An American Challenge

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I saw this on my feed today. I would challenge you the readers to prove the statements on the picture below wrong.

13524540_1071305172956200_201593825184817453_n.jpg

GO!

That can't be right. I'm pretty sure the founding fathers were all Christians, every single one of them, as our country was founded on Christian principles and traditions. I'm also pretty sure that Muslims aren't allowed in the USA, I believe that was also in the constitution.

Trump 2016!

Last edited:
all the statements are correct. I suggest we convert back to the original wording and intent of the constitution.
Of course, do you realize that under that original constitution, blacks were not considered men, and women were not considered equals that had enough of a brain to vote?
But, if you want to go back and make things right again, lets do it.
I own property, therefore I can vote within the guidelines of the original parameters of the constitution.
Can we start tomorrow? most of the liberals will be unable to vote.

all the statements are correct. I suggest we convert back to the original wording and intent of the constitution.
Of course, do you realize that under that original constitution, blacks were not considered men, and women were not considered equals that had enough of a brain to vote?
But, if you want to go back and make things right again, lets do it.
I own property, therefore I can vote within the guidelines of the original parameters of the constitution.
Can we start tomorrow? most of the liberals will be unable to vote.

Another that lives in fake con-memeland.

There were a number of Christians in government in the "founding" days. However none of them liked jews and muslims at all. The "freedom" of religion was to provide tolerance of the various shades of Christianity which was Paganism essentially despite the parasitic New Testament element. Of course now, we have the insane concept of "judeo/christianity" which are obviously polar opposites but the jewish secret societies need whites to be "Christian" so the idiocy of the Old Testament is relevant in ways to influence globalism and support for the zionist regime.

There were a number of Christians in government in the "founding" days. However none of them liked jews and muslims at all. The "freedom" of religion was to provide tolerance of the various shades of Christianity which was Paganism essentially despite the parasitic New Testament element. Of course now, we have the insane concept of "judeo/christianity" which are obviously polar opposites but the jewish secret societies need whites to be "Christian" so the idiocy of the Old Testament is relevant in ways to influence globalism and support for the zionist regime.

Forum List

Back