An attempt for the left to get into the mind of a Conservative

xx
I'm a proud conservative. That comes with both political and social views, although not all cliche and not all at any sort of widespread intensity.

As a Conservative, you bet I back the police. I believe in individual responsibility. These few hundred immoral monsters committed an act of domestic terrorism, costing multiple lives lost, including one of their own from defensive fire. The rioters are being arrested and will likely receive absolutely no assistance (nor should they), and get lengthy prison time. I consider it a dark day for America, but one among MANY that have happened recently.

Also as a Conservative, I was outraged by previous riots that were far more massive and happened all across the country throughout 2020, causing hundreds of millions of dollars, burning down so many citizens' livelihoods, sending hundreds of police officers to the hospital with cracked skulls from bricks, and killing 40+ people across the country. Multiple government buildings were seized or burned, police were withdrawn so that citizens were left to fend for themselves. Again... let that sink in... police left their citizens to the mob to let them fend for themselves. Yet, the rioters were rationalized, their criminal acts overlooked and blamed on a system. They were bailed out of jail by the likes of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's team, and other prominent Democrats.

I notice, observably and unbiasedly, that the MSM rationalized and/or supported the BLM riots, but now depict this specific riot as worse than Pearl Harbor. I notice that the Democrats were radio silent during the BLM riots, but now are powerfully condemning these riots.

I see this. We all see this. It is an objective, provable double standard. And thus when, as a Conservative, I'm lectured about how I have to own these horrible people who I condemn, yet BLM rioters who committed the same or far greater atrocities were just in their criminality???

I don't buy it, and I call politics. Conservatives, by and large, denounce all riots. We, in Conservatism, are glad to have Democrats and leftists finally condemning political violence in America. We simply wonder what took you so long to do it, and look forward to your consistency when people of any color commit immoral criminal acts in America.

This is true unification.

The rioters were not the only ones rationalized. Look at what's being rationalized now by "conservatives".

Many liberals absolutely condemned the riots. Just as you condemn the violence in the capital. But it's easy to forget the vast majority of the protests both then, and now, have been without violence and there is desire to condemn all protestors and all Trump supporters.
Horse manure. Quote one leftwinger condemning BLM or antifa.

Condemning rioters and violence (you are moving the goalposts) - after all, you guys aren't condemning all Trump supporters. You are condemning those who behaved violently (actually I don't think YOU are, but other conservatives are).

Among those who condemned rioters over the summer:
Joe Biden
On the fifth night of demonstrations, May 31, Biden released a statement that said protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

James Clyburn
On June 3, Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the majority whip of the House of Representatives, told The Washington Post that the movement for racial justice suffers when it is “hijacked” by violence.

"We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game,” Clyburn said. “Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game."

Clyburn said he encourages young activists to remember the “purpose” of their efforts: “to make a better country, a better world, for those who must come after us.”

“Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that’s destructive behavior, which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren,” he said.

Mayor Ted Wheeler
"When you commit arson with an accelerant in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people who you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder," he said, according to The Washington Post.

Susan Rice

I'm a proud conservative. That comes with both political and social views, although not all cliche and not all at any sort of widespread intensity.

As a Conservative, you bet I back the police. I believe in individual responsibility. These few hundred immoral monsters committed an act of domestic terrorism, costing multiple lives lost, including one of their own from defensive fire. The rioters are being arrested and will likely receive absolutely no assistance (nor should they), and get lengthy prison time. I consider it a dark day for America, but one among MANY that have happened recently.

Also as a Conservative, I was outraged by previous riots that were far more massive and happened all across the country throughout 2020, causing hundreds of millions of dollars, burning down so many citizens' livelihoods, sending hundreds of police officers to the hospital with cracked skulls from bricks, and killing 40+ people across the country. Multiple government buildings were seized or burned, police were withdrawn so that citizens were left to fend for themselves. Again... let that sink in... police left their citizens to the mob to let them fend for themselves. Yet, the rioters were rationalized, their criminal acts overlooked and blamed on a system. They were bailed out of jail by the likes of Kamala Harris, Joe Biden's team, and other prominent Democrats.

