link to the OFFICIAL regulation / law that states that. Until you do I am just going to ignore you.

NO, NO, Queasy......I don't think that you'd believe me, but the fact that Trump REFUSES to show his tax returns is actually advantageous to us on the left because it will be yet ANOTHER reason for his demise.

Yes, he will be gone in 2021 when the next conservative president is then elected.

So basically what you're all for is,,,,,, I don't give a flying fuck if our president steals while in office ,,,none of your business
No, dumbass - I don't give a flying f* what YOU want if you are not entitled to it. It's none of your business. I also don't give a flying f* when a hypocrite whose own party leaders do not release the very same information they are clamoring for.
every president including obama from way back has shown their tax returns Your thief in office whose ass you kiss is afraid to show his

What does that have to do with anything? So people choose to release their taxes and he didn't. He broke no law and he did nothing illegal by not show his taxes. You want to go make a law to require it? Go talk to your Congressman, otherwise you have nothing to whine and cry about. You regessives are pretty petty.

easy ,,are you so easy that by him not showing returns it doesn't give you the least feeling of impropriety on his part?

When I run for president I WILL release my tax returns...that is, unless, I was a puppet of the Kremlin. LOL

We all know you're a puppet to the Kremlin, we just want to know how much you get paid to look so stupid.

When YOU run?!

:lmao:

Then again, the DNC already backed the worst loser to ever run for President. The way the DNC is collapsing, you have a shot to be next.

:lmao: :lmao:

We all know you're a puppet to the Kremlin, we just want to know how much you get paid to look so stupid.

Go back to sleep.......You're just proving what a senile moron you are.

So basically what you're all for is,,,,,, I don't give a flying fuck if our president steals while in office ,,,none of your business
No, dumbass - I don't give a flying f* what YOU want if you are not entitled to it. It's none of your business. I also don't give a flying f* when a hypocrite whose own party leaders do not release the very same information they are clamoring for.
every president including obama from way back has shown their tax returns Your thief in office whose ass you kiss is afraid to show his

What does that have to do with anything? So people choose to release their taxes and he didn't. He broke no law and he did nothing illegal by not show his taxes. You want to go make a law to require it? Go talk to your Congressman, otherwise you have nothing to whine and cry about. You regessives are pretty petty.
how simple one must be to not believe this pos is hiding something ,,,,don't we all know he hasn't paid taxes for 15 years? isn't it a possibility he's had hidden dealings with china russia etc etc ? and republicans say so what?

easy ,,are you so easy that by him not showing returns it doesn't give you the least feeling of impropriety on his part?

Haven't seen yours. What impropriety are you guilty of???

how simple one must be to not believe this pos is hiding something ,,,,don't we all know he hasn't paid taxes for 15 years? isn't it a possibility he's had hidden dealings with china russia etc etc ? and republicans say so what?

Have you ever paid any? Proof please.

Actually, right wingers DO KNOW that Trump is hiding something VERY damaging (otherwise Trump WOULD HAVE released them).......But, they can't ADMIT that they've made a serious mistake....so they "defend" the indefensible as morons usually do.

how simple one must be to not believe this pos is hiding something ,,,,
Sorta like knowing several illegals have been prosecuted for unlawfully voting but declaring not another illegal in this country votes?! :p

All you have to do is PROVE IT, Ed. 'Innocent until PROVEN Guilty' still means something in this country, even when snowflakes say it doesn't because it stands in the way of something they want.

Ya know, I am just going to ignore you as well until you can help Nat out by posting the link to the regulation and / or law that stated Trump is legally required to present his tax returns to the public.

Nat is so sure that exists, it shouldn't take long at all to find and post.

Forum List

Back