Amy Klobuchar

Maybe - if she can stir the base.

She also, imo, has the best potential for bipartisanship...maybe toning down the wings a little.
That is true. She lacks in the charisma department. After four years of Trump, the electorate wants a stable personality. She may not win the nomination, but I am glad to see her rise. I Don’t want Bernie.

I like Bernie...don't get me wrong, I think he's a good man who cares a great deal but he's not nationally electable, and not all his ideas are realistic nationally. We don't need a winger now, not after Trump. We need stability, and a rebuilding of public trust and our national image if that is even repairable.
I agree. Electability is the key. Biden is through as well. It is possible he could pull a Hillary style run in the south. I am not sure Biden can do that especially with Bloomberg on the horizon.

I don't much like Bloomberg. I think I'm burned out by billionaires.
You and I agree. Hoover, W. And Trump all ran on business experience. Screw the billionaire or MBA candidate. No one group of people has screwed up this country more.

There's a lot to like about Klobachar: Where Amy Klobuchar stands on the biggest 2020 issues

Criminal Justice - agree with her on all points.

Schools:
Charter Schools - she supports them, I don't, but she adds "accountability" - what does that mean?
Higher Ed - first two years free - I support that. Not the full higher ed but the first two years covers community college, vocational school or training - few can get by on a Highschool Diploma anymore, and Americans without one are most economically vulnerable.
Student Debt and Teacher Pay - agree with.

Campaign Finance Reform - she seems to support it, but what policies? I think it's very important.

Abolishing Electoral College - don't know not enough info to have an opinion pro or con.

All in all, reading through the list - there's more I agree with than don't.

It doesn't really matter which Clown comes out of the Klown Kar and faces Trump. The candidate will have to deal with all of the bullshit policy positions that all have pledged to honor, and the American people manifestly DON'T WANT.

Must I list them?:
  • Free healthcare for illegals,
  • abortion on demand until the moment of live birth,
  • open borders,
  • green new deal
  • abolish fracking
  • going after handguns owned by law-abiding citizens
  • cripple national defense,
  • and so on.

Your abortion claim is false.

Your open borders claim is false.

Have to check in to the others but those two are demonstrably false.

That is true. She lacks in the charisma department. After four years of Trump, the electorate wants a stable personality. She may not win the nomination, but I am glad to see her rise. I Don’t want Bernie.

I like Bernie...don't get me wrong, I think he's a good man who cares a great deal but he's not nationally electable, and not all his ideas are realistic nationally. We don't need a winger now, not after Trump. We need stability, and a rebuilding of public trust and our national image if that is even repairable.
I agree. Electability is the key. Biden is through as well. It is possible he could pull a Hillary style run in the south. I am not sure Biden can do that especially with Bloomberg on the horizon.

You and I agree. Hoover, W. And Trump all ran on business experience. Screw the billionaire or MBA candidate. No one group of people has screwed up this country more.

There's a lot to like about Klobachar: Where Amy Klobuchar stands on the biggest 2020 issues

Schools:
Charter Schools - she supports them, I don't, but she adds "accountability" - what does that mean?
Higher Ed - first two years free - I support that. Not the full higher ed but the first two years covers community college, vocational school or training - few can get by on a Highschool Diploma anymore, and Americans without one are most economically vulnerable.

Campaign Finance Reform - she seems to support it, but what policies? I think it's very important.

Abolishing Electoral College - don't know not enough info to have an opinion pro or con.

Thank you for that informative link. She clearly is middle of the road on many issues. I don’t necessarily agree with two years of free college, (it depends on what we are talking about community college, private college?). I agree with abolition of the electoral college, but that will go nowhere. Overall she will get the country back on the right track.

Schools:

Thank you for that informative link. She clearly is middle of the road on many issues. I don’t necessarily agree with two years of free college, (it depends on what we are talking about community college, private college?). I agree with abolition of the electoral college, but that will go nowhere.