I notice, observably and unbiasedly, that the MSM rationalized and/or supported the BLM riots, but now depict this specific riot as worse than Pearl Harbor. I notice that the Democrats were radio silent during the BLM riots, but now are powerfully condemning these riots.

I see this. We all see this. It is an objective, provable double standard. And thus when, as a Conservative, I'm lectured about how I have to own these horrible people who I condemn, yet BLM rioters who committed the same or far greater atrocities were just in their criminality???

I don't buy it, and I call politics. Conservatives, by and large, denounce all riots. We, in Conservatism, are glad to have Democrats and leftists finally condemning political violence in America. We simply wonder what took you so long to do it, and look forward to your consistency when people of any color commit immoral criminal acts in America.

BLM rioted over real world grievances. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those took part should have been arrested with upgraded charges. I said so at the time.

The right wing rioted over a myth. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those that took part should be arrested with upgraded charges.

xx

The rioters were not the only ones rationalized. Look at what's being rationalized now by "conservatives".

Many liberals absolutely condemned the riots. Just as you condemn the violence in the capital. But it's easy to forget the vast majority of the protests both then, and now, have been without violence and there is desire to condemn all protestors and all Trump supporters.

Condemning rioters and violence (you are moving the goalposts) - after all, you guys aren't condemning all Trump supporters. You are condemning those who behaved violently (actually I don't think YOU are, but other conservatives are).

Joe Biden
On the fifth night of demonstrations, May 31, Biden released a statement that said protesting police brutality is “right and necessary” and the “American response."

“But burning down communities and needless destruction is not,” Biden wrote. “Violence that endangers lives is not. Violence that guts and shutters businesses that serve the community is not.”

James Clyburn
On June 3, Rep. James Clyburn, D-S.C., the majority whip of the House of Representatives, told The Washington Post that the movement for racial justice suffers when it is “hijacked” by violence.

"We have to make sure we do not allow ourselves to play the other person’s game,” Clyburn said. “Peaceful protest is our game. Violence is their game. Purposeful protest is our game. This looting and rioting, that's their game. We cannot allow ourselves to play their game."

Clyburn said he encourages young activists to remember the “purpose” of their efforts: “to make a better country, a better world, for those who must come after us.”

“Breaking out a window will not contribute to that. Setting a fire, throwing stones at police officers, that’s destructive behavior, which will not contribute to anything that will make this a better country and make a better future for our children and our grandchildren,” he said.

Mayor Ted Wheeler
"When you commit arson with an accelerant in an attempt to burn down a building that is occupied by people who you have intentionally trapped inside, you are not demonstrating, you are attempting to commit murder," he said, according to The Washington Post.

Susan Rice
Not a single one of those Dimwingers condemned them. All they did was try to put some distance between them by claiming "That's not us, it's them".

Post fail, hack.

To get in another person mind, first you have to have one....

imageedit_5275_8721188239.jpg

xx

Joe Biden

James Clyburn

Mayor Ted Wheeler

Susan Rice
The George Floyd protests in Minneapolis–Saint Paul are an ongoing series of civil unrest that began on May 26, 2020.
Caused by: Reaction to the killing of George Floyd, Economic, racial and social inequality
Date: May 26, 2020 – present (6 months, 3 weeks and 5 days)
Location: Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Minnesota
Methods: Protests, demonstrations, civil disobedience, civil resistance, public art
George Floyd protests in Minneapolis–Saint Paul - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Twin_Cities_riots

You lying piece of shit, the only time the Creeper Joe came out of his bunker, when Don Lemon said to the bro of Andy Cujo "Polls show that XiBiden is tanking, he needs to address the rioting". That was 3 months of riots....Even your Washington Compost has the black racist Clyburn talking in August...

Don Lemon Says It’s Time For Biden To Call Out The Riots And Blame Trump - YouTube

Did your parents ever tell you that lying is wrong? Or is it they just let you lie all the time, thus why you are such a dishonest person?

Many liberals absolutely condemned the riots.

They were absolutely not loud enough to appease the mainstream judging public. Obviously. So can you and I join and condemn CNN, MSNBC, and most of the MSM for supporting and rationalizing riots by BLM?? Because they did, by fact.

