Amy Klobuchar

A break-through night for her? Absolutely.

I do not like a thing she stands for...in fact I detest everything she represents......unfortunately she will make a formidable candidate.....if the DNC does not somehow manage to subvert her for one their lackeys aka biden, hillary or bloomberg.

She speaks well, obviously very intelligent and whilst not what I would call beautiful....she is attractive and has a likeable personality. Of all the democratic candidates I think she is the one that might stand a chance of beating Trump....heaven forbid!

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/07/abcs-jonathan-karl-it-was-a-breaonly kthrough-night-for-amy-klobuchar/

Well she's just as proabortion as any other of leftarded candidates. . .

So. . .

Yeah.

Fuck her. (Not literally, unless you want your kids killed too)

Well...I would say that pretty much sums up the pro-lifer attitude towards women.

Wake me up when you care enough about kids to protect and love them after they are born, or at the border when you rip them from their parents.

Your comment confirms to me that you have never once taken the time to actually observe hiw much anti abortion minded people actually do support our laws and programs that protect children both before and after they are born.

Well that certainly is not evident in the way they treat children at the border or the way they cut services to poor families and single mothers. What laws and programs do you support....I'm curious because if you support the current administration...I'm not seeing how you can reconcile the two.

ESPECIALLY your support for the way children at the border are handled.

Klobuchar is the least suicidal nominee for the Ds
She's a pig in a poke, who has never had a tough question asked of her in her entire career.
She has benefitted by being out of the spotlight......once its on her...its over
And she has benefited from the same Minnesota media fluffery that is currently hiding all of Ilhan Omar's blatant corruption.

You're right....When that big national spotlight comes on, she'll wither away.

You mean all that conspiracy theory crap about her marrying her brother and committing immigration fraud?

Klobuchar is the least suicidal nominee for the Ds
She's a pig in a poke, who has never had a tough question asked of her in her entire career.
She has benefitted by being out of the spotlight......once its on her...its over
And she has benefited from the same Minnesota media fluffery that is currently hiding all of Ilhan Omar's blatant corruption.

You're right....When that big national spotlight comes on, she'll wither away.

You mean all that conspiracy theory crap about her marrying her brother and committing immigration fraud?
Except its proving out...oooooops,,,,,miss Omar be very quiet lately

She is toast placing 5th in Iowa. If she couldn't make it in a neighboring state, she has no chance.
Most of the country hasn't heard of her and the liberal media is all but ignoring her.
While the most sane of the clown car, she is just another liberal Pander Bear mouthing the popular narrative of the week.
She would have absolutely NO chance of defeating Trump. She MAY have a chance in 2024, especially if Pence wins the Republican nomination. Pence has NO charisma whatsoever.

I’m sure many people who are employed full-time would leave in a moment for a 3 month gig.
I'm sure unemployed Americans were the first thing on the IMPOTUS' mind when he hired foreigners. That's the MAGA way!

I mean, Americans first, right?
And yet all the H1-Bs that have been sent home by Trump’s EO and replaced by Americans means nothing to you.

She is toast placing 5th in Iowa. If she couldn't make it in a neighboring state, she has no chance.
Most of the country hasn't heard of her and the liberal media is all but ignoring her.
While the most sane of the clown car, she is just another liberal Pander Bear mouthing the popular narrative of the week.
She would have absolutely NO chance of defeating Trump. She MAY have a chance in 2024, especially if Pence wins the Republican nomination. Pence has NO charisma whatsoever.
80% reported in NH. She is placing third. I don't see her making the nomination.

I do not like a thing she stands for...in fact I detest everything she represents......unfortunately she will make a formidable candidate.....if the DNC does not somehow manage to subvert her for one their lackeys aka biden, hillary or bloomberg.

She speaks well, obviously very intelligent and whilst not what I would call beautiful....she is attractive and has a likeable personality. Of all the democratic candidates I think she is the one that might stand a chance of beating Trump....heaven forbid!

