An apology to Obama

O god, my email in box will probably have this in it tommorrow morning from my crazy con uncle. It'll end up in the junk folder with all of the other gems.

lol.....go whine about vacations pussy.
I love how cons avoid reality.
Avoid reality? You mean like by going on vacation to Martha's Vineyard, and having a hugely expensive military aircraft bring you your dog?

tissue?

Airlifting the royal canine on the taxpayer dime during a period when sequestration impacts many services from the Federal Government or when employees are losing their healthcare and getting hours cutback..... Yea, that would make caring Americans reach for a tissue. Pass me one.

Avoid reality? You mean like by going on vacation to Martha's Vineyard, and having a hugely expensive military aircraft bring you your dog?

tissue?

Airlifting the royal canine on the taxpayer dime during a period when sequestration impacts many services from the Federal Government or when employees are losing their healthcare and getting hours cutback..... Yea, that would make caring Americans reach for a tissue. Pass me one.
Obama's ENTITLED to royal treatment, don'tcha know. Just ask his bootlickers and sycophants like Plasmaball.

Forum List

Back