Amy Klobuchar

Trump is a he, not a she.

Remind me...how many of his products are made overseas?
Very few.
Remind me...How many times has Trump voted for or signed legislation to replace Americans with foreigners.

You lie, as usual.

Only 15% of the products in the Trump store are made in the US
I asked you how many times Trump has advanced or voted for legislation giving American jobs to foreigners.

Sorry...couldn't get around your blatant lie when I asked you my question prior to yours.
Is your modus operendi the same on every Thread?
Trump is using a law others voted for to produce products at the same price point as his competitors.
He has just kicked China’s ass concerning work conditions and wages.
Now answer the question.

Is this your way of trying to deflect from your blatant lie and the fact that most (85%) of Trumps products ARE NOT made in the US? You've lost this one Indee. I don't care what you claim he has done - if he doesn't walk the walk he's no different than all those you criticize - he's just a bully trying to force other American companies to pull their manufacturing back to the US. Hypocrite.

Very few.
Remind me...How many times has Trump voted for or signed legislation to replace Americans with foreigners.

You lie, as usual.

I asked you how many times Trump has advanced or voted for legislation giving American jobs to foreigners.

Sorry...couldn't get around your blatant lie when I asked you my question prior to yours.
Is your modus operendi the same on every Thread?
Trump is using a law others voted for to produce products at the same price point as his competitors.
He has just kicked China’s ass concerning work conditions and wages.
Now answer the question.

Is this your way of trying to deflect from your blatant lie and the fact that most (85%) of Trumps products ARE NOT made in the US? You've lost this one Indee. I don't care what you claim he has done - if he doesn't walk the walk he's no different than all those you criticize - he's just a bully trying to force other American companies to pull their manufacturing back to the US. Hypocrite.
I asked you a question and the true answer makes
You look like the mentally disturbed person you are.

You claim that those who voted for Trump are idiots but you can’t answer a simple question...
Has Trump been connected in any way whatsoever, after 3.5 years, with legislation to replace Americans with foreigners?

How stupid are you?
If Trump passes legislation, even Trump has to obey that legislation.
You’re a fucking idiot.

Trump is a he, not a she.

Remind me...how many of his products are made overseas?
Very few.

You lie, as usual.

A president does not “vote” for legislation.
You are correct.
Trump has signed an EO to stop business visa abuse.
Trump is the only current politician who will not sign any legislation to eliminate Americans from the workforce in favor of foreigners.

By the way, you didn’t answer my question because you can’t without making an ass of yourself.
lol..You already made an ass of yourself three times on this thread...make that four times.
'He pulled the wool over our eyes': workers blame Trump for moving jobs overseas

Very few.

You lie, as usual.

You are correct.
Trump is the only current politician who will not sign any legislation to eliminate Americans from the workforce in favor of foreigners.

By the way, you didn’t answer my question because you can’t without making an ass of yourself.
lol..You already made an ass of yourself three times on this thread...make that four times.
'He pulled the wool over our eyes': workers blame Trump for moving jobs overseas
Now answer my question about anyone you know who lost their job because of Trump.

You are correct.

Now answer my question about anyone you know who lost their job because of Trump.
That has to be among the most stupid questions I have ever been asked.

Very few.

You lie, as usual.

You are correct.

Are you a moron?
Read the article.
It’s a company decision independent of Trump.
Trump can’t force a company not to do something.

You are correct.

That has to be among the most stupid questions I have ever been asked.
Why?
You’re not in the workplace?
You don’t know anyone?

You are correct.

Are you a moron?
Read the article.
You’re too funny. I guess you forgot how Trump made such a big deal how he saved Carrier jobs.

You are correct.

Are you a moron?
Read the article.
You’re too funny. I guess you forgot how Trump made such a big deal how he saved Carrier jobs.
At least he tried; one company!
You didn’t answer my question.

The other thing I like about Klobachar is her view on healthcare - building on ACA. We, as a nation, are not ready for Single Payer - and, it might not work us anyway. I think the ACA had many good things in it, including expansion of Medicare - it just needed fixing.

The other thing I like about Klobachar is her view on healthcare - building on ACA. We, as a nation, are not ready for Single Payer - and, it might not work us anyway. I think the ACA had many good things in it, including expansion of Medicare - it just needed fixing.
She is correct, Single payer is a long way off. Building on the ACA is the way to go.

now that folks is desperation at its best ! the woman loses in Iowa and NH and the dims are screaming about how she is going to be the dim nomination ! bwaaahaaaahaaaaaa ! you see folks they know the real leaders in the polls have no chance of beating Trump ! so in a pathetic weak act of desperation the left wing media and leaders are starting to look to her as their last hope ! but whats been lost on the so called Klobuchar win is that no politician that lost in Iowa and NH has won the dim nomination in nearly 50 yrs !

"Hello, America, I'm Amy Klobuchar, and I will beat Donald Trump." - Amy at her victory speech...for 3rd place

Forum List

Back