An astonishing rate of Corruption: Trump’s 3,000 conflicts of interest.

The House has sabotaged Trump at every turn with their Mueller probe and then Ukraine impeachment. They have done their job as they see it. If they are going to go after Trump they should do so for his budget deficit but you know as well as I do that Democrats are spenders.

The Senate could do what the House is doing plus there is that little detail of confirmation, that is what makes the Senate far more important to keep in different hands.

You lose all credibility when you point to just the Dems as spenders. The guy you are so happily going to vote for has submitted the two largest budget request in our nation's history

You missed my point. It is disappointing that DJT continues to use debt to fund his operations. This is not a private company. But the Dems are spenders too so that doesn't bother them, but a benign phone call does. Incredible.

Disappointing that the guy that said he was the King of Debt would keep spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave?

What did you expect? Did you really think he would be a different person once elected?

Why would spending bother the Dems? At least they are honest about it unlike the Repubs who lie through their teeth about being fiscal conservatives.

Because I thought he would cut all the wasteful spend and again, I hope he does in his 2nd term.

The House has sabotaged Trump at every turn with their Mueller probe and then Ukraine impeachment. They have done their job as they see it. If they are going to go after Trump they should do so for his budget deficit but you know as well as I do that Democrats are spenders.

The Senate could do what the House is doing plus there is that little detail of confirmation, that is what makes the Senate far more important to keep in different hands.

You lose all credibility when you point to just the Dems as spenders. The guy you are so happily going to vote for has submitted the two largest budget request in our nation's history

You missed my point. It is disappointing that DJT continues to use debt to fund his operations. This is not a private company. But the Dems are spenders too so that doesn't bother them, but a benign phone call does. Incredible.

Disappointing that the guy that said he was the King of Debt would keep spending like a drunken sailor on shore leave?

What did you expect? Did you really think he would be a different person once elected?

Why would spending bother the Dems? At least they are honest about it unlike the Repubs who lie through their teeth about being fiscal conservatives.

Because I thought he would cut all the wasteful spend and again, I hope he does in his 2nd term.

you remind me of people who get married and then complain the person they married is doing what they always did..."I thought they would change"

you remind me of people who get married and then complain the person they married is doing what they always did..."I thought they would change"

You know me all too well. The other choice was HRC...unfathomable!

and as long as people like you believe those are the only two choices, it will be a self fulfilling prophecy

Sounds like hard work. Not the kind of stuff that Trump is known for.

Trump during the campaign was all over the map on federal debt. On one hand he made the insane claim (which I’ve met Trump supports who thought it was serious) that he could eliminate the debt in 10 years. On the other hand he talked about how cheap debt is so why not ramp it up as far as you’d want and then you can always default on it and cut a deal (which is true to his actual history)

Anyway, if you hope he can cut spending later, expect to be disappointed.

and as long as people like you believe those are the only two choices, it will be a self fulfilling prophecy

If I was as delusional as you and believed there were more than two, in reality there would still be two.

Sounds like hard work. Not the kind of stuff that Trump is known for.

Trump during the campaign was all over the map on federal debt. On one hand he made the insane claim (which I’ve met Trump supports who thought it was serious) that he could eliminate the debt in 10 years. On the other hand he talked about how cheap debt is so why not ramp it up as far as you’d want and then you can always default on it and cut a deal (which is true to his actual history)

Anyway, if you hope he can cut spending later, expect to be disappointed.

If he doesn't pressure Congress to attack entitlements, we will all be disappointed.

The government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Friday that after more than three years of monitoring President Donald Trump's conduct, the president has hit a milestone, amassing more than 3,000 conflicts of interest between his businesses and his position in office.
The findings come from a CREW report detailing improper relationships between Trump, his business empire, and those trying to influence public policy—including lobbyists, foreign governments, and members of Congress.
'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office

More evidence is becoming clear how the Trump syndicate is using the Oval Office for personal gain. This is nearly third world levels of corruption. The most corrupt administration in history continues on and will continue until Trump and his cronies are booted from the presidency. The Senate has all but given the green light for Trump to continue his corrupt ways. Is there anyone left stupid enough to believe Trump’s drain the swamp BS? Wake up America!
How about today we are now just finding out this Trump conflict of interest

3001 now.

you got him now,,,
We got him in 2020. I don't want the guy to go to jail. The system is corrupt. One only has to look at Trump to see how rigged it is. I just don't want a crook like that being president.

I love the personality, tweets, people he picks to win. I love it all. I just don't want him to be POTUS. And he isn't last I checked. Unless we do away with the constitution then maybe he is.

We got him in 2020. I don't want the guy to go to jail. The system is corrupt. One only has to look at Trump to see how rigged it is. I just don't want a crook like that being president.

I love the personality, tweets, people he picks to win. I love it all. I just don't want him to be POTUS. And he isn't last I checked. Unless we do away with the constitution then maybe he is.

theres a long line of corruption that existed before trump came along,, FFS theyve been writing about bidens for decades and you cock sucking little faggots say nothing,,,

tell me again what trump has done thats even close to what the bushs, clintons,bidens and so many other names have done??

theres a long line of corruption that existed before trump came along,, FFS theyve been writing about bidens for decades and you cock sucking little faggots say nothing,,,

tell me again what trump has done thats even close to what the bushs, clintons,bidens and so many other names have done??

Bush lied us into a war and caused the great recession so I'll give you that.

Trump called Georgia and said find him more votes. I guess if Democracy doesn't matter to you nothing. Trump was "perfect". IF you don't care about democracy that is.

Trump called Georgia and said find him more votes. I guess if Democracy doesn't matter to you nothing. Trump was "perfect". IF you don't care about democracy that is.
whats illegal about asking to find more votes?? not like he asked them to make some up, cant find what doesnt exist,, and as we've seen georgia was one fucked up election,,

The government watchdog Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington announced Friday that after more than three years of monitoring President Donald Trump's conduct, the president has hit a milestone, amassing more than 3,000 conflicts of interest between his businesses and his position in office.
The findings come from a CREW report detailing improper relationships between Trump, his business empire, and those trying to influence public policy—including lobbyists, foreign governments, and members of Congress.
'An Astonishing Rate of Corruption': Trump Has Amassed 3,000 Conflicts of Interest Since Taking Office

More evidence is becoming clear how the Trump syndicate is using the Oval Office for personal gain. This is nearly third world levels of corruption. The most corrupt administration in history continues on and will continue until Trump and his cronies are booted from the presidency. The Senate has all but given the green light for Trump to continue his corrupt ways. Is there anyone left stupid enough to believe Trump’s drain the swamp BS? Wake up America!
President Potatohead has three major known conflict of interest where he sold out his country to get rich; Ukraine, Russia and the big one, China. God only knows what else that we don't know about.

As always, you deliberately misinterpreting what he said. You're a douchebag.

Forum List

Back