An accurate description of the media's relationship with POTUS

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
political cartoons are meant to be funny, but every once in a while they nail it spot on

this is one of those times!

zyHTI6o5v4r8htK9jzgfaEQpt_p77ZnGO08nGpwQXTU.jpg

That is great.

Its going to be a fun 8 years. The MSM isn't used to politicians who aren't afraid of them. It's great to see.

Funny how the MSM beat the living shit out of McCain in 2008, but when Trump took a dirty shot at McCain, the media feigned outrage.

They are so mad that they tried EVERYTHING in their arsenal to derail Trump....yet last time I checked, Trump is POTUS 45.

Anyone want to fact check for me? I am pretty sure Trump is the President of the United States.

That is great.

Its going to be a fun 8 years. The MSM isn't used to politicians who aren't afraid of them. It's great to see.

Funny how the MSM beat the living shit out of McCain in 2008, but when Trump took a dirty shot at McCain, the media feigned outrage.

They are so mad that they tried EVERYTHING in their arsenal to derail Trump....yet last time I checked, Trump is POTUS 45.

Anyone want to fact check for me? I am pretty sure Trump is the President of the United States.

Yes, he is the president. The stupid childish president who is an embarrassment to the country

That is great.

Got link to "the MSM beating the living shit out of McCain"?

Of course you don't. Rhetorical question.

That is great.

Yes, he is the president. The stupid childish president who is an embarrassment to the country

Hillary would have been way worse. For example, Why is the Clinton Global Initiative closing in April?

The entire campaign she talked about all the amazing things the CGI has done for the poor and sick around the world.

I guess that the charity is so amazing they cured all of the world's problems and they are no longer needed.

So odd for an amazing charity to abruptly close for no real reason....right?

It certainly has nothing to do with donors no longer getting access to political influence in America and as a result, they are no longer donating.

Last edited:
That is great.

Hillary would have been way worse. For example, Why is the Clinton Global Initiative closing in April?

The entire campaign she talked about all the amazing things the CGI has done for the poor and sicknaround the world.

I guess that the charity is so amazing they cured all of the world's problems and they are no longer needed.

The Clinton Foundation was a huge organization with projects throughout the world. It took time to shut it down in an orderly manner, and transfer the work it was doing to others. It was important for the projects to continue even though the Clinton foundation was not the one doing them. It would have been unethical for her to wait until after the election to begin the transition to other charity groups. She lost the election, but it's not a simple matter to reverse all the negotiations and agreements that were made during the shut down and transfer of all the aspects of the charity. They might restart it at some point, but it would be starting at square one again. It's not possible to just pick up where they left off.

That is great.

You don't remember when the scandal was that McCain was too stupid to tie his own shoes. Or the sex scandal because he and some woman was on the same plane.

That is great.

You don't remember when the scandal was that McCain was too stupid to tie his own shoes. Or the sex scandal because he and some woman was on the same plane.

Well, he was stupid enough to pick Palin for a running mate. A person who could tie his shoes would be smart enough to not make that mistake.

You don't speak for the country, dildo.

I speak for at least 3 million more people than those that voted for Trump.
3 million voters in a very liberal state represents the country? You make no sense. Plus the election wasn't decided that way nor run under that premise. Stupidity backed up by even more stupidity.

That is great.

Well, he was stupid enough to pick Palin for a running mate. A person who could tie his shoes would be smart enough to not make that mistake.
McCain was/is a bit out of touch. He had no idea that liberals would act like wild jackals and treat a woman like a downed deer. I knew what was coming because I know leftists. They absolutely despise any female or minority that fails to march in line with them. That's their power base.

You don't speak for the country, dildo.

I speak for at least 3 million more people than those that voted for Trump.
3 million voters in a very liberal state represents the country? You make no sense. Plus the election wasn't decided that way nor run under that premise. Stupidity backed up by even more stupidity.

No. Three million across the country.

Forum List

Back