I haven't made up my mind on anyone - closer to the primaries in my state, which is an open primary so I can vote, I will look over the positions more carefully. But I do like Klobachar - I want sanity, reliability and a mature person who respects the office he/she holds. Seems like that is asking for a lot these days.

Schools:

Thank you for that informative link. She clearly is middle of the road on many issues. I don’t necessarily agree with two years of free college, (it depends on what we are talking about community college, private college?). I agree with abolition of the electoral college, but that will go nowhere.

I haven't made up my mind on anyone - closer to the primaries in my state, which is an open primary so I can vote, I will look over the positions more carefully. But I do like Klobachar - I want sanity, reliability and a mature person who respects the office he/she holds. Seems like that is asking for a lot these days.
Sanity is in short supply these days. I am only looking at Klobuchar for the first time now. Still real early, but glad she is in the upper tier. If Biden drops out, she may get an additional bump.

A break-through night for her? Absolutely.

I do not like a thing she stands for...in fact I detest everything she represents......unfortunately she will make a formidable candidate.....if the DNC does not somehow manage to subvert her for one their lackeys aka biden, hillary or bloomberg.

She speaks well, obviously very intelligent and whilst not what I would call beautiful....she is attractive and has a likeable personality. Of all the democratic candidates I think she is the one that might stand a chance of beating Trump....heaven forbid!

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/07/abcs-jonathan-karl-it-was-a-breaonly kthrough-night-for-amy-klobuchar/

Well she's just as proabortion as any other of leftarded candidates. . .

So. . .

Yeah.

Fuck her. (Not literally, unless you want your kids killed too)

A break-through night for her? Absolutely.

I do not like a thing she stands for...in fact I detest everything she represents......unfortunately she will make a formidable candidate.....if the DNC does not somehow manage to subvert her for one their lackeys aka biden, hillary or bloomberg.

She speaks well, obviously very intelligent and whilst not what I would call beautiful....she is attractive and has a likeable personality. Of all the democratic candidates I think she is the one that might stand a chance of beating Trump....heaven forbid!

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/07/abcs-jonathan-karl-it-was-a-breaonly kthrough-night-for-amy-klobuchar/

Well she's just as proabortion as any other of leftarded candidates. . .

So. . .

Yeah.

Fuck her. (Not literally, unless you want your kids killed too)

Well...I would say that pretty much sums up the pro-lifer attitude towards women.

Wake me up when you care enough about kids to protect and love them after they are born, or at the border when you rip them from their parents.

Schools:

Nothing quite like a politician who respects the office but disrespects her constituents by giving their tax dollars and jobs to non-US citizens.

Schools:

Nothing quite like a politician who respects the office but disrespects her constituents by giving their tax dollars and jobs to non-US citizens.

Trump is a he, not a she.

Remind me...how many of his products are made overseas?

Schools:

Very few.
Remind me...How many times has Trump voted for or signed legislation to replace Americans with foreigners.

Schools:

Very few.
Remind me...How many times has Trump voted for or signed legislation to replace Americans with foreigners.

You lie, as usual.

Only 15% of the products in the Trump store are made in the US

Very few.

You lie, as usual.

I asked you how many times Trump has advanced or voted for legislation giving American jobs to foreigners.

Very few.

You lie, as usual.

I asked you how many times Trump has advanced or voted for legislation giving American jobs to foreigners.

Sorry...couldn't get around your blatant lie when I asked you my question prior to yours.

Very few.

You lie, as usual.

A president does not “vote for legislation”.

Last edited:

Very few.

You lie, as usual.

Sorry...couldn't get around your blatant lie when I asked you my question prior to yours.
Is your modus operendi the same on every Thread?
Trump is using a law others voted for to produce products at the same price point as his competitors.
He has just kicked China’s ass concerning work conditions and wages.
Now answer the question.

Very few.

You lie, as usual.

A president does not “vote” for legislation.
You are correct.
Trump has signed an EO to stop business visa abuse.
Trump is the only current politician who will not sign any legislation to eliminate Americans from the workforce in favor of foreigners.

By the way, you didn’t answer my question because you can’t without making an ass of yourself.

Forum List

Back