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/07/abcs-jonathan-karl-it-was-a-breaonly kthrough-night-for-amy-klobuchar/

So. . .

Yeah.

Well...I would say that pretty much sums up the pro-lifer attitude towards women.

Wake me up when you care enough about kids to protect and love them after they are born, or at the border when you rip them from their parents.

Your comment confirms to me that you have never once taken the time to actually observe hiw much anti abortion minded people actually do support our laws and programs that protect children both before and after they are born.

Well that certainly is not evident in the way they treat children at the border or the way they cut services to poor families and single mothers. What laws and programs do you support....I'm curious because if you support the current administration...I'm not seeing how you can reconcile the two.

1. You didn't attack THEY. You attacked ME.

2. I support all laws that make punishable ANY and all violations of ANY child's rights. Be they in the womb or out. No matter their age, nationality, race, sex or stage of development.

Can you say the same?

So. . .

Yeah.

2. I support all laws that make punishable ANY and all violations of ANY child's rights. No matter their age, nationality, race, sex or stage of development.

Can you say the same?
Nice post, thanks.

I don't see her as Presidential material (yet), but she might be a good VP pick.
Which can be said for most of those who tossed their hats into the ring. The rest have been good for absolutely nothing at all.

Not sure about Klobuchar but you are right about Molten Salt Nuclear Reactors. It is the most sensible solution to providing clean energy.

Well, I am still going to vote for Trump, God Willing, but I think she has the best shot at beating him (other than Yang and Gabbard, neither of whom can get the nom).

I think that by the year 2100 AD, Thorium MS reactors will be providing 80% of the worlds energy.

2100? Not so sure about that. I just saw a documentary called "The Saint" with Val Kilmer, in which they revealed a new technology called "cold fusion," which apparently provides unlimited energy at zero cost.

So. . .

Yeah.

2. I support all laws that make punishable ANY and all violations of ANY child's rights. No matter their age, nationality, race, sex or stage of development.

Can you say the same?
Nice post, thanks.

Thanks bluz.

Can you say the same?
Nice post, thanks.

Thanks bluz.
You're welcome.

I think that by the year 2100 AD, Thorium MS reactors will be providing 80% of the worlds energy.
2100? Not so sure about that. I just saw a documentary called "The Saint" with Val Kilmer, in which they revealed a new technology called "cold fusion," which apparently provides unlimited energy at zero cost.
The problem with Cold Fusion is that they dont yet understand how it works and have difficulty replicating results. Muon catalyzed fusion is what the Saint was referring to and it takes more energy so far to get the Muons than the energy produced.

ya, she could beat Trump. So get out the vote.

The problem with Cold Fusion is that they dont yet understand how it works and have difficulty replicating results. Muon catalyzed fusion is what the Saint was referring to and it takes more energy so far to get the Muons than the energy produced.

Right, but that's where the Dyson Sphere comes in. It all works out by 2100, you'll see, just be patient.

Just now realized that more than anything, the BEST that leftardz can hope for is Gridlock.

And the GOP will have no problem breaking that up.

when she becomes president, i will call Amy "The President Next Door", because i feel like she is my neighbor
You wouldn't be allowed in her exclusive gated enclave.
lol after the election maybe he should knock on the door of the White House like a good welcoming neighbor with a plate of home made cookies ..... i would imagine Trump likes cookies !

I don't see her as anything more than a bathroom cleaner at the local Whole Foods.

You must be exercising that far right radical extremist projection. As usual you didn't do it very well.

Amy Klobuchar graduated from high school as class valedictorian. She went to Yale University getting her Bachelor degree and graduated magna cum laude. She went to The university of Chicago Law School to get her l Juris Doctor. Or as you may know it, a law degree. While there she was an associate to the editor of the University of Chicago Law Review.

She ran for public office in 1998 and has not lost an election since.

So while you're at Whole Foods cleaning their bathroom, she's in our nations capitol as a senator for the state of Minnesota and running for president.

Have fun cleaning those toilets.

Forum List

Back