I see Pat Buchanan simping for the traitors. There are plenty of so-called "conservatives" who are betraying America by having anything good to say about this lynch mob coup.

It is good to see that there are some conservatives like the OP who actually has a mind in the strict meaning of the term

' the element of a person that enables them to be aware of the world and their experiences, to think, and to feel; the faculty of consciousness and thought. '

Yeah, none of the continued trump supporters have that anymore.

BLM rioted over real world grievances. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those took part should have been arrested with upgraded charges. I said so at the time.

The right wing rioted over a myth. The violence was wrong, the looting was wrong. And those that took part should be arrested with upgraded charges.

You're someone whom, on this board, I can sense has a mind on you. I'm building up my ignore list (on both sides) on those who can only hurl insults, insinuations, and non-stop BS. So, I encourage you to reply to me, because I'll listen.

First off, I'm glad you'll condemn the BLM rioters, because it was very rare to find anyone in the MSM, or Democrat leadership, who would. They were 100% radio silent. Can you understand how crazy that is to someone who opposed violence? So often, Pelosi, Schumer, CNN/Media, or Biden would say who it's the system that was so flawed that the rioters had no choice but to commit criminal acts. If Conservatives spoke out against the violence, they were branded as racists.

I'm glad you are willing to step against your leftist bretheren and denounce ALL political violence.

The difference between you and I is.. I could give a crap about what you're protesting about. Whether it be racism or restriction of speech or shaming by a dominant culture, if you pick up a weapon and use it, or commit criminal acts, you are just as guilty as the next who does. Fighting for the purposely vague "systematic racism" plight doesn't mean you are free of the law. If you do it, you own it. Individual responsibility. The system doesn't force you to be a criminal. That's a BIG difference between Democrats and Republicans today, and while you might vote Democrat, I suspect you agree more with Republicans on this specific aspect.
b
Individuals. They make choices. Condemn all who make the wrong ones. Join me in condemning the MASSIVE amount of support for the violence from BLM by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, TIME, NYT, etc. They called violence the "voice of the oppressed". They blamed the "system" for forcing criminals for acting. I think we can agree such actions are disgusting.

Let's unite. The thing is, if you do so during a racial riot, you.. who might lean left at all, will be branded something "evil". Meanwhile, all racial riots over specific instances have been fraudulent, as once the information on what actually happened got out, the incorrect, immediate narrative was proven incorrect. Micheal Brown didn't raise his hands up and say don't shoot. Every single massive instance is massively different based on the Democrat-pushed racial narrative they immediately proclaimed. The information is their enemy, yet, the lie spread so fast that it didn't matter. I'm happy to go over every single supposed "example" police racist action that has been mainstream. Every single time, once the facts are revealed, the narrative is proven to be Bullshit. Yet, the left doesn't retract their claims.

Last edited:

You're someone whom, on this board, I can sense has a mind on you. I'm building up my ignore list (on both sides) on those who can only hurl insults, insinuations, and non-stop BS. So, I encourage you to reply to me, because I'll listen.

First off, I'm glad you'll condemn the BLM rioters, because it was very rare to find anyone in the MSM, or Democrat leadership, who would. They were 100% radio silent. Can you understand how crazy that is to someone who opposed violence? So often, Pelosi, Schumer, CNN/Media, or Biden would say who it's the system that was so flawed that the rioters had no choice but to commit criminal acts. If Conservatives spoke out against the violence, they were branded as racists.

I'm glad you are willing to step against your leftist bretheren and denounce ALL political violence.

The difference between you and I is.. I could give a crap about what you're protesting about. Whether it be racism or restriction of speech or shaming by a dominant culture, if you pick up a weapon and use it, or commit criminal acts, you are just as guilty as the next who does. Fighting for the purposely vague "systematic racism" plight doesn't mean you are free of the law. If you do it, you own it. Individual responsibility. The system doesn't force you to be a criminal. That's a BIG difference between Democrats and Republicans today, and while you might vote Democrat, I suspect you agree more with Republicans on this specific aspect.

