An Autopsy for the Keyenesians

Greed, lust, and gluttony, for starters.

Gluttony is self destructive, so it's obviously not acting selfishly. "Greed" and "lust" are just pejorative terms for "success" and "love." When we disapprove of someone's success we call it "greed."

So far you have failed to provide an example of how self-interest is immoral.
Dumbass, I already did provide them. As usual, you rationalize them away. It's what you're good at. Greed is not success, and lust is not love.

You only provided some pejorative terms for perfectly moral mature behavior. It couldn't be obvious that you can't explain why being selfish is bad.
You don't base a society on being out for number one but then again, you don't believe in society or anything else that matters. What you believe in is you, and that's all. The same as any infant.
then how did Obama become President if he wasn't out for #1?
Having the ego to think you can lead this shithole doesn't mean you are out for number one. If you were out for number one that's the last job you'd want.

Dumbass, I already did provide them. As usual, you rationalize them away. It's what you're good at. Greed is not success, and lust is not love.

You only provided some pejorative terms for perfectly moral mature behavior. It couldn't be obvious that you can't explain why being selfish is bad.
You don't base a society on being out for number one but then again, you don't believe in society or anything else that matters. What you believe in is you, and that's all. The same as any infant.
so, when someone receiving freebies from the government won't get off their butts to find a job, isn't that selfish? Again, there isn't one human being that isn't selfish. All of your posts on this thread are based off of selfishness. And if selfish is not moral, then how do we have a moral society? Why don't you just cut to the chase and simply state you hate bipar? Not that we all haven't figured that out with all of your selfish posts.
I hate humans and human stupidity. They don't get much dumber than he is. He is an infant and you aren't far behind.
That's was predictable, it more demonstrates your selfishness than anything. You have proclaimed yourself as something you are not! But hey, it's just a message board, and you seem to take things personally on here.
Not at all. I just hate stupid people and that's who posts here.

You have failed to explain your theory that being selfish is immature.
Moralists did that a few thousand years ago, you simply aren't moral so you reject their teachings.
you can't have a society without morality. there have to be laws, and there have to be leaders. there doesn't need to be government.

There are CEOs but they are in control by the authority of the stockholders to a company as a leader is to the flock
You are playing semantics and dumbass has no clue what that even is. Being selfish is human, but it ain't moral.
how is selfishness immoral? Explain.
It's been done time and again. Look it up, the education will do you good.

But you can see the problem in a simple question: A toddler, right next to you, and unrelated to you by blood, runs into the road and is about to be hit by a car. What is the moral thing to do, pull them back and swat their bottom or stand there and see what happens?
So, is the toddler alone? No adult with the toddler? Or is the toddler with me?

Gluttony is self destructive, so it's obviously not acting selfishly. "Greed" and "lust" are just pejorative terms for "success" and "love." When we disapprove of someone's success we call it "greed."

Having the ego to think you can lead this shithole doesn't mean you are out for number one. If you were out for number one that's the last job you'd want.
well i disagree with you entirely.

Having an ego is selfishness.

well i disagree with you entirely.

Having an ego is selfishness.
I don't give a fuck. Does that help?

Moralists did that a few thousand years ago, you simply aren't moral so you reject their teachings.
you can't have a society without morality. there have to be laws, and there have to be leaders. there doesn't need to be government.

There are CEOs but they are in control by the authority of the stockholders to a company as a leader is to the flock
You are playing semantics and dumbass has no clue what that even is. Being selfish is human, but it ain't moral.

But you can see the problem in a simple question: A toddler, right next to you, and unrelated to you by blood, runs into the road and is about to be hit by a car. What is the moral thing to do, pull them back and swat their bottom or stand there and see what happens?
You are the only adult, but it wouldn't matter either way to a moral person. What do you do?

so, when someone receiving freebies from the government won't get off their butts to find a job, isn't that selfish? Again, there isn't one human being that isn't selfish. All of your posts on this thread are based off of selfishness. And if selfish is not moral, then how do we have a moral society? Why don't you just cut to the chase and simply state you hate bipar? Not that we all haven't figured that out with all of your selfish posts.
I hate humans and human stupidity. They don't get much dumber than he is. He is an infant and you aren't far behind.
BTW, I sort of agree with that, because you are certainly one!

One is selfish if one cannot consider the other side of things.

You are the only adult, but it wouldn't matter either way to a moral person. What do you do?
This isn't a difficult question, it just utterly defeats you so you didn't answer.

If I were the only adult, then the kid never walks into the street in front of a car while I'm there. I'd ask him where the adults are that are supposed to be watching him/her and call the police and wait for them. It's a simple answer.

If I were the only adult, then the kid never walks into the street in front of a car while I'm there. I'd ask him where the adults are that are supposed to be watching him/her and call the police and wait for them. It's a simple answer.
See I don't want to put my own life in danger because some other adult is too lazy to watch their toddler.

I'm selfish that way, I'd like to stay alive.

See I don't want to put my own life in danger because some other adult is too lazy to watch their toddler.
So, you, like him, are immoral, probably both sociopaths. We have lots of them. They think only of number one, period, and they can't deal with the obvious answer to this question that any moral adult would be able to answer without hesitation.

It is a simple answer, very, and that isn't it. Just another sociopath who just can't understand this whole morality thing.

This isn't a difficult question, it just utterly defeats you so you didn't answer.
Wow, so I wasn't logged on you selfish brat. I think you need to spend more time in front of the mirror throwing smootches at yourself. I think you miss you!!!

So, you, like him, are immoral, probably both sociopaths. We have lots of them. They think only of number one, period, and they can't deal with the obvious answer to this question that any moral adult would be able to answer without hesitation.
wrong, I answered the question! you can't tell me what the correct answer is there isn't one. And in my answer, I am more moral, because i show value to the toddler's life and shutting off the probability of failure then if I try and save him with a car inches away. You scenario is an improbable one based on my answer. So it fails immediately to prove any point you are trying to make. fizzling out................................................

Wow, so I wasn't logged on you selfish brat. I think you need to spend more time in front of the mirror throwing smootches at yourself. I think you miss you!!!
You had plenty of time to answer, and couldn't. He won't be able to either but he'll say, eventually, that he run into the street to get the child because if he did he'd be rewarded, which is bullshit but he's been down this road. You however, were totally batfucked on how to answer. Normal and moral people don't have such issues.

You had plenty of time to answer, and couldn't. He won't be able to either but he'll say, eventually, that he run into the street to get the child because if he did he'd be rewarded, which is bullshit but he's been down this road. You however, were totally batfucked on how to answer. Normal and moral people don't have such issues.
most humans I know that see a toddler on a corner, don't let the toddler wander into the street. Who the f are you kidding? It is you with the immoral feelings. you let the toddler enter into harms way!! How selfish is that. You do want to save him for the reward!!

wrong, I answered the question! you can't tell me what the correct answer is there isn't one.
Oh but there is a correct answer, and exactly one correct answer. It's simply beyond your understanding. It is of most sociopaths, unless they've learned to fake being like a normal person and many do a damn good job of that, until the rubber hits the road that is. When presented with a question like this they have no idea how to answer while the rest of us aren't even sure why it's even a question. We run into the street to get the child regardless, and without question. It's the only moral thing to do.

Forum List

Back