Individuals. They make choices. Condemn all who make the wrong ones. Join me in condemning the MASSIVE amount of support for the violence from BLM by CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, TIME, NYT, etc. They called violence the "voice of the oppressed". They blamed the "system" for forcing criminals for acting. I think we can agree such actions are disgusting.

Let's unite.
Nah, you're on your own.

BLM actually has a grievance. George Floyd was murdered. Call back when you start voicing that truth.
Blob supporters have none. They lost at the ballot box. There was no massive fraud...there was no massive conspiracy.

Both sides resorted to violence and all who participated should be arrested.

Let's unite.
Nah, you're on your own.

BLM actually has a grievance. George Floyd was murdered. Call back when you start voicing that truth.
Blob supporters have none. They lost at the ballot box. There was no massive fraud...there was no massive conspiracy.

Both sides resorted to violence and all who participated should be arrested.
Go interview some of your BLM brethren during one of their midnight shopping sprees and ask them who George Floyd is. They won’t have a clue.

They were absolutely not loud enough to appease the mainstream judging public. Obviously. So can you and I join and condemn CNN, MSNBC, and most of the MSM for supporting and rationalizing riots by BLM?? Because they did, by fact.

I strongly suspect that no liberal would be loud enough to appease the mainstream judging CONSERVATIVE public. It's kind of like the demands made up on American Muslims after 9/11...nothing was loud enough.

Before I start on blanket condemnations, can you provide me some specific examples of CNN, MSNBC and "most of" the MSM that actually SUPPORT the riots?

xx

Joe Biden

James Clyburn

Mayor Ted Wheeler

Susan Rice
The George Floyd protests in Minneapolis–Saint Paul are an ongoing series of civil unrest that began on May 26, 2020.
Caused by: Reaction to the killing of George Floyd, Economic, racial and social inequality
Location: Minneapolis–Saint Paul metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Minnesota
Methods: Protests, demonstrations, civil disobedience, civil resistance, public art
View attachment 440999

You lying piece of shit, the only time the Creeper Joe came out of his bunker, when Don Lemon said to the bro of Andy Cujo "Polls show that XiBiden is tanking, he needs to address the rioting". That was 3 months of riots....Even your Washington Compost has the black racist Clyburn talking in August...

Don Lemon Says It’s Time For Biden To Call Out The Riots And Blame Trump - YouTube

Did your parents ever tell you that lying is wrong? Or is it they just let you lie all the time, thus why you are such a dishonest person?

I will assume your braincells have now been completely assimilated by the entity known as the Orange Borg and it is creating some serious comprehension issues.

I provided one (of several) specific examples of Biden condemning the violence. The George Floyd protests and riots started May 26th. On May 31st Biden released a statement condemning the violence. Clyburn's words came on June 8th. Don't believe me? Here's a video:

Who's the real lying P.o.S. hmm?

I strongly suspect that no liberal would be loud enough to appease the mainstream judging CONSERVATIVE public. It's kind of like the demands made up on American Muslims after 9/11...nothing was loud enough.

Before I start on blanket condemnations, can you provide me some specific examples of CNN, MSNBC and "most of" the MSM that actually SUPPORT the riots?
Here’s one of many, Hack.

xx

Joe Biden

James Clyburn

Mayor Ted Wheeler

Susan Rice
View attachment 440999

I will assume your braincells have now been completely assimilated by the entity known as the Orange Borg and it is creating some serious comprehension issues.

I provided one (of several) specific examples of Biden condemning the violence. The George Floyd protests and riots started May 26th. On May 31st Biden released a statement condemning the violence. Clyburn's words came on June 8th. Don't believe me? Here's a video:

You didn’t show Biden condemning anything, hack.

Here’s one of many, Hack.

Ok, you have 17 second clip of Chris Cuomo. Is that all you have? I mean we're talking "most of" MSM right? And ya - Cuomo is an ass for saying that.

xx

Joe Biden

James Clyburn

Mayor Ted Wheeler

Susan Rice
View attachment 440999

You didn’t show Biden condemning anything, hack.

Looks like the Orange Borg has infested hour brain as well, hack.

Forum List

Back